Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,845 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria (1040 Views)

Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Zainab Ahmed: We Have Identified Plans To Generate ₦18 Trillion Revenue / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:19am On May 19
Compulsive wailing Syndrome
Post traumatic Election Disorder
Obiisthepresident Delusional Disorder ,

These three disorders are related and prevalent in a particular demographic of supporters of the defeated presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 presidential elections in Nigeria

They display a range of signs and symptoms that overlap the 3 conditions and extreme cases have all three disorders in the same person
A good number are present in Nairalan

They may believe that Obi is actually the president ruling from.A so Rock just like some said Buhari had been cloned
They hate Mahmood. Yakubu with passion
Some refuse to live in 2024 with Tinubu in president and are already mentally in 2027 with Obi as president
Other features include wishing death to Tinubu
wishing evil.on Nigeria
Endless wailing about Nigeria and circulating any news about Nigeria that is bad
Campaigning for 2027 presidential election is their main self consolation activity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Sannisege: 9:28am On May 19
Very apt

1 Like

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:35am On May 19
Post Traumatic Election Disorder

These group remember the election with bitterness
They have vivid nightmares and flashbacks of 2023
They fully supported the currency swap scheme of Emefiele despite the hardship because they believed it would help Obi
Their vocabulary includes terms like IREV,glitch Mahmood
They believe that Obi proved that he won the election in court and hate Ariwoola the Chief Justice of Nigeria with passion
Any time they hear

President Bola Tinubu. GCFR Commander in chief of the Armed forces. they feel intense anger and bitterness with stomach churning and Bitter taste in The mouth

Some develop stomach cramps and diarrhoea or early menstruation

3 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:38am On May 19
This group manifest a lot of conspiracy theories
They believe Chicago state University have been compromised
Bola Tinubu is a woman that had a sex change
Ariwoola is a Tinubu supporter

3 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:46am On May 19
gare:

Because they are planning to rig, because no sensible person would vote him back to aso rock

Is it not too early for this?
The election is 3 years away

3 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by helinues: 9:47am On May 19
grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:48am On May 19
Abdul05:
It is through Obi and Atiku l now know that it is not easy for someone to be a sore loser.... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:49am On May 19
I don't have much issue with Obi as a person but as a politician I despise d way Obidunces wants to force him down every one's throat

It's like they are mad in the brain

🥴

4 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 9:50am On May 19
ottersberger:
A

The year 2027 will be very interesting. Next, Yakubu must go, then Nigerians can breathe a sigh of relief.
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Jagaban2012: 9:53am On May 19
Obi Peter has something to say about this. He will soon post his thoughts on his X account, like some jobless youth posting nonsense on Nairaland.
(Modify) (

2 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 10:03am On May 19
illicit:
I don't have much issue with Obi as a person but as a politician I despise d way Obidunces wants to force him down every one's throat

🥴

DMerciful:
The party does not matter to us Obidients.

What matters is that Obi MUST be the presidential candidate of any coalition or merger. Its non negotiable!
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by helinues: 10:06am On May 19
Jagaban2012:
Obi Peter has something to say about this. He will soon post his thoughts on his X account, like some jobless youth posting nonsense on Nairaland.
(Modify) (

Honestly, I personally don't have any issue with him, but the way his supporters are making him look like a saint is something we can no longer tolerated

10 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by ottersberger(m): 10:11am On May 19
illicit:
I don't have much issue with Obi as a person bus as a politician but I despise d way Obidunces wants to force him down every one's throat

🥴

The thing still dey pain you abi?. When all of you ganged up in the BMC for a miserable #30k payday and were daily abusing the social media space with your nonsense propaganda while Nigerians heaved under the weight of Buhari's bigotry, nepotism and crass incompetence, you were happy and satisfied.

Y'all thought it will be business as usual going forward, especially the woody woodpecker above your useless comment who was shining teeth, and the op, who is still busy talking to himself.

Obidients gave it to you like the street olosho wey Una be. Y'all didn't see that coming, did you?.

No shishi was given, and Obidients organically organized and came for your scrawny behinds. They stood for what their consciences represents and shamed your kleptomaniac paymaster even at his door steeps on election Day.

And they are still here beating up on you, bidding their time and strategizing untill the next election cycle. Me sef follow. I just dey tell you.

Helinues is already crying, something tells me he will become Obedient las las. Na me go welcome am to the light. Una go still cry blood.

Awon .......

1 Like

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by helinues: 10:12am On May 19
ottersberger:

The thing still dey pain you abi?. When all of you ganged up in the BMC for a miserable #30k payday and were daily abusing the social media space with your nonsense propaganda while Nigerians heaved under the weight of Buhari's bigotry, nepotism and crass incompetence, you were happy and satisfied.

Y'all thought it will be business as usual going forward, especially the woody woodpecker above your useless comment who was shining teeth, and the op, who is still busy talking to himself.

