Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

How To Launch A Security Token Offering For Business? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Launch A Security Token Offering For Business? (45 Views)

How Do I Choose Between A Utility Token And A Security Token? / Uk Acer Core I7,17"@110k Token. / SuperTV And MTN To Launch Zero Data TV App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch A Security Token Offering For Business? by Petersonk: 7:18am On May 20
Launching of an STO involves several steps such as…

1. Finding the appropriate securities lawyer is the first and most important stage in starting a securities token offering (STO).
2. Choose which blockchain network will work best for your business and the requirements of the security token.
3. Choose the most suitable token factory or issuance platform to create your security token.
4. To effectively raise funds via a security token, your business will require the assistance of several specialized organizations, such as money services, brokers/dealers, and transfer agents.
5. Start Fundraising
6. Market STO

Just before your offering closes, I strongly advise starting conversations with security token exchanges. Tangible liquidity is a major factor in boosting investor trust, even if investors probably won't be expecting the same turnaround time that ICO participants have been accustomed to.

Connect with an established STO Development Company if you are interested in developing a security token.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose The Right Defi Development Company For Your Project? / Edo Developing A Technological Workforce To Provide Innovative Solutions To Soci / Why A Secure Crypto Coin Wallet Is Essential For Your Digital Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.