Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Increase Your School Profit With This Tool - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Increase Your School Profit With This Tool (79 Views)

114 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria. Is Your School Among. / Find Universities Offering Scholarships Around The World Using This Tool / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your School Profit With This Tool by Adelekefemi01(m): 12:54pm On May 18
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE A FREE AND SIMPLE CLOUD TOOL TO RECORD AND TRACK YOUR SCHOOL MONTHLY EXPENSES

So in my last post, I pointed out that one of the ways to increase your school's profit is by tracking your monthly expenses, and I also shared the things you need to take note of whenever you are recording your school's monthly expenses. You may need to check my last post on my profile if you care to read.

Let me ask you a question.

Which of the following categories does your school fall into?

1. You write or record your school's monthly expenses in a book, and sometimes the book gets missing or damaged.

2. You don't even write or keep any record.

I will leave you to answer that, but I want you to know that if your school falls among any of these categories, then you should be worried.

Here's the twist.

You don't have to worry anymore because by the time you finish reading this post, you will have discovered a step-by-step guide on how to use a simple, free, safe, and secured tool that will put an end to this problem.

But wait, you might want to ask, "Femi, why can't I be writing or recording my school expenses in a book? Why must I use a cloud technology tool?"

Good question, and here's my response.

You see, when you keep records of your school in a book, the book can get damaged, and you lose access to all the records.

When you keep records of your school in a book, you will not be able to access it at any place and time. You can also forget it somewhere when you need it for a useful purpose.

When you keep records of your school in a book, errors cannot be neatly corrected; you will end up canceling, and this will make your records rough and not organized.

When you keep records of your business in a book, the information inside cannot be extracted for useful purposes. In other words, copy and paste cannot be done.

Imagine a situation where you want to apply for a big loan or anything, and you are asked to bring a copy of your school expenses but the book you are writing is filled with cancellations and looking so unkempt. Do you think you will be granted such a loan? I will leave you to answer that.

Now that you know the effect of writing or recording your business expenses in a book, what then should you use?

Very simple.

Use a cloud technology tool.

Wondering what the meaning of a cloud technology tool is?.

A cloud technology tool is just like your Facebook and Instagram account that you can access with your phone.

Let me ask you a question.

Let's say you travel, and you forget your phone or laptop at home, will you be able to access your Facebook account? I am sure your answer is yes, and that is exactly how a cloud technology tool works.

You can access your school expenses at any place and time; all you need is just a phone, Internet connection, and login details. It is as simple as that.

So which cloud technology tool should you use to record or track your school's monthly expenses?

There are different tools, but one of them is EXPENSIFY.

EXPENSIFY is a cloud technology tool for tracking spending. You can scan and upload receipts, get expenses approved, and record expenses neatly.

Let's say an NGO gave your school some money to execute a project, and you need to be able to explain how every kobo was spent; you can use Expensify to track your spending.

You can access Expensify with your phone or laptop.

Follow this step-by-step to record your school expenses.

STEP 1

If you are using a phone, go to Google Play Store and download the app.

STEP 2

STEP 3

Once you are in, if you want to record an expense, click the "New Expense" button and choose either "Manually create or Multiple expenses".

STEP 4

Once it opens, choose the date, amount, categories, description, and click the "save" button.

What are you waiting for? Go right now and check out Expensify and say no to writing your school expenses in a book that can get missing or damaged anytime.

Before I forget, there's another tool that is far better that I will reveal later in my coming post. Let's say you spend money on fuel, water, etc., in your school; this tool has the ability to show you which of them is taking money out of your school the most so that you can know what you are overspending on.

Before i forget , my name is Adeleke Femi David and i help private school owners save cost, stay within their budget, save time and increase their profits using cloud technology tools.
My contact details are on my profile or call it signature.

Thank you for reading

Adeleke Femi David

(1) (Reply)

Important Announcement For Those Who Missed The ICAN May 2024 Diet. / Kwarapoly HND (full-time And Part-time) And ND Part-time Admission For 2024/2025 / How Do I Write In APA 6 Referencing Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.