Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,712 members, 7,847,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal (14444 Views)

Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Govs Greek gift to Tinubu - Babachir Lawal / Nation Grid Has Collapsed Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by nedekid: 4:10pm On May 18
AmericanIdiot:

Corolla 70m!!!!😢😢😢
Nigeria is gone
What about Cotonou?
Unfortunately, 99% of Nigerians will never know the smell of a new vehicle, neither enjoy the finer things in life. We have been turned to a nation of 4th hand pass me down. Ie 4th hand used things.

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by KayB: 4:16pm On May 18
It began with your kind contracting Aso Villa lawn with humongous values. Abusing your position as SFG
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Blazetrailer: 4:25pm On May 18
You are still concerned about what happened during Buharis tenure, when infation is projected to be close to 40% before year end and value of currency plummeting daily, thereby putting more Nigerians in abject poverty.

Some of you guys in Nigeria are so dumb. Whether you voted Tinubu or not, the current issue is that the fake "accountant" has really mismanaged the country in less than 1 year and there is more terrible news coming. It is an impending doom.

And here you are still blaming Buhari? Tueh!!

MrIcredible:
Useless mumu malo cow

Pained frustrated and defeated soul

The fool ani cow is pained because Tinubu didn't give him any appointment grin

Tell the fool to list all his achievements during that terrorist buharì regime and he'll start lying and making shìts up.

Shameless cow

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Blazetrailer: 4:30pm On May 18
Lol...imagine dumbness. Wait till December and we shall know if you won't be begging to have Buhari back.

Sapasenator:
Nigeria actually collapsed under Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Alliswell248: 4:33pm On May 18
Bigkoko:
Very soon na only Asiwaju and his SW Baterians go Remain for APC..... Even chop chop FFK go port leave am!

Start the tribal slur....if they give you back now... You would start crying as usual....

Emergency lovers of Nigeria...
If PO likes....he can donate himself and build mosque in every LG in the north....he is just wasting his time.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Elidrisy20: 4:45pm On May 18
Mr grass cutter
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Unbreakable007: 4:58pm On May 18
Na now ur eyes dey clear.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by EasternActivist: 5:03pm On May 18
Reality3080:
once u say anything against tinubu igbos will suddenly start loving u

The same thing people have done to play on their head before

But is there any thing good about tinubu

Igbos will love you when you say and stand by the truth. Don't intertwine it and get confused about the Igbos
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by hodari: 5:07pm On May 18
The cold, hard data proves it. GDP collapse since 2015 under APChas been nothing short of catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by lapintoz: 5:19pm On May 18
Grass cutter looter talking....maybe PBAT should hand over to you.. so you can cut the grass of the entire country and run to dubai....

Mallam yahaya
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by zudozz: 5:23pm On May 18
Richtaiwo:
Babachir Lawal, the new found love of ipob miscreants. Nigeria did not collapse when hundreds of millions was used to cut grass. Bloody criminal, go join ur elu p in peace and stop talking nonsense

After writing and spewing ur nanasense against Obi n the Igbos, as usual u cant even give ur wife money to cook and she ll insult u n call u a usiless man in public. Then u buy another #200 naira data n u come to nairaland n start again. While d people u are supporting re using tax payers money to snifff cocaine only that u re not sensible enough. They raise children in ur tribe to beat d drum n clap for d rich!
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by theamazonguru(m): 5:23pm On May 18
Me Babachair, please shut up your mouth.
As if you are a saint.
Abi no be you claim say you cut grasses with over 600m naira.

One way or the other you were/are part of the rot.
In a sane clime someone like you would have long been executed.

Kettle calling pot black.

Nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by HRMK: 5:29pm On May 18
the man that wanted to be running mate to tinubu who denied him! he has every reason to hate the man!!
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Charly68: 6:02pm On May 18
Very stupid old fool that suppose to be in prison is the nation is working is now castigating a president that is doing all within his power to salvage a dilapidated economy . Emefiele and Buhari messed up everything with the nonsense they did in Govt . Imagine the lawlessness ,the reckless withdrawals ,the unauthorized contracts etc.. the fraudulent exchange rate etc. Now that Govt is trying to set things in order majority are crying.. They should blame to eat their future
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Elusive001: 6:21pm On May 18
EmiloCorn:

Exactly. The same time buhari of APC (whom my oga tinubu put there) was in office wink

You're current 👍🏾

You mean when the New Sheriff was in town. Their darling daddy? Their "incorruptible" president. The man they said was cleaning the country. The man their god said messed up the country.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by beejaay: 6:48pm On May 18
Richtaiwo:
Babachir Lawal, the new found love of ipob miscreants. Nigeria did not collapse when hundreds of millions was used to cut grass. Bloody criminal, go join ur elu p in peace and stop talking nonsense
It was still people like you that defended him back then.. You defended darling daddy for 8yrs even when it was glaring of the failures and now u are on it again..
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by ConfidentialDoc: 7:04pm On May 18
MrIcredible:
Useless mumu malo cow

Pained frustrated and defeated soul

The fool ani cow is pained because Tinubu didn't give him any appointment grin

Tell the fool to list all his achievements during that terrorist buharì regime and he'll start lying and making shìts up.

Shameless cow

The mumu Malo cow is right.

