Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks (888 Views)

President Obama Commends Yookos.com / Review This Work And Give Commends / Do You Think This Work At Home Stuff Is For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by xxx1: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Its Okay
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by soloqy: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
Free Template monster jquery template.
At least modify it and change things extensively. Templates (especially free ones), are meant to be just starting points. If the owner of that website browses the web some day and has the misfortune of coming across someone else using the same free template without any modifications, that would be very embarrasing, dont you think?
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by lifenigeri: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
where do you host this website. The speed is not very fast.
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by xxx1: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2011
soloqy:

Free Template monster jquery template.
At least modify it and change things extensively. Templates (especially free ones), are meant to be just starting points. If the owner of that website browses the web some day and has the misfortune of coming across someone else using the same free template without any modifications, that would be very embarrasing, dont you think?
thanks man. At first i used a jquery from dynamicdrive, it was nt giving me what i want. I decided 2 use Template Moster jquery. Iam nt through with d site yet, all i needed was reactions and suggestion. Though i used only 2hrs 4 d project cos of the project am handling.
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by DualCore1: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2011
The guy has offered his review as requested by you. You go into defense mode wanting to taye taiwo the guy. Its very typical anyway of those who ask for reviews here that's why I don't even bother.
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by xxx1: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2011
Dual Core:

The guy has offered his review as requested by you. You go into defense mode wanting to taye taiwo the guy. Its very typical anyway of those who ask for reviews here that's why I don't even bother.
@Dual Core to be sincere i dont knw what ure upto. If you dont have anything supportive to say u shouldn't have bordered commenting. What kind of defense mode are u talking about, ? I knw the reason i asked for review, Okay? So next time don't wake up from sleep and say things that doesn't concern you,
Re: Review This Work And Give Commends : Thanks by DualCore1: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
Your entire generation can't shut me up so don't start,  You don't want people to talk? Don't put it online.

Its clear you know little in this field and are not ready to learn. You know you haven't developed a site to a considerable extent, why put it up for review? Someone points out your incompetence and offers advice, you say you haven't finished. What an excuse for incompetence (Very typical here).

If you don't think you were foolish, why have you gone to edit your first post removing the link to the site?

Well, the site in question is http://www.credofarms.com/
"Website hosting and design by LoleAfrica Inc"

Now look at http://www.loleafrica.com/
That site is in Live mode and is as dead as your credofarms.
There are 31 anchor tags on the homepage alone and only 4 actually point to somewhere that isn't dead.

Your defense? You havn't finished that one too abi? Try finishing some things in your life, if you don't know how to. . . learn.

(1) (Reply)

Black Out On The Internet (How Is It Affecting You?) / [GET] Are You On Pinterest ? Get Free Pinterest Invite Here !!! / Has Seun Started Accepting Personal Advertising?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.