Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,997 members, 7,863,589 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail (52957 Views)

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Hospitality At Thedelborough Lagos Second To None / Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Tonididdyx: 12:15pm On May 18
Omoh shocked

Daily Mail 1000000, airpeace Zero 0
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by hammer567: 12:15pm On May 18
FIRST THEY INSULTED NIGERIA SAYING WE ARE NOT WORTHY TO HOST BRITISH ROYALS.

THEN THEY TURN IT TO CRIMINAL HOST BRITISH ROYAL.

THEY ARE JUST PISSED THAT THEY COULD NOT EXTEND THEIR TOXICITY TO NIGERIA AND CONTINUE THEIR RACISM WITH MEGHAN.

DURING THE VISIT THEY ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE NOT ON ROYAL DUTY, LIKE NIGERIA SHOULD IGNORE THEM.

U CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW DESPERATE THIS SATANS ARE TO DO EVIL.

IT FAILED, HARRY AND MEGHAN HAD A BLAST AND NO AMOUNT OF CRYING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT AND REALITY.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by vengertime: 12:17pm On May 18
Omo them no like this innocent black girl o. We need to give dis UK Media's some hit o

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by YesDaddyTill203: 12:21pm On May 18
Yes the British press are racist but that does not stop the fact that Allen Onyema is still a wanted man.
I have posted that fact on NL several times before but the low IQ mumus will argue with me that thr case is closed. Na lie. He's still a wanted man by the FBI.,
I like Allen Onyema but thr hypocrisy of the Igbos and the Nigerian press is pathetic.
Let's b3 honest for a second, if Dangote or Otedola are wanted like Oyenma is, thr Nigerian press and the loud mouth mumus on the social media will remind us on daily basis that they are wanted everything their names appear in any story.
Arise will do special segments on them to remind Nigerians that the APC government is embarrassing Nigeria by refusing to extradite Dangote because he's from the North ot Otedola because he's Yoruba.
But now, they are quiet like a sleeping baby acting like they are not aware of thr fact that Oyenma is still a wanted man.
What made his case worse is that Part of the money in the case is from a public money meant for a project in Delte region.
Pathetic hypocrites.
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by hammer567: 12:21pm On May 18
vengertime:
Omo them no like this innocent black girl o. We need to give dis UK Media's some hit o

THOSE WHITE ARE ON SLAVE MODE .

THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND THEY CANNOT EXTEND THEIR NONSENSE TO OUR COUNTRY.

IT STARTS AND END THERE IN UK.

ANY NONSENSE HERE, DEM GO COLLECT BAK TO BACK.

IF THEM LIKE THEY SHOULD GO AND KILL MEGHAN AS THEM KILL PRINCESS DIANA, THAT WAN NA FOR THEIR HEAD E GO DEY.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Kusu12: 12:23pm On May 18
SensualMan:
And a a cocaine and narcotics baron who forfeited $460,000 in the US is ruling you at the same time unleashing his dragon tail whip on ur stomachs and that of ur papa stomach.

You will learn a lesson and you will learn it in a hard way when u die of hunger.
When in actual fact your tribe is known for drugs trafficking worldwide! Asiwaju is your master and tormentor.
You can't do more than what obirodent miscreants are known for wailing, grunting like a pig, gnashing your teeth like a loser you are and peddling falsehood.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by emkz: 12:25pm On May 18
Anatolia:

I do not agree with you. We have to examine their accusations and if they are true, we should work on them. If they are not true, then we should discard them.

We may be Obidients, Agbadorians or Atikulators. We may disagree politically, but once our common heritage (Nigeria) is challenged, we must fight to defend our honour. After that, we can continue fighting. It's like a family: we fight each one another inside and when we go outside, we fight as one.

(1) Comparing Nigerian human rights records to Nazi Germany is an attempt to denigrate Nigeria in the most malicious sense. They wouldn't even refer to Israel in such terms.

(2) Calling Nigeria the murder capital of the world is an attempt to demarket Nigeria. Having seen the hospitality of Nigerians as accorded to the couple, they know that liberal British nationals would want to come and experience it. What better way to prevent it than demarket the country?

(3) They want to talk about poverty. How about they talk about the poverty and cost of living crises in the UK?

(4) The charges against Allen Onyeama were found to be false. A successful black man is a threat to their supremacy ideas. Do you wonder why they picked out Allen Onyeama?

(5) The black race is still behind in global development index. If Nigeria gets it right, that would be the hope for the global black race. These people know it. An enlightened black race is a threat to the development of the white supremacists. Didn't they predict the collapse of Nigeria in 2015? Can't you see the wave of anti-French tendencies in francophone Africa? Don't you suspect the French are afraid?

