Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,508 members, 7,861,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) (21519 Views)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:19pm On May 19
Antoeni:
But She is Yanshless

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are not a nice person at all
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:27pm On May 19
Good for her, now she will be competing with Korra obidi and Janemena. But why is it that when they are twerking they will be looking back ? Are they afraid that someone will stone them or grab their behind

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by greypencils: 6:28pm On May 19
Antoeni:
But She is Yanshless
I dey tell you. Let her go and gather nyash before we can be interested.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 6:34pm On May 19
Hmmmmmm...m

It is her time...

She would have put on the Nigeria flag colour instead of Brasil...

More success and good luck to her.
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Truthsave: 6:38pm On May 19
undecidedUseless post
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by PUNANI01: 6:41pm On May 19
whosoever that moved this to front page is high on ex... ter..
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by eepeepook: 7:03pm On May 19
If she wasn’t paid, this would make news. I don’t see the point of it now.
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:21pm On May 19
Dougad:
Musicians wey dey my top 3 in 2024

Burna Boy, Rema and Arya Starr

Na dey make me dey laugh when I dey see those ancestors dey fight last month about who be the biggest. Una time don go

We live in the fucking present not 2012 and we've moved on.

You forgot to mention say na some of those ancestors di catch out on their success as their producers and record label owners.. Don't ever underestimate an ancestor
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Sapasenator: 7:38pm On May 19
I swear deep down, the mods wey bring twerking to FP on a holy Sunday nor go enter heaven!
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Dougad: 7:43pm On May 19
DoctorAyukebot:

You forgot to mention say na some of those ancestors di catch out on their success as their producers and record label owners.. Don't ever underestimate an ancestor

They would get more respect if they act their age and stop fighting like kids.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Ashawoman82: 8:07pm On May 19
zombieHUNTER:

with flat yansh?
go listen to her song, skinny girl anthem , lol... Seriously I just like her, she sabi sing... E dey shock me say them dey compare Tems to her..
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by ufotunang: 10:11pm On May 19
Advertising her market to her customers and sugar daddies 🙄
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Lutherblaq: 11:32pm On May 19
He is a moderator

CountinBlessins:
This OP is not serious . So the news is not if she performed or if the venue was sold out no to you it is important to tell us she twerked? So that is news ?

Not the venue capacity or the featured artists or whatever but to you it is important for us to know she twerked?

Who is allowing all these nonsense topics on this forum these days ? angry
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Lutherblaq: 11:37pm On May 19
Sapasenator:
I swear deep down, the mods wey bring twerking to FP on a holy Sunday nor go enter heaven!

Na nlfpmod nagrin
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by Edruezzi: 3:47am On May 20
Oil done de finish. Na this wey una go de now export.
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by yommen: 4:37am On May 20
Joshintua:
She twerk in Brazil make frontpage...how una take see am worthy of news.

She is a superstar. You are not, neither do you matter.
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:33am On May 20
Joshintua:
She twerk in Brazil make frontpage...how una take see am worthy of news.
their matter tire me.
Re: Ayra Starr Performs In Brazil, Twerks (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 8:29am On May 20
Ashawoman82:
go listen to her song, skinny girl anthem , lol... Seriously I just like her, she sabi sing... E dey shock me say them dey compare Tems to her..

Tems is more mature and sings better
Tems is better looking and more endowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Artistes To Sue Flavour N'abania Over Song Theft / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.