Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,584 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi (134 Views)

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by NasirudeenOla(m): 11:46am On May 19
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Public Relations Officer, ACP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, has taken a strong stance against bribery, advising his colleagues to shun the practice.

In a response to a post on his X handle on Sunday, May 19, Adejobi emphatically stated that he has never accepted a bribe, citing his royal heritage as a reason for his stance.

When asked by handler Valentine Kruze (@ValentineKruz14) “Have u taken bribe before?”, Adejobi responded via his handle (@Princemoye1) saying:

“No. It’s a taboo for a royal prince to take a bribe. Taking bribe definitely makes someone somewhere cry for many reasons, and it’s ungodly to do so”.

“Your main purpose in life is to put smiles on people’s faces. It’s Godly and rewarding. It’s my personal principle and a call to duty. I preach this to my colleagues and many others always. May we have the grace to remain steadfast and purposeful in life.”

Adejobi’s statement emphasizes the importance of integrity and serving with purpose, encouraging others to prioritize putting smiles on people’s faces over personal gain.

In his words, “Taking bribe definitely makes someone somewhere cry for many reasons, and it’s ungodly to do so.” This highlights the negative impact of bribery on individuals and society as a whole.

By sharing his personal principle and call to duty, Adejobi inspires others to remain steadfast and purposeful in their lives and work.

Source >> https://www.matterarising.com/2024/05/19/why-i-never-receives-bribe-police-fpro-adejobi/

Re: Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by fuckJones(f): 11:47am On May 19
what figure of the speech is this?
Nigeria police?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by oz4real83(m): 11:53am On May 19
When a corrupt police officer is not caught in the act, this is the kind of testimony he gives cheesy grin. Pdiddy was denying everything until video of him assaulting his ex-wife came out, kotinu cheesy grin
Re: Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by psucc(m): 12:32pm On May 19
There's no way you can escape bribery as far as the NPF is concerned. You a don't receive it because you're not directly exposed to it.

But you're get some tips from those who are involved indirectly may be to curry favour from you. Some "roja" you as complement
Re: Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by amnesty7: 12:38pm On May 19
The guy is right.
Re: Why I Never Receives Bribe – Police FPRO, Adejobi by Ofunaofu: 12:59pm On May 19
But the police FPRO has received gifts.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Fails To Provide Vital Details Of Newly Awarded Contracts / How Sharubutu's ARCN Is Complementing Tinubu's Fight Against Hunger / UNIBEN Sexual Harasser Lecturer: Minister Of Women Affairs Intervene Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.