Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos (35730 Views)

Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by ceejay80s(m): 4:14pm On May 18
The thief should be shot dead , I hate yoruba thieves
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On May 18
Lol. This clown again

Dem maga the guy last week or so. I felt bad for him sha.
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Cmeo(m): 4:14pm On May 18
Hmm
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Yankee101: 4:17pm On May 18
We’ve heard of so many celebrity stories like this
Some collect credit items or even stay in hotels or eat in high end restaurants and escape

Then resort to threats

Collect your money upfront

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by ceejay80s(m): 4:17pm On May 18
Hezzyluv:
I thought they said he paid 17m and has the balance of 14m thereabouts to pay?

Anyway this case happened to be, portable has money to pay. I fink he actually wants Police to drag him upanda with his news trending as controversies is what keeps him relevant.

#Controversial-Musician#
Controversy doesn't bring money but disgrace and embarrassment.....if I am a consulate at an embassy after seeing this news , I will never grant him visa

2 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by ARISHEM: 4:18pm On May 18
From the agreement if portable decide to drag paying installmentally he could spread that payment for as long as 5 years or more with no interest attached. Portable will win at the end unless there is a clause on the contract stating disclosing accrued interests to paid where there is a default.
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by forgiveness: 4:20pm On May 18
They way he was bundled like bush ... grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by FashionCookie(f): 4:20pm On May 18
You and Portable na Ekpa.
Who picks stuffs and uses them without paying or at least some deposit?

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Konquest: 4:21pm On May 18
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/portable-took-mercedes-benz-gle-350-from-me-without-paying-a-dime-car-dealer/#google_vignette
It's very obvious after watching the rather surreal video of Portable scaling the gate like an aggressive squirrel (while trying to resist Police arrest) that he is EITHER bipolar OR on hard drugs. It's time for him to check himself in with the help of his immediate family members and go for professional therapy with any credible organization for drugs rehab or for psychoanalysis therapy.

If he doesn't do those things ASAP, he'll definitely lose all his remaining wealth and die poor just like other male and female entertainers around the world with drugs and mental health issues.

He also posted misleading info on his social media handle that the Mercedes Benz GLE cost him N60 million, but it turns out that the Mercedes Benz GLE costs N28 million out of which he made a part payment. These are signs that he needs help. The relevant authorities have to step in quickly and ensure that this young dude goes for therapy before he does ANY further damage to himself, his family, and the society at large. Period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by 43Ronin: 4:23pm On May 18
Portable is an illiterate fraudster. After paying 13m he quickly crashed the car and claimed it was faulty (insurance fraud). He should go to jail before he becomes governor in SW

2 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Ategberoson(m): 4:24pm On May 18
NoniblaqStore:
Portable is the most intelligent celebrity in Nigeria. He knows how to stay relevant and push his music, don’t be too surprise if he drops an EP narrating his ordeal with this Mercedes Benz seller. Anyway, if you reside in Abuja and you wear shirt, see my thread for an amazing offer that will surprise the world.

You're dumb to be eulogizing stupidity as intelligent

I pity your family member if you're the only assumed intelligent person in your family

Portable thriving in Nigeria show why we've majority of stupid people in this country

2 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by owolabi5: 4:27pm On May 18
cool
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Caleb15(m): 4:29pm On May 18
Do you have G-wagon? Make i come pick my own.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Agugbadin: 4:29pm On May 18
NoniblaqStore:
Portable is the most intelligent celebrity in Nigeria. He knows how to stay relevant and push his music, don’t be too surprise if he drops an EP narrating his ordeal with this Mercedes Benz seller. Anyway, if you reside in Abuja and you wear shirt, see my thread for an amazing offer that will surprise the world.

Does that makes him intelligent, a man whose intergrity is questionable but was falsely promoted by Nigeria social media.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Johnkennie(m): 4:31pm On May 18
Portable can go broke if he pays all those money/
debt from his account. Let the boy go so he can display more money to the street.
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Originalsly: 4:33pm On May 18
Where is his so called friend that convinced him to follow through without payment? If the friend was so sure about Portable he should've asked him to sign off as guarantor.

" Business and friends do not mix "

3 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:34pm On May 18
🤣🤣🤣 And this is someone's role model,in Samadora's voice. A yeyebrity trying to live above his means!
Of course he will surely disgrace himself.
There are things Money can never buy: Peace of Mind,Life, Good Name.
That's more reason I don't listen to songs from these yeyebrities.
Foreign songs teach you a thing or two from their lyrics and you can equally learn correct pronunciation of English words from them.
For instance, Beyonce's 2016 song"Daddy Lessons" made me know about the various Amendments to US Constitution.
From the word" Second Amendment".
From Beyonce's 2018 song Salud,I learnt about a part of New Orleans city called French Quarter.

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by mukthar2000(m): 4:38pm On May 18
Imagine a business involving £27m, and he began making payments of just one or one and a half million in instalments. The money was essentially wasted.

Imagine this dirty he goat turn the money to owo ajo( contribution money).
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by spiSeyi: 4:39pm On May 18
Most celebrities Yeyebrities are living fake life and some of those who want to be as rich as them were even richer than them in real life grin
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Depot(m): 4:43pm On May 18
You are a mumu dealer na
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by BestTrades: 4:49pm On May 18

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty....

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by MMempire(m): 4:55pm On May 18
Oga car dealer, you try. Portable na werey alaso right from time.
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by blowjohn(m): 4:55pm On May 18
So is it that portable jazzed u or u were just being a fool?

If it were to be a honest 'ordinary' guy, would u allow him take the car without paying even half of the money?

U wanted to belong.
U wanted to do big man car dealer.

U nor see people less controversial celebrities like whiKid. Na portable.

U live, u learn.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Sholaco: 5:00pm On May 18
Imagine a business involving £27m, and he began making payments of just one or one and a half million in instalments.
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On May 18
Sigh... The gutters are seriously calling Portable back to the trenches.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Truly, not everyone can handle fame.

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by olisaEze(m): 5:06pm On May 18
Typical grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Goodlady(f): 5:07pm On May 18
FreeStuffsNG:
He should be with the EFCC by now if this account is true. This serms like a serious criminal matter of fraud that falls under the purview of EFCC.

The account of his victim suggests that he deliberately defrauded him. We can't have two different laws in the land for the portables and unportables, crime is crime. It's completely unacceptable that he's still roaming free and him victim at the receiving end when he is yet to have his day in court to defend himself.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Well said
God1000:
I don't like the flibbertigibbet for anything, the riffraff should be locked up for good.

I pity the young people that see him as role model
Person wey see you as you talk this one go think say you be good person. Anyways, truth na truth. You don talk am, Portable is an unstable human.

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Ofunaofu: 5:09pm On May 18
Binan333:
Is that possible?
Of course its portably possible
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by 89green: 5:10pm On May 18
googi:
I just don't like this guy called Portable.

But you have to be a fo0l for him to take as expensive car from you without "paying a dime".

By the way, I don't think you are that much of a fo0l.

grin
Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On May 18
ceejay80s:
The thief should be shot dead , I hate yoruba thieves

But, you love the thieves from your tribe...!

Tribalism will make many of you mad.

Y'all should just continue.

1 Like

Re: Portable Took Mercedes Benz GLE 350 From Me Without Paying A Dime – Temmy Autos by obaidan: 5:12pm On May 18
People bring emotions into business. If you are selling on credit, get a post-dated check.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Baby Mama, Selena, Flaunts Big Baby Bump / Unoaku Anyadike Shows Off Her Man / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.