Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,397 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected (1736 Views)

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iranโ€™s President ( Pics) / Iranโ€™s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by payaseriy: 2:33am On May 20
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by MightySparrow: 3:08am On May 20
May Allah grant him rest in Al - Jaanah.

I hope this is going to make Iran back out from fighting Israel.

5 Likes

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by payaseriy: 3:27am On May 20
MightySparrow:

may God have mercy on him. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by SpatialKing(m): 4:00am On May 20
See people that want to lunch nukes ๐Ÿš€ on Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ don't even know how to control and protect or find their president helicopter ๐Ÿš they don't have the tech ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Frankiss44(m): 4:03am On May 20
The fragility of life...
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by overall90: 4:15am On May 20
SpatialKing:
See people that want to lunch nukes ๐Ÿš€ on Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ don't even know how to control and protect or find their president helicopter ๐Ÿš they don't have the tech ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I stopped taking Iran serious after Trump killed Sulaemani,we all expected a robust response from them, instead they fired a few missiles into Iraq and short down a civilian aircraft full of their own people.
They are only good at fighting proxy wars, using Hezbollah,Hamas and other terrorist groups to cause problems in the middle east.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Gwan2(m): 4:30am On May 20
Iranโ€ฆ. I dey even pity dem,,, if them no accidentally fire missile kill their own people on board a flight,,, dem go crash their selves.

The western world placed them in isolation, and unfortunately their technology and mental prowess that needs to catch up with time is obsolete.

3 Likes

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 4:47am On May 20
Iran should stop sponsoring terrorism in the Middle East and allow peace to reign in that part of the world.

My friend, you can japa now now. You don't need millions.

See screenshot.

All fees in screenshot quoted in aira.

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by kevwemike: 5:01am On May 20
WakaTravels:
Iran should stop sponsoring terrorism in the middle east and allow peace to reign in that part of the world.

See screenshot.
Ur WhatsApp no pls
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 5:04am On May 20
kevwemike:
Ur WhatsApp no pls

Here in the screenshot below bro.

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by F117nighthawk: 5:20am On May 20
So their kamikaze drones and over 300 ballistic missiles could not be sent to rescue their president in the crash?
This is karma,you fight and sponsor proxy wars again a nation and u think u ar immuned from the wrath of God.
No evil person will ever go unpunished ,a good lesson that GOD ALMIGHTY is watching

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Makamatic: 5:47am On May 20
kevwemike:
Ur WhatsApp no pls

Use your head , use your head . person wey open him nairaland account couple of days back na him u want contact . Okay oo.

2 Likes

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by lastmessenger: 5:49am On May 20
MightySparrow:

they couldn't even build a proper helicopter. I heard they are still using 1973 copter and lack parts to maintain yet they want to build nuclear weapon to remove Israel from the face of the universe. What an unserious people.
Anyway as he is laid to rest may pig be upon him

1 Like

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by mytime24(f): 5:53am On May 20
72 old virgins ๐Ÿซ‚ for him
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by magoo10(m): 5:54am On May 20
Imagine firing over 300 rockets to kill innocent souls .nemesis
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Oghene86: 6:22am On May 20
payaseriy:
Rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izm0zBJLqvc

Why should they suspect Israel? They have their own internal crisis
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by oranget(m): 6:32am On May 20
WakaTravels:
Iran should stop sponsoring terrorism in the Middle East and allow peace to reign in that part of the world.

See screenshot.
The fees written here, are they in dollars or naira?
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by masterfactor(m): 6:49am On May 20
Iran is like hydra, when you cut of one head, two more will grow in it's place
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Offpointng: 7:49am On May 20
F117nighthawk:
So their kamikaze drones and over 300 ballistic missiles could not be sent to rescue their president in the crash?
This is karma,you fight and sponsor proxy wars again a nation and u think u ar immuned from the wrath of God.
No evil person will ever go unpunished ,a good lesson that GOD ALMIGHTY is watching

Rest Nigga. No country on Earth sponsor proxy wars like the US and UK thr the NRA and what has happened to them so far??

Same negligence that killed Herbert Wigwe was what killed Raisi. You need to see the typa weather condition they were flying in with an old aircraft. Nothing but Gross negligence

1 Like

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by oshonwambada: 8:04am On May 20
WakaTravels:

Here in the screenshot below bro.
ThIs number isn't on wassap
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Beautifulday: 8:22am On May 20
WakaTravels:

See screenshot.

What is partner visa
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by imam07: 8:35am On May 20
masterfactor:
Iran is like hydra, when you cut of one head, two more will grow in it's place
super story. Did Isreal cut the head? Isreal dey burn and gas them. Tell me how it will grow again. Stop using g this old terms abeg. Do u think we dey discuss biology here

1 Like

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 8:38am On May 20
oshonwambada:

We've partnered with organizations around the world who are authorities in visa processing with deep connections that guarantee high visa approval rates. Those partners have their prices quoted in partner visa fees. That's the cost of obtaining your visa through our partners.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 8:40am On May 20
oranget:

The fees written here, are they in dollars or naira?

Naira sir.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 8:41am On May 20
oshonwambada:

Sorry for the error. Please add +1 to the number.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by imam07: 8:48am On May 20
Offpointng:

Rest Nigga. No country on Earth sponsor proxy wars like the US and UK thr the NRA and what has happened to them so far??

Same negligence that killed Herbert Wigwe was what killed Raisi. You need to see the typa weather condition they were flying in with an old aircraft. Nothing but Gross negligence
shut your mouth. United and UK dat will come out and tell d world they are sending troups to d location is what u are saying they are using proxy. US and UK are not coward like Iran nah. If US doesn't disclose their war plan, that is classified or strategy. It doesn't mean it us proxy. By supporting your ally in a war doesn't mean it is proxy. US don't sponsor terrorism against another country unlike Iran.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Adaisback(f): 8:55am On May 20
Iran , leave Israel alone, una no dey hear. I said, no God can be compared to the God of Israel in anything, una no dey hear.

This same God do punish Israel when dey go out of the line, but if you dare his people, anything you see, you take.

I myself have chosen the God of Israel as my God through Jesus Christ.

I refused to worship the gods of my ancestors that kept whining like APC keyboard warriors when the white men came yet did nothing to prove they are in charge.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Minime10(f): 8:57am On May 20
Offpointng:

Why didn't the weather condition affect the other two helicopter that landed safely, but the weather was only adverse to Ebrahim Raisi's boarded helicopter ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
Fear God jare!
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by Lovelive: 9:00am On May 20
Dm (email)
Let's talk
WakaTravels:

See screenshot.
Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 9:10am On May 20
Lovelive:
Dm (email)
Let's talk

Please chat us on the number in screenshot:

Re: Iran President Died In Air Crash, Israel Not Suspected by WakaTravels: 9:43am On May 20
kevwemike:
Ur WhatsApp no pls

Sorry for the error in the Whatsapp number sir. The corrected number is in screenshot below:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Libyan Rebels Reject African Union's Peace Plan / Nigerian Lady Puts Two Men On Dog Chains And Starts The #prettymikechallenge / White Woman Pretending to be Black Gets Outed By Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.