Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,653 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) (56610 Views)

Beautiful Lady Spotted Assisting Her Aged Father With Vulcanizing Job (photos) / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by YouAreNobody: 10:53pm On May 20
Gadafii:
As a man, you are already in trouble

Nobody sends you if you pick shirts or does vulcanizing, you are in your own

aswear
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Platinumbillz(f): 10:54pm On May 20
God will forgive you! If she was into hookup she would be too ashamed to help her father doing that in public!
Namaster:
The life of a woman is SUPER soft!

No one would think twice about a guy doing this
In fact, a shitload of guys already do this. One girl did it and BAAAM! she dan blow.

I'm pretty sure the half a MILLION Naira is just the beginning. Emmanuel has opened the floodgates for simple men.

grin

Funniest thing is that the girl I see here does hookup as a side hustle.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by ufotunang: 10:55pm On May 20
That was her aim...to attract attention to hesellf...for financial benefits and favour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by jojothaiv(m): 10:55pm On May 20
idahme:

Women dey dash money to women?
Women supporting women is a lie sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by ufotunang: 10:56pm On May 20
Nobody care for men 🙄

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Platinumbillz(f): 10:59pm On May 20
You understand.

mytime24:
Pained redpills full this thread 😭
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by betolistic1: 11:06pm On May 20
Pls how can I donate anonymously, I don’t need to contact them nor my identity known. Just to make sure it’ reaches them. God bless the man and his family, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Anunakeeh: 11:06pm On May 20
doggedfighter:
Here we go !

I am glad I am female 😁

So happy I am a woman.

Mumu girl😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by davidtemi(m): 11:09pm On May 20
Namaster:

In fact, a shitload of guys already do this. One girl did it and BAAAM! she dan blow.

I'm pretty sure the half a MILLION Naira is just the beginning. Emmanuel has opened the floodgates for simple men.

grin

Absolute rubbish.
Little remain make I believe say all these kind give aways are scripted. (Snap me with tyre and post say u dash me money and mumu people go join d donation)
As a man, I did very far more at my mama canteen for over 10yrs, wey mama go use eba turning stick beat me in public, why I no video and post. Abeg everything na planned game.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Stayingalive: 11:13pm On May 20
Namaster:

grin

But this talk no go change anything. Why the need for a lot of talk everytime
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Inyaky(f): 11:13pm On May 20
if women do hook up with nna, she be olosho and nna be saint, now one woman is helping her father instead of commending her efforts y'all crying like a baby, she's definitely going to use the money to take of her dad who happens to a man so redpillers or whatever you guys claimed to be should please sharap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Hoorlar(m): 11:13pm On May 20
Namaster:

grin

Bros you talk too much.... Leave the simp and the hookup girl alone. Who you epp?? There are millions of hookup girls who never look back to assist their dying parents and for the fact that she took it upon herself to assist her dad is a win win for both of them and If the girl is wise enough she can start a business with the 500k and forget hookuping

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On May 20
Chukwuemekasimpson well done

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by ebinpawa: 11:25pm On May 20
This is sexist ,a feminist woman would not accept the monetization gesture
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On May 20
Dyfynezz12:
That man has been doing the job for years nd no body has come to help him so he can stop the stressful job

But once the girl was involved,boom!

You know why she has blown up but you want to be mischievous.

It's the same as seeing a man backing his child, people will also make a big deal out of it.
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:30pm On May 20
Namaster:

grin

Na weyrey you be, you can never stop her shine
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Mikael0407(m): 11:32pm On May 20
I remember this one time at a hotel i was working at, there was this "Big boy" buying all manner of food and stuff for my female colleagues and other girls around. when i jokingly asked him about my share. he gave me a response i will never forget. Bro legit said he can NEVER buy something for his fellow man. after all we're all men. he worked hard for his own so i should go and work for mine. Many men are like this. they are ready to spend on anything wearing skirt even though they gain nothing out of it, but to help their fellow man? NEVER.

If you are a woman and you come fine untop, you should be thanking God everyday. Dont take that gift for granted.

If you're a man however, and you are not from a rich family, my brother HUSTLE OOOOO !

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Bisca: 11:45pm On May 20
Me I need help who will help me

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by pannyman(m): 11:48pm On May 20
This vulcanizing job must be the most stagnant vocation in existence. Ever since I came to know it the technology has not moved forward. It's still the same technology, same petrol pump used to pump tyres.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by tojahh(m): 11:50pm On May 20
Simple Men like Emmanuel will do more as far as na woman
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Jeboy(m): 11:50pm On May 20
The rate at which small boys here talk about simps marvel me like its the biggest problem we have in Nigeria....if you don't treat women well, your old age will remind you. That time you need a woman by your side to be a worthy companion, support and a helpe. Life progress is not by forming hard all the time especially to your loved ones. Rather let's channel our hardness on career and technological breakthrough, about upgrading our business ....about making money and travell around the world etc and not concentrating all our energies on simping men....how does that help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by qtguru(m): 12:00am On May 21
Emeskhalifa:
But if a boy helps his dad, he won't receive a dime abi?

So many damn weak simps out there

Men live on hard mode
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by IbnB: 12:45am On May 21
NairaOcean:
https://www.nairaland.com/8096394/beautiful-lady-spotted-assisting-aged

A viral video of a young Nigerian lady assisting her aged father with his vulcanizing job has led to her receiving a gift of 510,000 naira from a compassionate Nigerian. The footage which went viral shows the lady helping her father with tire repairs unashamedly.

God bless the giver! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p_eNhpZcHE

Those greedy govt crooks just wanna fūxk her, so no biggy
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Rooneyx(f): 12:57am On May 21
Namaster:

grin you’re 100000000% right. God punish anyone shouting gender equality.

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by IMMUNO1(m): 1:02am On May 21
Just hoping this is not a social media content.
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:03am On May 21
Dyfynezz12:
That man has been doing the job for years nd no body has come to help him so he can stop the stressful job

But once the girl was involved,boom!

Its not too late...why not reach out? Simps are not the worst of men. The worst of men are those who spend life as spectators. Always commenting on what others do but never themselves doing anything worthy of comment.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by JohnnA1: 1:20am On May 21
IMMUNO1:
Just hoping this is not a social media content.
IT IS.
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Johnwrite(m): 1:22am On May 21
Wow great
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:31am On May 21
PerfectStranger:
Simps are gradually taking over the world. No one cares about the male child.
hahahahaha men are left to suffer and die bro, born to sacrifice for others it’s too one sided and I don’t know why God made it that way

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:32am On May 21
Chai simple men everywhere adoring and worshiping pussie
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by kaywhy09(m): 1:47am On May 21
And the man who's been doing the work for most years of his life, what did he receive?
Re: Lady Who Assisted Father With Vulcanizing Job Receives 500k Cash Gift (photos) by wiseoneking: 1:55am On May 21
Namaster:

grin

Is like you are one of his hookup patronizers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Millionaire Palm Wine Tapper Buys Benz, Builds Mansion / Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call / Lawyer Who Posed With Buhari's Daughter In Hijab During Bar Programe Speaks.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.