Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash (36402 Views)

Ukraine's Interior Minister, Deputy, 16 Others Die In Helicopter Crash (photos) / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by AuthorMan: 1:43pm On May 20
Aykush:
oh shut up please and stop displaying your ignorance Israelis hate Christians and they don’t even believe in Jesus, I hate seeing comments on Israel like this from gullible fools like you and i get that some bright minded people have been trying to explain to y’all but stupidity is in y’all blood!

You are sick upstairs.
Israelis hate Christians and so what?

You think if Israel attacks Sudan or Qatar unjustly Christians will hail Israel?
Christians are just being fair in taking sides.

Hammas started the war. Killed more than 1,200 innocent Israelis in one Night and took more than 300 hundred hostages. Some are killed by now.

Is your dead brain expecting Israel to go down on their knees and start begging Hammas and Palestinians?

You lot be talking like mental patients.

Christians dont give a fcck about if Israelis loves them or not.
The Question is, is Israel fighting a just course?

And Mind you, Israel had no hand in the death of the Iranian President and his cabinet members, Israel's God does.

If you think the crash is just a coincidence then, more proof of your state of mind.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Aykush(m): 1:51pm On May 20
AuthorMan:

You are sick upstairs.
Israelis hate Christians and so what?

You think if Israel attacks Sudan or Qatar unjustly Christians will hail Israel?
Christians are just being fair in taking sides.

Hammas started the war. Killed more than 1,200 innocent Israelis in one Night and took more than 300 hundred hostages. Some are killed by now.

Is your dead brain expecting Israel to go down on their knees and start begging Hammas and Palestinians?

You lot be talking like mental patients.

Christians dont give a fcck about if Israelis loves them or not.
The Question is, is Israel fighting a just course?

And Mind you, Israel had no hand in the death of the Iranian President and his cabinet members, Israel's God does.

If you think the crash is just a coincidence then, more proof of your state of mind.
Dumbass! Was the topic of discussion about Gaza war you this idiot! Check the post i quoted if it is related to the bullcrap you wrote, here below is a fool like you getting roasted on IG for the same post i quoted here…it’s so difficult to educate dundees like you because stupidity is in y’all blood ode! No go take time take gain knowledge on some things before you start typing trash from your useless brain fool!

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by vibratingpenis: 2:06pm On May 20
Aykush:
you can give it a try man and let’s see who goes down first, na social media dey cause all this ones, text me your WhatsApp num i’ll surely chat you up or text me on this gmail walterdanny329@gmail let’s share each others pictures and locations and let’s see how it goes down since you wanna die young

This is my mail: scapulahermit@gmail.com

I already sent you a mail

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Chimela101: 2:30pm On May 20
JAMO4REAL1:
Dnt fight who God dey support u na no hear see ur life now (RIP)

A mere human being wants to challenge God his creator.. who are you to say "Yes" when Jehovah says "No"
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by SpatialKing(m): 2:50pm On May 20
Almunjid:

See who's talking. If na Nigeria, na hunters go dey search for ur president for bush. grin

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Nwaikpe: 2:54pm On May 20
babaireti:
What a show of stupidity and ignorance, a Muslim believe in the message of Jesus, because he is in the Qur'an as one of the Messiah of God, ISAH, and his Mother Mary is Maryam in the Qur'an, so no Muslim will desecrate the name of Jesus, the only area you Christian is missing it s by calling him God, who he was not.The guy that posted that is a pagan and not Muslim. Go and learn

Another muslim idiot has raised his ugly head

grin grin grin grin

Oga, if your islam was even as potent as a Nigerian actors dick, you wouldn't have needed validation for the religion by trying so hard to associate it with Christianity.

The Jews have never related anything in your religion with theirs.
The Christians see it as an insult relating anything in Islam to Israel. That is to say, to Christians, the story of a supposed Abraham in the koran is nothing about the Abraham in the Bible. The story of "Isa" in the koran is nothing about the Jesus in the Bible. That is what the Christians believe, but the Muslims keep trying so hard to relate their religion with Christianity so as to validate their evil religion.

But after all is said and done, we know what is light and what is darkness.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by YorubaLord: 3:05pm On May 20
Allahu Akubar! angry

Persia would fall once again! angry
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by AuthorMan: 3:25pm On May 20
Aykush:
Dumbass! Was the topic of discussion about Gaza war you this idiot! Check the post i quoted if it is related to the bullcrap you wrote, here below is a fool like you getting roasted on IG for the same post i quoted here…it’s so difficult to educate dundees like you because stupidity is in y’all blood ode! No go take time take gain knowledge on some things before you start typing trash from your useless brain fool!

The fact that fools like you are plenty on IG, Facebook or Tiktok doesn't make you all reasonable.
A fool on Nairaland remains a fool on IG or Facebook.

Im only trying to reset your empty skull and put some sense there.
Im only trying to help you. Mental patient.

I repeat that Chtistians dont give a fcckk if Israelis hate Christians or Jesus.

We will remain Fair on issues even if it concerns Sango or Ogun worshippers. Hammas was wrong and Israel is Fighting a Just Course.

Now you can go and hang yourself or plung in the lagoon for all I care.