Look, if you think there are criminals in Nigeria, then you have not investigated that the same UK has more criminals and enablers.

They are demonstrating their criminality now by undermining a sovereign nation as though Nigeria is an appendage of the UK.

What are we doing as citizens?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by hammer567: 12:25pm On May 18
YesDaddyTill203:
Yes the British press are racist but that does not stop the fact that Allen Onyema is still a wanted man.
I have posted that fact on NL several times before but the low IQ mumus will argue with me that thr case is closed. Na lie. He's still a wanted man by the FBI.,
I like Allen Onyema but thr hypocrisy of the Igbos and the Nigerian press is pathetic.
Let's b3 honest for a second, if Dangote or Otedola are wanted like Oyenma is, thr Nigerian press and the loud mouth mumus on the social media will remind us on daily basis that they are wanted everything their names appear in any story.
Arise will do special segments on them to remind Nigerians that the APC government is embarrassing Nigeria by refusing to extradite Dangote because he's from the North ot Otedola because he's Yoruba.
But now, they are quiet like a sleeping baby acting like they are not aware of thr fact that Oyenma is still a wanted man.
What made his case worse is that Part of the money in the case is from a public money meant for a project in Delte region.
Pathetic hypocrites.

AIR PEACE HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO COMMENCE FLIGHT TO NEW YORK, CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO US, SINCE HE IS A WANTED MAN.

ALSO, SINCE THE BRITISH ARE SO GOOD, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEIR MEDIA PERSONALITY ARE INSULTING NIGERIA OVER THE ROYAL VISIT.

NO DEY TALK LIKE A FOOL, U ARE THE WEAKEST LINK AND FALLING OUR COUNTRY AND EFORTS TO STAND.

https://www.nairaland.com/8095579/nigeria-doesnt-deserve-royal-visit

‘Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Royal Visit,’ UK Journalists Slam Harry & Meghan by promise4040: 4:30pm On May 17
A British journalist and presenter, Kevin O’Sullivan, has criticised the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, for visiting Nigeria.O’Sullivan, a presenter on TalkTV, stated that Nigeria doesn’t deserve endorsement from anyone, especially members of the royal family.

This comes after another British journalist, Christopher Wilson, drew backlash for comparing Nigerians to Nazis due to the royal couple’s visit.

O’Sullivan’s guest, royal correspondent and expert, Michael Cole also weighed in, calling Nigeria a dangerous destination. Cole, a former BBC journalist, also said he was puzzled by Prince Harry’s actions to visit Nigeria, stating that they defy common sense and reason.
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by hammer567: 12:26pm On May 18
E DON REACH TIME WEN WE WILL BE DEALING WITH RACIST BRITAIN, WE SHOULD ALSO BE BEATING AND BURNING THEIR TRIBALIST BROTHER HERE IN NIGERIA AIDING AND ABETTING THEM TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.

WE GO THEY FIGHT OUTSIDE, ENEMIES WITHIN WILL BE ATTACKING INSIDE.

MEANING THEY LIKE OUR SUFFER.

NUFF SAID!
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Konquest: 12:31pm On May 18
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Jodybarton: 12:39pm On May 18
SensualMan:
And a a cocaine and narcotics baron who forfeited $460,000 in the US is ruling you at the same time unleashing his dragon tail whip on ur stomachs and that of ur papa stomach.

You will learn a lesson and you will learn it in a hard way when u die of hunger.

You keep screaming hunger this hunger that but na you and your ilks hunger they catch, the people you think your trolling are doing far better than you in life.
Keep fooling yourself okay, time dey go nobody go tell you
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by YesDaddyTill203: 12:40pm On May 18
hammer567:

AIR PEACE HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO COMMENCE FLIGHT TO NEW YORK, CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO US, SINCE HE IS A WANTED MAN.

ALSO, SINCE THE BRITISH ARE SO GOOD, CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEIR MEDIA PERSONALITY ARE INSULTING NIGERIA OVER THE ROYAL VISIT.

NO DEY TALK LIKE A FOOL, U ARE THE WEAKEST LINK ANDDDDDDDDFALLING OUR COUNTRY AND EFORTS TO STAND.

