Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,497 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is This Game Not Won? Help - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This Game Not Won? Help (225 Views)

100+ UEFA Champions League Appearances Yet These Players Have Not Won It / If You've Not Won From Bet Before Download This App On Google Play / IF YOU'VE NOT WON FROM BET BEFORE DOWNLOAD THIS APP ON GOOGLE PLAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Game Not Won? Help by Satguru: 12:13am On May 20
Please help verify this bet for me, am confused

Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by Satguru: 12:14am On May 20
Please, help verify this bet for me
Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by osazsky(m): 1:15am On May 20
Satguru:
Please, help verify this bet for me
it entered now y is it showing lost u gave home 2goals ahead and pick away to still win and they won with a margin of 3 goals..just Waite for sometime maybe sporty will rectify the error
Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by pneumatikos: 2:31am On May 20
Satguru:
Please help verify this bet for me, am confused

You lost the bet. You picked away to win with 2 goals ahead. Home won the game 2-0

With the handicap that's a draw 2-2. So you lost the bet. You don't use the combined aggregate for two legs. It's the present match score (i.e the second leg) score that determines the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by Satguru: 6:23am On May 20
pneumatikos:

You lost the bet. You picked away to win with 2 goals ahead. Home won the game 2-0

With the handicap that's a draw 2-2. So you lost the bet. You don't use the combined aggregate for two legs. It's the present match score (i.e the second leg) score that determines the outcome.
But the total goal is 4-7 with home given 2 ahead that means the aggregate is = 6-7. Away 7, home 6. Away won in my opinion
Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by Satguru: 6:31am On May 20
osazsky:
it entered now y is it showing lost u gave home 2goals ahead and pick away to still win and they won with a margin of 3 goals..just Waite for sometime maybe sporty will rectify the error
I even contacted Sportybet and they said Home won.

Re: Is This Game Not Won? Help by pneumatikos: 2:50pm On May 26
Satguru:

But the total goal is 4-7 with home given 2 ahead that means the aggregate is = 6-7. Away 7, home 6. Away won in my opinion

The outcome is not determined by the goal aggregate. It's only determined by the present match which ended 2-0. Since you picked an away handicap +2 then the final score is 2-2, that's a draw you don't use the aggregate. The aggregate is for both first leg and second leg. You can't include the first leg in this bet. The bet holds true for only the second leg that you gave an away handicap of +2

(1) (Reply)

Formula Tips / Organizations Are Taking A Static Approach / Wenger Confirms Ramsey Is Out For Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.