Shalom
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by NOwazobia: 4:25pm On May 20
UnknownQueen:
All the bodies at the crush site were burnt beyond repair....
Oh so sad they rested in pieces.
I don't think this is a photo from the scene. undecided
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by NOwazobia: 4:29pm On May 20
Nwaikpe:

Very typical statement of weeping Nigerian muslims.
grin grin grin grin

The Jews don't believe in Jesus, yet they don't Kill Christians.
Demons that call themselves muslims, claim to believe in Jesus, yet, their koran makes "killing Christians" a mandatory religious obligation.

Every Christian feels safer with a wicked Jew than with a kind muslim.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

The perfect answer grin
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by membranus: 4:37pm On May 20
babaireti:
Who God support? you mean those that nailed and killed your own god? those that called your god a fake messiah? those who hates and refuse to follow your god? or those who vows to kill your god the second time if he comes to their land with his fake message that is different from that of their fathers MOSES.Tell me who are you deceiving, remember, that prophet you are killing yourselves on once told you in clear terms that he was not for you blacky jack, but for the lost sheep of Israel, he also demonstrated his seriousness by saying t hat he cannot give what belong to the Jews to the dogs like you

I pity your soul.

I hope you will be able to repeat this blasphemy before Jesus Christ the Lord when you see him face to face at your death.

I hope to be there to see your pained face on that day.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by InvertedHammer: 4:43pm On May 20
Kukutente23:

Weather reports that did not affect the other two convoys

/
Are you asking why the tanker that fell on Otedola bridge was engulfed in flames while there were about five other tankers that
passed the same bridge in a few minutes ago? It is a game of probability of occurance.

/

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Exceed15: 4:47pm On May 20
Bloody terrorist. Greet your 72 virgins with pointed breast.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Kukutente23: 5:02pm On May 20
r=InvertedHammer post=130052656]

/
Are you asking why the tanker that fellflames while there were about five other tankers that
passed the same bridge in a few minutes ago? It is a game of probability of occurance.

/[/quote]
How does this analogy make sense

What is the relationship between a helicopter missing from a convoy and a truck falling off a bridge
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by UnknownQueen(f): 5:07pm On May 20
NOwazobia:
I don't think this is a photo from the scene. undecided
Well I got it from an Iranian page on X...
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by NAC1666: 5:11pm On May 20
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by quinox947: 5:31pm On May 20
eteebanky1:

But the helicopter was in one piece, no visible damage
Yea you are right
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by 7upnigeria: 5:46pm On May 20
valentineuwakwe:
May his soul rest in peace....Amen

I hope they will not say its Israel drone that strike down his helicopter tomorow?

There's a war going on in that axis and israel can not laim innocenceon this. For Israel, another enemy is down, we move to the next.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:02pm On May 20
Squirrel1:
if ur mum knew, she would have flushed u out. 🐒
Sorry Mr terrorist, your king and leader is dead
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Dougad: 6:29pm On May 20
007kjb:

He is the supreme leader

Thank you.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On May 20
Kukutente23:
r=InvertedHammer post=130052656]

/
Are you asking why the tanker that fellflames while there were about five other tankers that

/
How does this analogy make sense

What is the relationship between a helicopter missing from a convoy and a truck falling off a bridge

/
Both are accidents!

/
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by scobaba: 6:57pm On May 20
BodePolScience:
It's mysterious that a sitting president dies by accident just right there within his country while nothing happens to the other convoys assigned to protect him.

Mossad.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by MrIcredible: 7:26pm On May 20
JAMO4REAL1:
Dnt fight who God dey support u na no hear see ur life now (RIP)
Mumu
It will never be well with Israel Zionìst pigs and all their supporters.
What has this got to do with Israel if you had any functional brains?
This year alone, more than 5 helicopter crashes has happened in the USA and alot of people jas died.
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Hamilton1(m): 8:44pm On May 20
Jeezuzpick:

I didn't see you calling for "deep investigation" into the chopper crash that killed our own Herbert Wigwe, his wife and son.

Anyways.......no problem.
You wan compare Herbert Wigew Helicopter with Sitting President helicopter?
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Theunderman: 8:49pm On May 20
Mossad
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Hamilton1(m): 8:50pm On May 20
Ezedon:
Why is it that such news doesn't happen to Nigeria
That guy was Assassinated,
3 Convey of Helicopters, only the one carrying the President Crashed.
What are you telling me?
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Hamilton1(m): 8:54pm On May 20
Aguiyimba:

God abeg run am for my country soon same way
De play, That guy was Assassinated,
What are you telling me?
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Hamilton1(m): 8:58pm On May 20
sprints1:
big lie... Transmission failure killed him... Pilot couldn't control altitude... Same way most people have been killed in helichopper
What are you telling me?
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by rattlesnake(m): 9:21pm On May 20
Squirrel1:
see urself sliming around the jews asswhole like a vine swinging 🐒

U better wake up. Injustice is injustice.
People like u are covertly looking for the day the world will sympathize with terrorism...IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by Kukutente23: 10:31pm On May 20
InvertedHammer:

/
Both are accidents!

/
Lol
Accident indeed
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by shehakmunir(m): 6:23am On May 21
RIP the great muslim leader
Re: Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash by sprints1: 7:01am On May 21
Hamilton1:

What are you telling me?
we are saying the same thing... it is more like a covert operation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.