Allen Onyema is wanted by the FBI not Air Peace. Do you understand the difference between a person and a cooperation?
The route belongs to the Nigerian govt and the govt decided to give it to Air peace to act as a carrier on behalf of Nigeria. The slot belongs to Nigeria not Air peace.
It can be given to any Airline that meets the minimum requirements.
That has nothing to do with Allen Onyema been wanted or not.
One thing that I can guarantee you is that Oyenma will not fly with Air peace to JFK when Air peace commence their operations.he will be detained asap.
I actually really like Mr. OYENMA, he's a patriotic Nigerian and he should never be extradited. That does not mean that we cannot talk about the hypocrisy of the press and people like you who will be crying and wailing on daily basis if the wanted person had been someone like Dangote and the APC govt refuses to extradite him.
That's all I'm saying and you know I'm right
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by hammer567: 12:43pm On May 18
YesDaddyTill203:

Allen Onyema is wanted by the FBI not Air Peace. Do you understand the difference between a person and a cooperation?
The route belongs to the Nigerian govt and the govt decided to give it to Air peace to act as a carrier on behalf of Nigeria. The slot belongs to Nigeria not Air peace.
It can be given to any Airline that meets the minimum requirements.
That has nothing to do with Allen Onyema been wanted or not.
One thing that I can guarantee you is that Oyenma will not fly with Air peace to JFK when Air peace commence their operations.he will be detained asap.
I actually really like Mr. OYENMA, he's a patriotic Nigerian and he should never be extradited. That doesbj9t mean that we cannot talk about the hypocrisy of the press and people like you who will be crying and wailing on daily basis if the wanted person had been someone like Dangote and the APC govt refuses to extradite him.
That's all I'm saying and you know I'm right

DELUSIONAL!

YES DADDY TILL WHEN?

DUNCE!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Konquest: 12:44pm On May 18
naptu2:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visited Nigeria a few days ago and that made the mad people to include Nigeria in their discussions. This enabled some people to see how insane the mad people are.

One lunatic compared Nigeria to Nazi Germany, a senseless were complained that Meghan was touching Governor Sanwo-Olu (she said that Nigeria was a muslim country and women are not allowed to touch men) and all kinds of mad people said all kinds of stupid things about what the couple wore in Nigeria. None of this is new to me.
These highly insidious British folks writing for some of these British tabloids and that @MeghansMole are indeed WORSE than malnourished SEWER RATS for portraying falsehoods about Meghan and Harry's NON-ROYAL 3-day visit to Nigeria. There's absolutely nothing wrong in the way the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Meghan gave each other a light hug.

Nigeria is a multicultural country with 250 ethnic groups and many REGIONAL differences in terms of cultural values, religious beliefs and etiquettes. It's the same with France and the UK that also have regional differences and languages or dialects that vary from the urban cities to the country sides and small villages.

These few White British folks doing these misinformation are just deluded and have low self-esteem issues tbh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by casualobserver: 12:48pm On May 18
Kukutente23:

Actually, it was Meghan who claimed she's 43% Nigerian

You really are daft…no surprise as you have history of daft commentary. Learn to read properly. Meghan claimed she has Nigerian DNA. Ibos and some yorubas started fighting over whether she is Ibo or Yoruba. Improve your English comprehension, nowhere did I say Nigerians were claiming she is Nigerian, I specifically said in my post that Meghan claimed to be a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:48pm On May 18
emkz:

Do you realize the charges against Allen Onyeama were quashed?

But you still believe it!

Are you well like this?

In case you are not aware, they are selling that story to kill Allen Onyeama's business to promote British hegemony.

But you support it because you think its about Tinubu.

Wake up bro.
did you believe that Tinubu's case was quashed in America? I believe Allen onyema still has case to answer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by YesDaddyTill203: 12:50pm On May 18
hammer567:

DELUSIONAL!

Rubbish trash. Show us court documents in any US Federal Court where he was exonerated. A Nigerian newspapers that are complicit in the silence is not a court document.
The British press will do their home work before calling him wanted man.
I can guarantee you one thing - ,Mr Oyenma will not fly to JFK when Air Peace starts their operations soon. He knows what I know, and that's he's wanted man by the FBI.
Your hypocrisy is astonishing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Elsueno: 12:54pm On May 18
casualobserver:

Keep making excuses for your low self esteem and lack of self worth. They came to use your wounded soldiers to get some publicity for. their damaged brand. They used you and because you lack self dignity you fell for it.

They went to a country of people with low self worth because they are damaged goods in their usual hunting grounds.

Why didn’t they come to visit you when they were still darlings of the British media, why didn’t they come when they were still full members of the royal family? Do you think it is today Meghan suddenly discovered she has Nigerian blood? You think she didn’t know when she was getting married to Harry? Why didn’t she tell the world then?

