Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) (20163 Views)

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by SonOfDSoil01: 1:02pm On May 20
rotadeco27:

I will only take him serious when he takes @ least one of the 70 virgins. He would have to be turbaned and marry a fulani lady for him to gain some partial trust. Anything less is labor in vain!
grin you are wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:17pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you got it all wrong again, I'm not any obedient, I'm just standing for Nigeria I can differentiate between the good and the bad. For example, Tinubu is my brother and I'm from Osun state but he's a bad market than PO it's very obvious for people with brain not empty skull ☠️💀 like you

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one bros! wink
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:21pm On May 20
patrickcollins:
Northerners are wiser now as Tinubu dey share hunger and hardship, his red card come next general election is ready worse his tribes men go follow sack him as the agbado and cassava he promised them have gone out of reach. A very clueless, incompetent president almost a year in office yet he achieved nothing

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Kanixt(m): 1:25pm On May 20
Oloripelebe:
Just desperate to become president...Okoro[right][/right] grin
called it anything you want.......the best is the best
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by HeroicMeastro: 1:35pm On May 20
heero:

Peter Obi
grin funny man... see cap wey him wear.. grin well e fit am.. I hope he will soon start to wear agbada hausa
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by payaseriy: 1:36pm On May 20
chopnaira:
A few people were killed during the demolition in Enugu about a week ago, the agulu Lamba master did not visit the family to console. Not even a condolence message. He completely forgot about them.

This blast happened 3 days ago and agulu already booked a flight to kano. This emergency love for the Fulani is something else. Peter Obi now loves fulanis more than his kith and kin. grin
i don't defend politicians bt am curious.

Were u expecting PO to go to Enugu to carry their dead body to the morgue or to pay for their burial ?

Cos this ur enugu reference is disturbing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 1:39pm On May 20
SpatialKing:

Which Law states that Obi must visit everyone?

You guys should mind your business focus on Tinubu's agenda of destroying Nigeria and stop gossiping about Peter Obi does or go..he is not your president
na why good citizens dey advice am not to Waka in vain😹
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 1:47pm On May 20
ufotunang:
.. what Tinubu cannot do 🙄
u wan make Tinubu dey Waka about?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Imert: 1:53pm On May 20
Interesting
Quality of a good leader.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by CursedOsuPigs: 2:19pm On May 20
ggood:
Our president come 2027 bulaba will be kicked out

Thank God you said your president...not Nigeria's president.

You can elect him unopposed as the president of Agulu Descendants Union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by ggood: 2:25pm On May 20
CursedOsuPigs:

Thank God you said your president...not Nigeria's president.

You can elect him unopposed as the president of Agulu Descendants Union.
suffering and smiling mofo, remember the north will not vote for ur Ebola
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:34pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
u wan make Tinubu dey Waka about?
...that is why nigeria needed a young president so that he can waka about and address Nigerians problems
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by MaziObinnaokija: 2:38pm On May 20
Yourbaslayer:

My father's a Mumu grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by CursedOsuPigs: 2:54pm On May 20
ggood:
suffering and smiling mofo, remember the north will not vote for ur Ebola

Yinmu! Who cares who the North votes for. When the time is ripe, we will elect an Igbo man as president...but this is not the time and Bitter Obi is not the one.

Now, drop ya mama phone and run along to buy kaikai for ya papa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by HRMK: 3:04pm On May 20
nigerian politicians wont stop to amuse me!is obi doing these out of love or the normal deceits of the politicians?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by KingExalted: 3:07pm On May 20
We see a rare breed, pure and true. Nigeria has a leader in you. Your style has already influenced millions of Nigerians positively. May God bless my president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 3:52pm On May 20
ufotunang:
...that is why nigeria needed a young president so that he can waka about and address Nigerians problems
is that how president around the world are wakaing about aimlessly?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Mckraz01: 4:37pm On May 20
SpatialKing:

Is called sympathy and eympathy
You won't understand because your druggie president lacks those qualities

And he has never stepped out of that cage to visit people or grassroots.
Does he even listen to news at all?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Gandrova: 5:35pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
typical bitter obedient and hypocrisy, your fellow bitter comrade started with the profanity
You goofed big time I am not an advocate of hobi grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Dedeity: 5:51pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
Desperate wakawaka😹

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 7:21pm On May 20
Gandrova:
You goofed big time I am not an advocate of hobi grin
ok but you're still an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by UKEMY(m): 8:33pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
see this hungry child😹...why are u angry, food no sure yet today huh?
hahahaha grow up boy.
I understand that you posts here because of the stipends you collects from Ngilele ajuri
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by UKEMY(m): 8:34pm On May 20
SonOfDSoil01:
but obirodents play politics of love? 😂your head must be paining you….so all the propaganda and blackmail against Tinubu and his family and the Yorubas during and after the election is love to you hateful idiats😂
This one has brought in Ethnicity.
Boy you better grow up
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by LagosSuperStar: 8:36pm On May 20
Mosquito attack keh
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 9:09pm On May 20
UKEMY:

hahahaha grow up boy.
I understand that you posts here because of the stipends you collects from Ngilele ajuri
like u don't wish deep down u can be part.... inbox me your cv,make we help u
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by soccerlite: 9:32pm On May 20
Not because he cares

But because he's looking for votes to be president

With obi in the race apc is sure of victory
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by UKEMY(m): 9:44pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
like u don't wish deep down u can be part.... inbox me your cv,make we help u
Go and look for food to Eat and hope you have paid your house Rent.
Because Rich Men don't make noise but all these zombie ragtags that rely on leftovers from government
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by idealogical: 9:56pm On May 20
SpatialKing:

Is called sympathy and eympathy
You won't understand because your druggie president lacks those qualities

When people died in an accident in Kogi, he blamed the FG, he yelled and lied that it was because of a bad road even though it wasn't, but just a few days ago, sadly 15 people died in an accident in Imo State, Obi did not say a word, he ignored the accident in Imo state.

I wonder why he doesn't say anything about the SE or show any empathy when it comes to the SE, his fake empathy is only for places and incidents outside the SE.

The man is too fake, tribal, and deceptive for his own good..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 9:57pm On May 20
UKEMY:

Go and look for food to Eat and hope you have paid your house Rent.
Because Rich Men don't make noise but all these zombie ragtags that rely on leftovers from government
see this online beggar...better be humble so we can help u😹
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by SpatialKing(m): 10:01pm On May 20
idealogical:

When people died in an accident in Kogi, he blamed the FG, he yelled and lied that it was because of a bad road even though it wasn't, but just a few days ago, sadly 15 people died in an accident in Imo State, Obi did not say a word, he ignored the accident in Imo state.

I wonder why he doesn't say anything about the SE or show any empathy when it comes to the SE, his fake empathy is only for places and incidents outside the SE.

The man is too fake, tribal, and deceptive for his own good..

Who did FG blame?
What did Tinubu do as president?

Tinubu up till now doesn't even know that Nigerians died Kogi... He doesn't even care
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Gandrova: 10:26pm On May 20
Sccarrr:
ok but you're still an hypocrite
Modafoka punk asss
Re: Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) by Sccarrr: 10:28pm On May 20
Gandrova:
Modafoka punk asss
ok have a nice life 👍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / U.S. Institute Of Peace Confirms Aisha Buhari's Visit On Its Twitter & Facebook / Nnamdi Kanu Recruited Drug Addicts, Thieves Into IPOB - Ndukwe Ikoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.