Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last (784 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Futminna Candidate: Welcome To 2009/2010 Post Ume Screening Exercise / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) Post Ume Screening Date Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last by RemmyAlex(m): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hello Guys, Incase you need an accomodation for your Post ume In OAU, you can simply contact me on
Please limited spaces are available starting form monday 23rd of sept, 2007.
Also you will have the opportunity to solve last post ume past question and mingle with the student of the school, so that you can get all the required info in studying in OAU and ta the same time, some success tips at your doorstep.

NOTE: Charges is TOKEN
Thanks
Cheer

Success Is yours, No more room for Jamb.
Remmy
Re: Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last by jamoskky(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2007
BROS NA WA OOO, U TOO LIKE MONEY O THE LAST TIME U POST A THREAD U SAY ANYBODY WEY WAN FILL OAU FORM SHOULD CALL YOU AND U WILL HELP WITH JUST #2500 THEN I CALL YOU BUT U COULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR ME THANK GOD I GET THE FORM FROM THE BANK IN LAGOS BUT SHA IT STILL REMAIN ONE THING WEY U GO DO FOR CAUSE I NO GET WHERE I GO SLEEP FOR THERE FOR JUST TWO DAYS SO I THINK U WILL HELP ME OUT THIS TIME WITH NO ANY TOKEN AMOUNT I GO CALL U SHA BUT
Re: Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last by RemmyAlex(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2007
Man.
I am very sorry coz you choose and call the wrong person, Firstly for the form i do collect 2000k and i dont understand wht u said abt 2500, maybe you are on the wrong channel, plaese try to recognisse whom u re dealing with.
For the issues accomodation, i have almost 4guys right away and i dont think there is nay need for you callin.

Thanks

Wish you Sucess coming Saturday.

Hope you ahve been reading SHA.
Re: Accomodation For Your Oau Post Ume Screening: Hurry While Offer Last by Purist(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2007
Hello guys,

OAU Post-UME results are out. If you sat for the exam last week Saturday, you can check your result online now. http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/postume.php

Good luck ya'll!

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Ahmadu Bello University / Masters / Ican Ats Iii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.