That's up to them, BUT THEY DID VISIT the wounded soldiers did they not?.....A guest is still a guest in respective of how selfish his/her motives are...Or do u want Nigeria to chase them away?...You are speaking as if majority of Nigerian leadership and its people are some saints full of dignity. Even our president ain't clean sef
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by mightyhazel: 12:55pm On May 18
SensualMan:

Don't mind that Igbo hating idiot grin
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by seunayantokun(m): 12:58pm On May 18
DeepSight:

Harry and Meghan are a despicable and dishonorable pair.
Is your life as clean as theirs before you judge them?
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by casualobserver: 12:59pm On May 18
Elsueno:

That's up to them, BUT THEY DID VISIT the wounded soldiers did they not?.....A guest is still a guest in respective of how selfish his/her motives are...Or do u want Nigeria to chase them away?...You are speaking as if majority of Nigerian leadership and its people are some saints full of dignity. Even our president ain't clean sef

Did I say chase them away? Did I say don’t receive guests? No.

But when you start falling over yourselves, giving them attention unbefitting of their status, that’s where the issue is. That’s when you show your lack of self respect, your inferiority complex and you slave/ colonial mindset. These are people who have been stripped of their status is their home country, these are people who are pariahs in the country that gave them the status you bow to. To such an extent she couldn’t step out of the airport during her stop-over to Nigeria. A so called royal hiding in the airport lounge is whom you give celebrity status in Nigeria?

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand the British ( I lived amongst them for decades) so he vile stuff in their press is not new to me but we ourselves must learn to act with dignity and self respect as a people. They have no regard for us, see us as a sub-specie so why put them on a pedestal or justify their contempt for us by acting in a manner that justifies the contempt?

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Konquest: 1:01pm On May 18
casualobserver:

You really are daft…no surprise as you have history of daft commentary. Learn to read properly. Meghan claimed she has Nigerian DNA. Ibos and some yorubas started fighting over whether she is Ibo or Yoruba. Improve your English comprehension, nowhere did I say Nigerians were claiming she is Nigerian, I specifically said in my post that Meghan claimed to be a Nigerian.
@casualobserver,

It's nice you brought this convo up. It was quite amusing seeing some uninformed youngsters online arguing ridiculously over the ethnic group of Meghan. She was simply given 3 suggested Nigerian ethnic names at a session anchored by Modupe Abudu, and some of the Ibos especially went about claiming her because an Ibo name was suggested first at that session which was used then used in the newspaper headline, when infact, its only a percentage result of "43 percent" that she has without an ethnic group named. A Journalist with one of the British tabloids also noted the fact that Nigeria has many ethnic groups, so, Meghan's test result doesn't say which one but only gave percentages.

I also have a vast knowledge of ancestral DNA testing methodologies right from the late 1990s right till this moment in 2024.

There's even NOTHING like "Nigerian DNA."
In ancestry DNA testings, what we have are GENETIC MARKERS that are associated with specific groups currently living in specific regions of Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.

I stated this fact on one of the NL threads that hit the front page on Meghan being given Nigerian ethnic names that Meghan's 43 percent Nigerian result from the ancestry DNA testing company she used DOESN'T say what ethnic groups she has links with in Nigeria!

I ALSO must CLEARLY emphasize here that one of the two likely DNA testing companies she got her result from that use percentages in their results (of which Ancestry DNA is one of them), ONLY group tested folks into regional classifications such as Nigeria Region (which also covers Niger Republic and parts of Chad Republic!). Other regional classifications are Benin/Togo, Ivory Coast/Ghana, Mali, Cameroon/Congo, etc.

So, Meghan's ancestry could also be from Niger Republic and parts of Chad in addition to Nigeria since enslaved people were also taken from those places especially during the Hausa Civil Wars of the 1700s and the criminal so-called Fulani jihad where there was a spike in the number of enslaved Hausas, Kanuris, and Nupes by the Fulanis who captured and sold even Muslims in exchange for weapons such as muskets. Even Uthman Dan Fodio's brother, Abdulahi became disillusioned because the jihad had deviated from the original objectives and become an enterprise where other non-Fulani Muslims were being sold into plantation slavery across the Sahara desert and the Atlantic.

So, enslaved Hausas of Niger Republic and Nigeria, Kanuris, and other minority ethnicities in the Middle Belt of Nigeria were sold and deported on slave ships across the Atlantic Ocean, some were sold in the Maghreb (Berber/Arab North Africa), and others were sold via the Ottoman Empire.

The best bet to get a specific ethnicity in Africa for Meghan would be for her to do a MATRICLAN test by using a DNA testing company called AfricanAncestry based in the U.S. to know what specific ethnic group and country in Africa her maternal lineage right from the first female that landed in her mother's country (U.S.A) comes from since genetic materials (or genetic markers) are transfered from mother to daughter and are unchanged from one generation to another. The other test to find out ones paternal lineage leading to Africa, Europe, or Asia, is called. PATRICLAN test. So, the genetic markers that are passed on from father to son are unchanged from generation to generation.