Let's face it
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by favor914: 7:06pm On May 18
kettykin:
I remember fully well how this man warned the whole country repeatedly, him , bode George and the former afrnifere elder
3 Losers.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Bigkoko: 7:08pm On May 18
For eight solid years, they were busy defending failures. No surprises at all that they'd be defending this failure too!

beejaay:

It was still people like you that defended him back then.. You defended darling daddy for 8yrs even when it was glaring of the failures and now u are on it again..
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Sapasenator: 7:12pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
I am fiercely patriotic. I believe in Nigeria.

I support Bola Tinubu. He's not been in power for long enough...

But APC has been a colossal failure as per economy. No 2 ways about it.

I love that you are patriotic but you see that your moniker Enh, I am sure sey them no go allow you enter heavan if Angel Gabriel check your record on nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by LexngtonSteele: 7:13pm On May 18
Sapasenator:

I love that you are patriotic but you see that your moniker Enh, I am sure sey them no go allow you enter heavan if Angel Gabriel check your record on nairaland.

How you take know am ? angry

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by MrIcredible: 7:48pm On May 18
Blazetrailer:
You are still concerned about what happened during Buharis tenure, when infation is projected to be close to 40% before year end and value of currency plummeting daily, thereby putting more Nigerians in abject poverty.

Some of you guys in Nigeria are so dumb. Whether you voted Tinubu or not, the current issue is that the fake "accountant" has really mismanaged the country in less than 1 year and there is more terrible news coming. It is an impending doom.

And here you are still blaming Buhari? Tueh!!

Some of you are just miserably foolish.
So you think the economy suddenly just went down within 1 year and it's all Tinubu's fault.
How can you ever make it in life with this senseless and irrational thinking?
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Blazetrailer: 8:26pm On May 18
LOL..some of these economic illiterates will not cease to amaze me

What a display of idiocy by this daft below?
The question you should ask yourself is what exactly was is in for Nigeria to have devalued its currency and then cause an implosion leading to a recession in its economy? What sense is in removing subsidy so brazenly, make bold about it as reforms and then return to borrow foreing loans months after to pay more for same subsidy at a higher rate? That is stupidity defined, it is not Buhari

If an illiterate could keep an economy from not receding and maintaining it as number 1 in Africa for 8 years despite the challenges, how come the "educated strategist" came in 3 months and scattered everything?

When you see idiots like you coming to make excuses for someone's blunders, it shows your background.
The rest of the nonsense you posted is foaming in the mouth, gibberish. Ignored.

MrIcredible:

Some of you are just miserably foolish.
So you think the economy suddenly just went down within 1 year and it's all Tinubu's fault.
How can you ever make it in life with this senseless and irrational thinking?
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by condralbedez: 9:21pm On May 18
Vulturebbqgrills come and defend your darling daddy oh....
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Gandrova: 9:24pm On May 18
In a saner clime this Idiot should be under ground six feet
Barawo Banza
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by DMerciful(m): 9:25pm On May 18
New found? Stop being deceitful.

He supported Obi before the election esp because of the mumu ticket
Richtaiwo:
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:05pm On May 18
This old haggard man no see well since last 8years angry
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by MrIcredible: 10:46pm On May 18
Blazetrailer:
LOL..some of these economic illiterates will not cease to amaze me

What a display of idiocy by this daft below?
The question you should ask yourself is what exactly was is in for Nigeria to have devalued its currency and then cause an implosion leading to a recession in its economy? What sense is in removing subsidy so brazenly, make bold about it as reforms and then return to borrow foreing loans months after to pay more for same subsidy at a higher rate? That is stupidity defined, it is not Buhari

If an illiterate could keep an economy from not receding and maintaining it as number 1 in Africa for 8 years despite the challenges, how come the "educated strategist" came in 3 months and scattered everything?

When you see idiots like you coming to make excuses for someone's blunders, it shows your background.
The rest of the nonsense you posted is foaming in the mouth, gibberish. Ignored.

Lol
Mumu
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Blazetrailer: 10:49pm On May 18
...I'm sure you cant comprehend all that i wrote down there hence that your short imbecillic response. Oponu!!

MrIcredible:

Lol
Mumu
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by MrIcredible: 10:51pm On May 18
Blazetrailer:
...I'm sure you cant comprehend all that i wrote down there hence that your short imbecillic response. Oponu!!

Ọdẹ oponu
Why will I waste my precious time reading what a retãrd wrote?
I didn't even read more than two lines grin
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by Blazetrailer: 1:09am On May 19
Lol....I'm sure the worl knows who tha daft is here.
The person who claims somebody else caused the problems, yet, the solver is doing much to worsen the situation or the person pointing out to you that your "brilliant accountant cum strategist" is groping in the dark and fumbling with decisions that will see Nigeria's economy regress to the 4th largest in Africa(from the 1st that Buhari met it and maintained it) just under 8 months, inflation projected to be 40% soon, receding economy, shrinking production, increased insecurity, elevated corruption, currency being devalued at an alarming rate, etc...

It is too much for you, I know.....lol...nothing upstairs other than Yoruba ronu!! Oponu, amukumeko!!
I hope you don't attempt to procreate, otherwise, producing more of your likes, products of your loins, are going to send the country into the grave.
Don't bother to procreate

MrIcredible:

Ọdẹ oponu
Why will I waste my precious time reading what a retãrd wrote?
I didn't even read more than two lines grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed Under Tinubu – Babachir Lawal by asiga(m): 3:49am On May 19
It is only in a country like Nigeria where grass cutter can talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support / President Tinubu Appoints Members Of National Council On Privatisation / Nigeria- The Most Populous Black Nation In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.