Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State (112 Views)

CITYLIGHT ESTATE with A BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT In an INDUSTRIAL AREA.850k/plot. / Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 / Introducing Royal Haven Garden Phase 1, Akodo Ise, Ibeju Lekki For #850k/plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State by Splendicity: 8:25pm On May 19

Property Type: Land

Size: 465sqm,

Price:850,000

Discover the perfect investment opportunity with this prime piece of land located in the serene and rapidly developing area of Otulu, Delta State. This land offers a unique blend of tranquility and accessibility, making it ideal for residential development.

Key Features:

Strategic location with easy access to major roads and essential amenities
Ideal for residential development
Flat and fertile land,
Peaceful and secure neighborhood
Proximity to schools, markets, and healthcare facilities

Why Invest in Otulu?
Otulu is fast becoming a hotspot for real estate investment due to its strategic location and rapid development. The area boasts excellent infrastructure, a growing population, and a friendly community, ensuring a high return on investment.

Contact Information:
For more details or to schedule a site visit, please contact:

Phone: 08160423539
Email: mmadunaguchinwendugloria@gmail.com

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of land in Otulu, Delta State. Act now and secure your future!

Re: 850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State by highchief1: 9:20pm On May 19
Splendicity:

Property Type: Land

Size: 465sqm,

Price:850,000

Discover the perfect investment opportunity with this prime piece of land located in the serene and rapidly developing area of Otulu, Delta State. This land offers a unique blend of tranquility and accessibility, making it ideal for residential development.

Key Features:

Strategic location with easy access to major roads and essential amenities
Ideal for residential development
Flat and fertile land,
Peaceful and secure neighborhood
Proximity to schools, markets, and healthcare facilities

Why Invest in Otulu?
Otulu is fast becoming a hotspot for real estate investment due to its strategic location and rapid development. The area boasts excellent infrastructure, a growing population, and a friendly community, ensuring a high return on investment.

Contact Information:
For more details or to schedule a site visit, please contact:

Phone: 08160423539
Email: mmadunaguchinwendugloria@gmail.com

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of land in Otulu, Delta State. Act now and secure your future!

my sister come out from that bush.
Re: 850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State by Splendicity: 6:45pm On May 20
[quote author=highchief1 post=130038668]my sister come out from that bush.

Coming from someone that doesn't know the worth of land. Please next time you see a business post and it doesn't align with you want kindly skip ok?

Stop saying mean this under my business post thank you.
Re: 850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State by highchief1: 7:39pm On May 20
[quote author=Splendicity post=130054494][/quote]my good no go kill me.na advice I be advice u.
Re: 850k Plot Of Land Is Available In Otulu (asaba ) Delta State by Splendicity: 8:15pm On Jun 07
highchief1:
my good no go kill me.na advice I be advice u.
stay away from my business post. Mind you business with due respect.

(1) (Reply)

Marble Table 4 Sale / 2 Hectares Land For Sale In Katampe Abuja / Getting Your Choice Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.