Obidients gave it to you like the street olosho wey Una be. Y'all didn't see that coming, did you?.

No shishi was given, and Obidients organically organized and came for your scrawny behinds. They stood for what their consciences represents and shamed your kleptomaniac paymaster even at his door steeps on election Day.

And they are still here beating up on you, bidding their time and strategizing untill the next election cycle. Me sef follow. I just dey tell you.

Helinues is already crying, something tells me he will become Obedient las las. Na me go welcome am to the light. Una go still cry blood.

Awon .......

Even with me having mental disorder, I would still be consciously aware of not to associate myself with any occultic group where brain is not needed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:16am On May 19
ottersberger:

Awon .......

Whatever...

Your labour turned out in vain tho...

😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by ottersberger(m): 10:18am On May 19
helinues:

Even with me having mental disorder, I would still be consciously aware of not to associate myself with any occultic group where brain is not needed.

Na so Ribadu been tell us when he was deceiving himself in the guise of fighting corruption. He is swimming inside corruption as we speak. Time still dey, take it.
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by helinues: 10:19am On May 19
ottersberger:

Na so Ribadu been tell us when he was deceiving himself in the guise of fighting corruption. He is swimming inside corruption as we speak. Time still dey, take it.

Ribadu didn't join occultic group where brain is not needed now.

Proof me wrong

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:19am On May 19
DMerciful:
The party does not matter to us Obidients.

What matters is that Obi MUST be the presidential candidate of any coalition or merger. Its non negotiable!

And what if he doesn't...

U gon kill us?

🥵

2 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 10:20am On May 19
illicit:

And what if he doesn't?

U gon kill us?

🥵
me? No be me talk am
Read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by illicit(m): 10:27am On May 19
Gajagojo:
me? No be me talk am
Read and comprehend

Na d guy I wan quote jareh but na ur moniker dey come out

1 Like

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 10:30am On May 19
illicit:

Na d guy I wan quote jareh but na ur moniker dey come out
Lol

Just tap/click his moniker

2 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by ottersberger(m): 11:00am On May 19
helinues:

Ribadu didn't join occultic group where brain is not needed now.

Proof me wrong

Quit insulting brain by associating it with Tinubu. Ribadu became irrelevant the day he allowed himself to be tainted with Tinubu.
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Day169: 11:03am On May 19
Gajagojo:

These three disorders are related and prevalent in a particular demographic of supporters of the defeated presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the 2023 presidential elections in Nigeria

They display a range of signs and symptoms that overlap the 3 conditions and extreme cases have all three disorders in the same person

They may believe that Obi is actually the president ruling from.A so Rock just like some said Buhari had been cloned
Some refuse to live in 2024 with Tinubu in president and are already mentally in 2027 with Obi as president
wishing evil.on Nigeria
Endless wailing about Nigeria and circulating any news about Nigeria that is bad
Campaigning for 2027 presidential election is their main self consolation activity
(.. with due respect), this post should be in the health or better still, jokes section. grin
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Alhajikd: 11:05am On May 19
Tulumbu why
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Alhajikd: 11:07am On May 19
helinues:

Honestly, I personally don't have any issue with him, but the way his supporters are making him look like a saint is something we can no longer tolerated
Ok, go F yourself

1 Like

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 11:47am On May 19
helinues:

It's the lack of peace that make them to be continue behaving like headless mob. Some of them don dey even throw away all in the name of trolling self like the person below me who want to run mad trolling for over 6 years

They are not only lacking peace of mind, they are also lacking food as no food for lazy ass people who decided to be blaming government for their life woes
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Elusive001: 11:59am On May 19
Gajagojo:

wishing evil.on Nigeria

Have you eaten since last week?
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Gajagojo: 12:04pm On May 19
Elusive001:

Have you eaten?
Thanks for the love
I love you too
Has your mother eaten?

2 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by AcadaWriter: 12:11pm On May 19
Very apt

2 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by Elusive001: 12:50pm On May 19
Gajagojo:
Thanks for the love
I love you too
Has your mother eaten?

Yeah she does daily.

Sorry you were abandoned to roam the streets by your parents which you still do till date. This life no balance at all
Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:16pm On May 19
Op you are truly an elder stateman grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New Mental Disorders Identified In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 3:39pm On May 19
illicit:

🥴

Its because when a child is sick, you force medicine down their throat because they would resist drugs and even prefer to be ill because of ignorance.
Tinubu supporters are mentally not fit to know their left from their right, so Obi, whom Nigerians actually chose was supposed to be forced down on you people's throats.

People that supports Tinubu are in the same level of ignorance with people that believes in 72 virgins, thus committing suicide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Constructing The Solution Innovation District(photo) / . . . Great Africa With Sleeping Giants! / Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.