Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Severe Pain In My Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Pain In My Teeth (239 Views)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / How Can I Whiten My Teeth Nairalanders,? / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Pain In My Teeth by olawale681976(m): 10:46am On May 19
It's been a while i've been experiencing abnormal pain in lower right wisdom teeth, I've tried to pull it off through continuous wriggling all to no avail
pls relevent advice is needed both on how to pull the teeth off or how to stop the pain
Re: Severe Pain In My Teeth by ForValour: 10:58am On May 19
To stop the pain; avoid taking sugary substance especially soft drinks and brush regularly. Do this two and the pain will gradually vanish.
Re: Severe Pain In My Teeth by olawale681976(m): 12:42pm On May 19
Thanks for advice,but i don't take sugary substances before
Re: Severe Pain In My Teeth by Sewasaunt(f): 7:55am On May 20
Have you tried using a plier and chisel?

To make it easier, you can first gargle with battery water or all those mumu miracle/ wonder dental concoctions.

You can also take painkillers continuously for it, last last it affects your liver or causes ulcer but at least it will reduce the pain. Win-win if you ask me.
Re: Severe Pain In My Teeth by CrownedPhoenix: 8:21am On May 27
Sewasaunt:
Have you tried using a plier and chisel?

To make it easier, you can first gargle with battery water or all those mumu miracle/ wonder dental concoctions.

You can also take painkillers continuously for it, last last it affects your liver or causes ulcer but at least it will reduce the pain. Win-win if you ask me.

Sewasaunt, battery water?! shocked
Re: Severe Pain In My Teeth by Sewasaunt(f): 8:08am On May 28
CrownedPhoenix:

Sewasaunt, battery water?! shocked

grin

Isn't that what he wants to hear?

Isn't that what the average Nigerian wants to hear?

Dental Clinics and hospitals are everywhere but he's on Nairaland looking for what is not lost.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Help / Try Quality Sleep / Breathe On Me The Breathe Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.