Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,385 members, 7,864,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend (64075 Views)

18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by lululovesblue(f): 10:48am On May 21
Lmao when you're done delete my photo from your gallery😂 have a great day sir
essentialone:
Guys be sincere, if this picture pops up on internet or your browser, what is the first thing that comes to your mind? A prostitute, right? Tell me if I am wrong.

Meanwhile that is una @lululovesblue
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Juzec: 11:27am On May 21
She was found dead yesterday.
nairaland family, seun and mod thanks for your assistance and prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by essentialone(m): 12:53pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
Lmao when you're done delete my photo from your gallery😂 have a great day sir

Good enough you did not argue it. You heard what was said about her. If you like do not change your lifestyle. You may be the next. Useless Nigerian prostitutes everywhere...

We need a saner society.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Anunakeeh: 1:05pm On May 21
Juzec:
Good day everyone. My friend has been missing since morning of Thursday. She left home early hours of Thursday without her phone and has not been found till now. She's married with two kids. She's from Benue state and speaks Idoma fluently
last known location is Karu, Abuja
Please call the number below if you have any useful Information

Please mod help me move this to front page.

Thank you

Hmmm it's those people again.

In nigeria many things that are glittering are not gold. Only if many people inner eyes can be opened and see exactly what is currently going on in the nation.

May she RIP.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by lululovesblue(f): 1:06pm On May 21
I didn't argue it even though I wanted to because I realized you're only going to see what you want to. It was obvious when you saved a picture of me, a random stranger online to prove your point. I've never seen anyone go that far before😂

As for my lifestyle, I have nothing about me to change. I don't have time to be doing prostitution when I'm busy bagging my engineering degree. Plus, my dad is alive and well to provide stuff for me so long as I keep my GPA up, and I am. Let go of all the hate in your heart, it's bad for the skin.
essentialone:

Good enough you did not argue it. You heard what was said about her. If you like do not change your lifestyle. You may be the next. Useless Nigerian prostitutes everywhere...

We need a saner society.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by essentialone(m): 1:09pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
I didn't argue it even though I wanted to because I realized you're only going to see what you want to. It was obvious when you saved a picture of me, a random stranger online to prove your point. I've never seen anyone go that far before😂

As for my lifestyle, I have nothing about me to change. I don't have time to be doing prostitution when I'm busy bagging my engineering degree. Plus, my dad is alive and well to provide stuff for me so long as I keep my GPA up, and I am. Let go of all the hate in your heart, it's bad for the skin.

Yes, I hate Prostitutes and wish death to all of them, including you. You are addressed by the way you dress. No RIP for people who live a careless life, only to die a careless death.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:42pm On May 21
If the Nigerian government are responsible in delivering good leadership, our girls won't be ravished and then used for rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Messina123: 1:42pm On May 21
TOPCRUISE:
If the economy is ok. Out girls won't be bleeped, ravished and then used for rituals

Please shut up. Your papa dey gba
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Konquest: 3:34pm On May 21
Juzec:
Good day everyone. My friend has been missing since morning of Thursday. She left home early hours of Thursday without her phone and has not been found till now. She's married with two kids. She's from Benue state and speaks Idoma fluently
last known location is Karu, Abuja
Please call the number below if you have any useful Information

Please mod help me move this to front page.

Thank you
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Konquest: 3:46pm On May 21
Juzec:
She was found dead yesterday.
nairaland family, seun and mod thanks for your assistance and prayers
Accept my profound symphathies on the translation of your friend Margaret. Can you clarify how she might have passed on? Someone posted on a thread that she had some mental health challenges and so left home without her phone before her body was found. I wish the records can be set straight here.

We appreciate your empathy for Margaret's safety here. I never read about her until today from the NL frontpage, but her pictures and brief story stood out for me because she was just a young woman of 27 years of age and a mother of two.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by thatigboman: 12:42am On May 22
For those saying nonsense about the lady, calling her prostitute hookup etc see the update from twitter

Mom of two ends it all over failed marriage in Nasarawa

A Nigerian woman, Margaret Oyibo Atayi, has reportedly ended it all over her failed marriage.

DailyPost reports that Margaret, an Idoma girl from Ugbokolo, Okpokwu LGA of Benue State, was last seen around City College of Education in Mararaba, Nasarawa state, at about 3am on Friday, May 17.

Confirming her d£@th, the bereaved father, Mr Atayi, said, “Margaret was a mother of two children. She has been in depre§§ion for some time now due to mistr£@tment by her husband.

She went out on that fateful Friday morning by 3am without the knowledge of anybody. Her body was discovered in the late hours of Monday, and every available evidence confirmed that she committed s****de.”

Her sister, Stella Ameh, while replying to a comment on Facebook said: “Yes, she went into depre§§ion, left her parents’ house for an unknown destination the day she went missing, and she was found d£@d after t@king h£r own life. And her ordeal was caused by the Orokam man that she got married to, whose first wife di£d in the same fate.

So now that you know what happened, go and bundle the FBI squad to arrest the d£m£nted man from the United States of Ogbadigbo for her d£@th.”

It was gathered that Margaret was happily married to her husband from Orokam, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State, after the d£@th of his first wife, and they were staying abroad with their two kids before her husband later relocated her back to Nigeria and abandoned her with her two kids.

She ended it all because she could no longer take care of her kids.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by Inspirer1: 12:28pm On May 22
osazsky:
If she left home without her phones that means she doesn't want to be found..wat was her state before leaving..maybe she is tired of the whole situation hence the need to disappear arises..is she married,single morther,does her husband beat her is she poor and frustrated these are questions we need to ask..it's very difficult to find someone who doesn't want to be found this may take years just saying though
you are very intelligent. It's as if you knew her condition beforehand.

Its a pity she's no more now.
Re: Margaret Oyibo Onah Missing In Abuja: Please Help Me Find My Missing Friend by seanery: 5:27am On Jun 09
U sha want ma insult ur faada bk, but heno go happen

Stayingalive:

You nor just get sense I swear. See how stupidly you’re speaking. Even your past experiences didn’t make you mature.

*spits*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.