The famous Judge Glenda Hatchett and Quad Webb (of Sister Circle) for instance are two prominent African-American women that used the AfricanAncestry testing company to locate their MATERNAL lineage to the Yoruba people of Nigeria based on a genetic marker that is found ONLY in Yoruba woman (and Hausa women as well). That marker is passed on from generation to generation of females.
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by Mikael0407(m): 1:12pm On May 18
I've always been indifferent to Harry and Meghan, but the amount of hate being spewed against them by the royals and their cats' paws makes me feel strangely affectionate for them.
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by DeepSight(m): 1:13pm On May 18
seunayantokun:

Is your life as clean as theirs before you judge them?

Two simple things suffice to answer this. One, if we all adopted this Christlike standard, no one would ever criticise or call out another. And without such in our world, no one would hold anyone else to account.

Secondly, a different standard applies when you hold yourself out to the world don't you think? For example, if you are offering yourself as a leader, don't you think it's different from when you are a quiet hermit who bothers no one?

Let me add a third. All said and done, I doubt I would be dishonorable enough to take the privilege gained from the lottery of my birth and yet besmirch the social contract that conferred that privilege, betray my family and tell wicked lies against them. . . . . .
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by DeepSight(m): 1:14pm On May 18
Mikael0407:
I've always been indifferent to Harry and Meghan, but the amount of hate being spewed against them by the royals and their cats' paws makes me feel strangely affectionate for them.

Don't waste your affection they are a dishonorable and disgraceful pair of pathological liars.
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by DeepSight(m): 1:16pm On May 18
casualobserver:

Did I say chase them away? Did I say don’t receive guests? No.

But when you start falling over yourselves, giving them attention unbefitting of their status, that’s where the issue is. That’s when you show your lack of self respect, your inferiority complex and you slave/ colonial mindset. These are people who have been stripped of their status is their home country, these are people who are pariahs in the country that gave them the status you bow to. To such an extent she couldn’t step out of the airport during her stop-over to Nigeria. A so called royal hiding in the airport lounge is whom you give celebrity status in Nigeria?

Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand the British ( I lived amongst them for decades) so he vile stuff in their press is not new to me but we ourselves must learn to act with dignity and self respect as a people. They have no regard for us, see us as a sub-specie so why put them on a pedestal or justify their contempt for us by acting in a manner that justifies the contempt?

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by DaddyJapan(m): 1:20pm On May 18
hammer567:

NO DEY TALK LIKE A FOOL, U ARE THE WEAKEST LINK AND FALLING OUR COUNTRY AND EFORTS TO STAND.

Like the commentator you responded to, I also have a lot of time for Onyema.
He is a businessman who makes the right call time and again, while helping to project Nigeria's soft power beyond its geographical boundaries.

Before we start firing off letters to the UK's Press Complaints Commission (PCC) about Laura Collin's hatchet job for the Daily Fail, however, it is worth noting that the charges she mentioned still remain outstanding. I wish this was not the case, as I would happily have written to highlight a racially-charged article that is intended to malign Onyema and by extension Nigeria, while also encouraging others to do the same.

Some Nigerian blogs and newspapers, that reported the press statement, claimed that the court acquitted Mr Onyema of all pending charges in its ruling on Ms Mayfield’s case.

But contrary to the false reports, Mr Onyema and Air Peace Limited’s Head of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, still have a case comprising 36 charges pending against them at the same court.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/562624-allen-onyema-on-the-run-from-us-fraud-charges-as-crime-partner-is-convicted.html
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by naptu2: 1:21pm On May 18
Konquest:

These highly insidious British folks writing for some of these British tabloids and that @MeghansMole are indeed WORSE than malnourished SEWER RATS for portraying falsehoods about Meghan and Harry's NON-ROYAL 3-day visit to Nigeria. There's absolutely nothing wrong in the way the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Meghan gave each other a light hug.

Nigeria is a multicultural country with 250 ethnic groups and many REGIONAL differences in terms of cultural values, religious beliefs and etiquettes. It's the same with France and the UK that also have regional differences and languages or dialects that vary from the urban cities to the country sides and small villages.

These few White British folks doing these misinformation are just deluded and have low self-esteem issues tbh.

+100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by ComeToJesus: 1:30pm On May 18
These pink nose racists again..
Re: Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail by WorldRichest: 1:36pm On May 18
Since he is a flat headed Developed, it doesn't matter. It's just that he will never let his shadow go near US border

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

• • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.