Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,787 members, 7,862,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria (388 Views)

Where Can I Learn Phone And Laptop Repair Within Ikeja / Learn Phone Repairing In English / I Want To Learn Phone Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Nnamnso123(m): 10:58am On May 19
Hello my follows Nairalander greeting to you all. Please I wanted to learn phone repairing, and I don't knw about the work pls I need help from you guys especially phone Engineers and those that have idea about phone repair business, my question is how many months does it take to learn phone repair in Nigeria and how much will it cost to learn it in Akwa Ibom State. Pls anybody with idea or advice should contribute in order to help me before I make a step thank you.
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Aminu212: 12:37pm On May 19
Generally, it depends on the individual learning it, that it how fast can you grasp to concepts.

At least, 6 months+ should be able to set you up for the basic skill, that is, you should be able to get aquatinted with the common faults and solution which you can use to cash out.

Moreover, make sure that wherever you are learning, is somewhere where many customers come so that you can get contacts if you finish.

Wish you success ahead 🙏
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by gift2xl: 1:33pm On May 19
At least 1y and 6months for major one's. Remember you might not get all, but you will get to discover more on your own if you put in more work.
Note your genuine passion to know more makes you an outstanding amongst others not just for the money, but for deeper knowledge.

Don't stop acquiring knowledge on it when money starts coming.

Also develope a good customer relationship and communication. Don't condemned your fellow inexperienced works, rather be the solution solver or their last bus stop. By this you become an asset.
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Pussyisgud: 6:41pm On May 19
If you want to learn phone repair you must have the following it's very important ;
Police friend or relative.
Soldier friend or relative.
Connection in high places.
Or join cult and become a cultist.
Why, because problem is very frequent in the job both the one that's your fault and the one that's not your fault.
Also, you must know how to lie and deny and be very cunning and deceptive.
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Nnamnso123(m): 9:15pm On May 19
Among those three catigories I only understand two which are police and soldier, but for cult I don't understand so please what is the need of being a cultist in that business?
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 9:43pm On May 19
six month is ok but if u are a fast learner.. 3 months is enough..
I learnt mine here in SA under 3 months..
but Na software money dey Sha....
unlocking phones for sim or network....
now it's even easier to fix a phone with total replacement of motherboard.when I return home I must open a big shop for phone repairs and accessories.
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Rootprof(m): 10:10pm On May 19
Phone repair can be hard ware or soft ware. I don't know much about soft ware but if it's hard ware common faults are mouth and earpiece, touch and screen these you can learn repair in 3 months depending on how sharp you are. But when it comes to tracing faults on mother board that can take you 6-12 months. Most of the faults are on YouTube or just Google it. Wish you best of luck.
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by Caleb15(m): 10:12pm On May 19
4 years if ASUU no go strike
Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by turawaa(m): 10:49pm On May 19
Nnamnso123:
Hello my follows Nairalander greeting to you all. Please I wanted to learn phone repairing, and I don't knw about the work pls I need help from you guys especially phone Engineers and those that have idea about phone repair business, my question is how many months does it take to learn phone repair in Nigeria and how much will it cost to learn it in Akwa Ibom State. Pls anybody with idea or advice should contribute in order to help me before I make a step thank you.

1year for hardware
1year for software

Phone Repairing is divide into 2

Hardwares ( Changing of Screens, touch pads, Charging ports, battery, IC etc.)

Software ( Flashing either upgrading or downgrading, unlocking to Nigerian sims, rooting , unlocking of mifi, Wifi).

Software is Expensive (Data and beta laptops, externalharddisks ) and delicate.

The above is for if you wan use it do side-hustle and student financial money

For Career
Hardware is divided into 4

Ganging or jumper repair
Emmc programming

Lots more...

My Advice
Travel to Lagos because you will learn latest phones and most repairer states send phones to Lagosfor repair (Alaba International or Ikeja), do your findings about best repairer with good character.

All those fancy stores in the city don't actually repair, they will bill customers and give them 7days of repair time and send it to those in market to repair within 2-3days.

Wish you luck
[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: How Many Months Does It Take To Learn Phone Repair In Nigeria by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 12:18am On May 20
turawaa:

1year for hardware
1year for software

Phone Repairing is divide into 2

Hardwares ( Changing of Screens, touch pads, Charging ports, battery, IC etc.)

Software ( Flashing either upgrading or downgrading, unlocking to Nigerian sims, rooting , unlocking of mifi, Wifi).

Software is Expensive (Data and beta laptops, externalharddisks ) and delicate.

The above is for if you wan use it do side-hustle and student financial money

For Career
Hardware is divided into 4

Ganging or jumper repair
Emmc programming

Lots more...

My Advice
Travel to Lagos because you will learn latest phones and most repairer states send phones to Lagosfor repair (Alaba International or Ikeja), do your findings about best repairer with good character.

All those fancy stores in the city don't actually repair, they will bill customers and give them 7days of repair time and send it to those in market to repair within 2-3days.

Wish you luck
[code][/code]

Lies..

OP don't travel to any lagos, stay in that akwa ibom and learn it, it's the same thing.. The money I paid to learn mine in lagos was a total waste of money and time, I went to a big repair shop with adequate tools and thought that's all I needed to do, everyday you need to see them and people quarrelling because of things they spoilt.

Don't foot anywhere to learn anything, learn it in that your present location, that might be the place God has designed for you, lagos is overrated.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Wifi Authentication Problem..pls Help / I Need Help / Bold6 9790 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.