Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,676 members, 7,847,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP (7968 Views)

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants / 2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Good01: 10:49am On May 18
Emmanuel Egobiambu

The National Chairman of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) Shehu Gabam has faulted the immediate past government of Muhammadu Buhari for failing to address Nigeria’s challenges, accusing it of bequeathing a comatose economy to President Bola Tinubu.

Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) handed over to his party man Tinubu about a year ago.

But Gabam claims Tinubu inherited a terrible economy from Buhari.

“I have said several times that Buhari’s government is the worst that Nigeria has ever had. It is the consequence that President Bola Tinubu is suffering from because he knew he inherited an economy that has collapsed,” he said on Friday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today.

Following the removal of fuel subsidy and the floating of the naira, the cost of living was pushed to new levels.
https://www.channelstv.com/2024/05/17/buharis-govt-worst-in-nigerias-history-tinubu-inherited-economy-in-icu-sdp-chair/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Racoon(m): 11:05am On May 18
"I made Buhari President. Buhari wouldn't have been President without me. It is my turn. Emi lo kan..............." - Tinubu. Tinubu fully knows Buhari antecedents but helped foisted him on this nation just because of his wicked egocentric ambition. No amount of damage control can ever exonerate Tinubu from the ills of the Buhari catastrophic govt and vice versa.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by OPICANTO2223: 11:44am On May 18
Lie. They are the same. Tinubu with Buhari brought idea that gave birth to APC.

Together Buhari killed Nigeria and Tinubu buried it.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Racoon(m): 12:14pm On May 18
OPICANTO2223:
Lie. They are the same. Tinubu with Buhari brought idea that gave birth to APC. Together Buhari killed Nigeria and Tinubu buried it.
They all contributed to the bastardiaztion of this nation in the last 9 years. So they can only continue to deceive themselves and their gullible mummified zombies.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:37pm On May 18
One year

Blame games

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by helinues: 12:44pm On May 18
Toh

No be opposition party be this wey the other opposition are behaving like a witch

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:45pm On May 18
helinues:
Toh

Shatap

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:49pm On May 18
helinues:

If you can't erased all my comments on NL, you are a bastard

Now you can cry to the mods we have reported this your particular moniker to, even created thread about it but nothing has been done.

Continue being useless on NL looking for my comments to troll

https://www.nairaland.com/8095456/seun-again-regarding-notorious-nl

Why crying like a monkey?

17 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Ofunaofu: 12:53pm On May 18

“I have said several times that Buhari’s government is the worst that Nigeria has ever had. It is the consequence that President Bola Tinubu is suffering from because he knew he inherited an economy that has collapsed,” he said on Friday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today.

Bola Tinubu didn't inherit an economy that has collapsed

Tinubu collapsed the economy through his thoughtless calamitous economic policies

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by EmiloCorn: 1:01pm On May 18
Ofunaofu:

Bola Tinubu didn't inherit an economy that has collapsed

Tinubu collapsed the economy through his thoughtless calamitous economic policies

It's a lie. Buhari of apc scattered the whole economy before Tinubu came in to rejuvenate it back undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Ofunaofu: 1:06pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

It's a lie. Buhari of apc scattered the whole economy before Tinubu came in to rejuvenate it back undecided

Tinubu came not to rejuvenate the economy rather to kill and bury the economy

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by magoo10(m): 1:06pm On May 18
Buhari spent 8years in office while Tinubu have only spent 1year.
The agbado will surely overtake buhari in being the worst .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by EmiloCorn: 1:09pm On May 18
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu came not to rejuvenate the economy rather to kill and bury the economy

It's your own economy that tinubu is killing and burying undecided not nigerias own sad

Speak for yourself
Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Ofunaofu: 1:10pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

It's your own economy that tinubu is killing and burying undecided not nigerias own sad

Speak for yourself

It's obvious you're typing from planet mars

20 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by EmiloCorn: 1:11pm On May 18
Ofunaofu:

It's obvious you're typing from planet mars

Mars is too far baba sad

I'm in neighbouring Cameroon 🇨🇲 watching from my holiday resort cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Ofunaofu: 1:15pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

Mars is too far baba sad

I'm in neighbouring Cameroon 🇨🇲 watching from my holiday resort cool

Enjoy your holiday

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Streetdoctor: 2:01pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

Speak for yourself
I'm yet to come to terms that somebody somewhere would so useless than buhari
And I'm yet to believe that a tribe will be so useless in voting two idiots twice

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Melagros(m): 2:30pm On May 18
COMRADES, both Buhari and Tinubu are failures, nothing wei then sabi

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by EmiloCorn: 4:02pm On May 18
Streetdoctor:

I'm yet to come to terms that somebody somewhere would so useless than buhari
And I'm yet to believe that a tribe will be so useless in voting two idiots twice

Face the voters and leave their tribes angry

I say again, FACE THE VOTERS AND LEAVE THEIR TRIBES I won't want to report you to mods angry

The story concerning the two election winners being idiots is a topic for another thread undecided

Just be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Oilwell(m): 4:54pm On May 18
Excuse Excuse Excuse

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Streetdoctor: 5:55pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

Face the voters and leave their tribes angry

I say again, FACE THE VOTERS AND LEAVE THEIR TRIBES I won't want to report you to mods angry

The story concerning the two election winners being idiots is a topic for another thread undecided

Just be warned angry

I repeat it again and again, so do ur worst. Do I look like someone that lives on nairaland abi I resemble Daniel bwala?

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by LexngtonSteele: 5:59pm On May 18
grin

I said it then. APC ticket is the hardest task for BAT.

Winning elections was far easier. 2nd term will even be much easier.

That man is dangerous in every possible way. That niggah is a civilian dictator. grin

Nigeria doesn't need a spotless Saint. We need a Machiavellian tyrant, a civilian dictator which he is.

I predicted ASUU and NLC no go do pim during his tenure. How many successful strikes have you seen ?

I support FG, I support Tinubu because I love ❤️ Nigeria. But check everything that comes out in the news. It's high level chess and meant to achieve something in the Big Picture.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by meum: 5:59pm On May 18
If it didn’t dey, it didn’t dey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by KingLennon(m): 6:00pm On May 18
Tinubu's government has made Buhari look like a saint sad. When foolish people are at the helm of affairs, the people suffer...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by ClearFlair: 6:01pm On May 18
Meaning the same APC sent the economy to ICU. Find another excuse

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Lawalemi(m): 6:01pm On May 18
Confirmed. Useless idddyot he is

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by chopnaira: 6:02pm On May 18
Lol. That's no excuse though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by oyeb15: 6:02pm On May 18
Hahahaha. Tinubu now kill d economy and bury it.

He should bring it back to d ICU and resign.

Stupid SDP

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Govt Worst In Nigeria’s History, Tinubu Inherited Economy In ICU – SDP by Authoreety: 6:03pm On May 18
Buhari was a terrible disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Fulani By Photos / Governor Emmanuel Signs Contract To Host $1.4 Billion Fertilizer Plant / SERAP Drags Nigerian Officials To ICC ‘for Leaving 13.2m Children Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.