Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,814 members, 7,848,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest (34656 Views)

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Mama Tobi And Bishop TD Jakes Meet In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by ElevationD: 11:48am On May 19
Franking:

The useless God that is supposed to have all powers and know everything did not save him so his children can enjoy their father but will now strengthen them, abi? Think!

You may be referring to either the God you do not know or the one you will beg to know soon.
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by toprealman: 11:50am On May 19
goslowgoslow:

The lady is a very horrible commentator God forbid I subscribe to her channel.
Skipped all through this tripe. Her voice, commentary and everything was just not YouTubing at all!!!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:42pm On May 19
aktolly54:
hope you already buy land where your own decomposed boy go decay . Or you public cemetery where your head might be cut off for ritual

of course we don't bury outside .. even if that person's body is not found we must find means to do some burial ceremonies to give him/her final respect... Anyway maybe nah fish go fit finish you off .
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Davehasmadeit(m): 1:25pm On May 19
highchief1:
his social media appearance was too much.ppl don’t even know I’m married let alone having a family.Social media that is now the new witchcraft.no be me and them
You are right, social Media isn't worth showing your personal life

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by aktolly54(m): 1:26pm On May 19
Franking:

So the can change what God has ordained? Didn't know he was capable of that.
yes God change his mind on his people once things change. Like if you venture into some sin, grace fit cover you(maybe) but God might change his plan until you truly repent and seek his face. God won't force anyone do anything, do as you please while God takes some action later. Even in the Bible, God punish Israel once they do evil in his eyes, if not that they seek his face SOORY IS THEIR CASE despite God conventant with their fore father.
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Franking: 1:47pm On May 19
ElevationD:

You may be referring to either the God you do not know or the one you will beg to know soon.

You and all of them are beneath me.
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by highchief1: 2:10pm On May 19
Davehasmadeit:

You are right, social Media isn't worth showing your personal life
na sense be jazz man bros.How can the whole world know what’s going on in my family.I hardly hang out with my family sef.they have their car sometimes I give my wife money to take dem out.me go waka my own.No be who post pass love pass.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:51pm On May 19
highchief1:
na sense be jazz man bros.How can the whole world know what’s going on in my family.I hardly hang out with my family sef.they have their car sometimes I give my wife money to take dem out.me go waka my own.No be who post pass love pass.
I like how you planned your life bro, keep people in suspense, your enemies can never know how to get you
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Santalpharay: 3:41pm On May 19
Fr33born:
R.I.P SwagNation

Love that his slang..
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by ElevationD: 11:44pm On May 19
Franking:

You are all of them are beneath me.

A non starter in life!
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Franking: 4:01am On May 20
ElevationD:

A non starter in life!

What would you know? Gullible bloke.
Re: Fr Mbaka And Bishop Onaga Laid Junior Pope To Rest by Mccollins042(m): 8:07am On May 20
That is not bishop onaga of Enugu diocese, that is bishop onah of Nsukka diocese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Makes London Metro Newspaper (Photo) / Davido Flies Private Jet To Congo (photos) / Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.