Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku (859 Views)

Atiku Will Support Peter Obi In 2027 If The Party Decides / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku by Reality3080: 12:41pm On May 18
renythyly:
Panic mode in camp of the enemies now.
i pray obi emerges

Then it will b another easy win for tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku by Reality3080: 12:46pm On May 18
kettykin:
What will you do about the culpability of INEC , electoral violence against igbos in Lagos and the neutrality of the judiciary.
These people don't know the enormity of the battle.

Will igbos move on mass to other parts of Nigeria from Lagos or to the south east.

Will inec deploy a strategy against rigging and electoral rights violation. Will a need chief judge who will stand by the truth no matter the odds.

y igbo obsession with Lagos?

It was recorded that igbos moved en masse to Lagos prior the last election

Y d obsession with Lagos?

When the citizens see your game then it’s normal to move against u

Y are other tribes not barred from voting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku by FODA(m): 1:31pm On May 18
Dedeity:
Peter Obi will emerge the next president come 2027
orlu president
Re: I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku by FODA(m): 1:32pm On May 18
Mystic216:
All hail the new president of Nigeria come 2027 in the name of Peter de Rock Obi

Atiku has realized he doesn’t need to be president to work for the betterment of the country

God bless the duo
may be bricklayer association of Nigeria
Re: I’ll Back Peter Obi In 2027 If Merger Decides – Atiku by nlfpmod: 2:08pm On May 18

(1) (2)

Other Regions In Nigeria Do Not Have Moral Right To Advice Southeast On Biafra / Obj, Newchair Pdp Board Of Trustee / Call For Biafra To Leave Nigeria .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.