Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Adisa And His SLIPPERS, Who Then SLEEP PASS? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adisa And His SLIPPERS, Who Then SLEEP PASS? (71 Views)

The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! / EKSU Students Walk Bare-footed As School Introduces No-slippers Policy (VIDEO) / How To Make Slippers At Home Using Birkenstock Footbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adisa And His SLIPPERS, Who Then SLEEP PASS? by funmbat: 2:38pm On May 19
I was sitting on the couch in our family sitting room when Adisa, my younger brother’s friend, came in. Prior to his entry, I was engrossed with Oliver Sacks’ book titled 'The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat.' It is about a man who had visual agnosia (the inability to recognize objects by sight unless touched or if the object makes a sound). It was indeed hilarious for me.

Adisa had been complaining about his inability to sleep for some time due to various reasons, and sometimes he had to resort to using sleeping pills. As the big brother of the house, I felt it was my responsibility to sit him down and give him a lecture of his life, one he wouldn't forget in a jiffy. I know you're interested in what I told him? Let me share some of it with you as well.

In the quiet moments of the night, as the world slips into slumber, something profound happens within us. It's not just rest for our weary bodies; it's a crucial restoration for our minds. Yet, in the hustle and bustle of modern life, sleep often takes a backseat, its importance diminished by the demands of the day.

But what if I told you that your adolescent sleep habits could shape your mental health in adulthood? Yes, you heard that right. Recent research has unveiled a startling truth: those who suffer sleep deprivation will.......................... continue reading here: https://www.funmbat.com.ng/2024/03/adisa-and-his-slippers-who-then-sleep.html

Re: Adisa And His SLIPPERS, Who Then SLEEP PASS? by funmbat: 2:39pm On May 19
funmbat:
I was sitting on the couch in our family sitting room when Adisa, my younger brother’s friend, came in. Prior to his entry, I was engrossed with Oliver Sacks’ book titled 'The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat.' It is about a man who had visual agnosia (the inability to recognize objects by sight unless touched or if the object makes a sound). It was indeed hilarious for me.

Adisa had been complaining about his inability to sleep for some time due to various reasons, and sometimes he had to resort to using sleeping pills. As the big brother of the house, I felt it was my responsibility to sit him down and give him a lecture of his life, one he wouldn't forget in a jiffy. I know you're interested in what I told him? Let me share some of it with you as well.

In the quiet moments of the night, as the world slips into slumber, something profound happens within us. It's not just rest for our weary bodies; it's a crucial restoration for our minds. Yet, in the hustle and bustle of modern life, sleep often takes a backseat, its importance diminished by the demands of the day.

But what if I told you that your adolescent sleep habits could shape your mental health in adulthood? Yes, you heard that right. Recent research has unveiled a startling truth: those who suffer sleep deprivation will.......................... continue reading here: https://www.funmbat.com.ng/2024/03/adisa-and-his-slippers-who-then-sleep.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Limitations Of Perdisco Assignment Help? / The Sweet Solution: Cyber Security Interview Questions Unveiled / Online Exam Help Australia: Expert Assistance For Your Academic Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.