Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man (27967 Views)

Nasara James Dabo With IQ In Top 1% Globally: Hailed By Shehu Sani / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / Ifeanyi Ubah Of Former YPP Is A Traitor And A Conman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by DeepSight(m): 6:45pm On May 20
Kristina22:

Liar par excellence! Your hate for women will be the death of you. You go about spewing lies thinking no one would challenge them. You are as stupid as they come. You went about this thread stating categorically that Meghan, a stranger, is a liar. This thread is riddled with insults over a stranger. Who raised you! Mehn, get lost!

Poof! Lost I am!

Come to think about it, every single one of you who has come at me has come with insults. Jokers.

My dear, go focus on your day job. You know what it is. We both know. Run along, erections are waiting to be serviced.
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by Kristina22: 6:51pm On May 20
You cannot resist the urge to comment, can you? Everything except state the lies Meghan Markle told. You are the worst joker to exist. You reek of self hate.

As per the norm with women haters like you, you tag every woman a prostitute. Do I blame you? No, both your mother, sisters and every female relative you know service erections for a living. It was in the course of servicing your poor father that you were conceived. Little wonder, every woman looks like a prostitute where you are concerned.

DeepSight:

Poof! Lost I am!

Come to think about it, every single one of you who has come at me has come with insults. Jokers.

My dear, go focus on your day job. You know what it is. We both know. Run along, erections are waiting to be serviced.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by KillahPriest: 7:02pm On May 20
Padipadi:

What are you doing on express road that people should avoid you?
You should be glad I no clear you for road with savage response. Shey Westin those yeye British tabloids do make sense to you?
Lukewarm creature of anywhere belle face!
lol grin mugu wey no get one sense, sorry for replying you in the first place
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by Padipadi: 7:06pm On May 20
KillahPriest:
lol grin mugu wey no get one sense, sorry for replying you in the first place
Mumuman, hope you're fine?
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by DeepSight(m): 8:42pm On May 20
Kristina22:
You cannot resist the urge to comment, can you? Everything except state the lies Meghan Markle told. You are the worst joker to exist. You reek of self hate.

As per the norm with women haters like you, you tag every woman a prostitute. Do I blame you? No, both your mother, sisters and every female relative you know service erections for a living. It was in the course of servicing your poor father that you were conceived. Little wonder, every woman looks like a prostitute where you are concerned.

Oh, cant take what you dish out? Forgotten so soon how you barged in here flinging insults at me when I hadnt said a word to you?
Believe you me, I detest Meghan so much I am actually eager to list her lies. However I simply cannot denegrate myself to the level of answering a street tart like you properly. If you get serious, I will. If you fling insults, I am fine at that level too.
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by Kristina22: 11:31pm On May 20
I have no problems with your insults. You are a crawling baby when it comes to dishing insults. I will give you back in ten folds and won’t feel a thing. Carry your hate for Meghan Markle and shove it up your anus. I am as eager to disprove the nonsense you will spew. I eat your type for dinner. You aren’t crazier than the British psychos who have trolled her for 7 years and if I can take them on, you are a joker.

DeepSight:

Oh, cant take what you dish out? Forgotten so soon how you barged in here flinging insults at me when I hadnt said a word to you?
Believe you me, I detest Meghan so much I am actually eager to list her lies. However I simply cannot denegrate myself to the level of answering a street tart like you properly. If you get serious, I will. If you fling insults, I am fine at that level too.
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by DeepSight(m): 1:21am On May 21
Kristina22:
I have no problems with your insults. You are a crawling baby when it comes to dishing insults. I will give you back in ten folds and won’t feel a thing. Carry your hate for Meghan Markle and shove it up your anus. I am as eager to disprove the nonsense you will spew. I eat your type for dinner. You aren’t crazier than the British psychos who have trolled her for 7 years and if I can take them on, you are a joker.

Just let me know when you settle down and are ready for a calm and objective consideration of my allegations.
You must still apologize on your knees oh, and while typing the apology you must be kneeling on uncooked rice with a dog collar around your neck, a green leaf on your head and a white handkerchief in your right hand.

Fear not for there is scant ritual in this: the dog collar symbolizes the fact that you will hence be within the bounds of civilized control, the green leaf on your head symbolizes your repentance of your abrasiveness and the white handkerchief is your suit for peace.
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by malali: 8:50am On May 22
Bigboytinz:
the British monarchy is about 1200 years old
thanks
Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On May 23
‘Before I came, people were telling me, “When you go to Malta, everyone will look like you'''

Read more: https://trib.al/HmMjfo9

Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03
Embracing her heritage. ❤ Read more: https://trib.al/6ETfCJ4

Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21am On Jun 06
'I will carry the name with grace and dignity' 👑🇳🇬 Full story: https://trib.al/vSsHws2

Re: Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Jun 07
Royal And Furious

By Mike Asukwo

#laughterinthemirror
#cartoon
#humor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Service Chiefs: Your Best Not Good Enough / Chicago State University: Nigerians Will Be Shocked Over Tinubu’s Records– Atiku / Nigeria Partners Russia To build A Nuclear Power Station!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.