Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,076 members, 7,863,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy (10540 Views)

16 Transaction Types Exempted From CBN’s Cybersecurity Levy / CBN Directs Banks To Impose 0.5% Cybersecurity Levy On All Transactions / Banks To Charge Nigerians For Cybersecurity Levy on Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:53am On May 20
They couldn't stand our backlash against it. That's the reason for the withdrawal.

We can change the narrative and reduce the torture if we could all come together in unity against them.

Wicked government.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:53am On May 20
Thieves in high places
That's how zenith bank keeps collecting tithe on my money
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by BluntCrazeMan: 11:53am On May 20
Happy Birthday to me.
19th May was my birthday.
(That was Yesterday)..

I am so happy to be among the living.
Let's do another year all over again.

I will continue to bring in topics that require analytical thinking.
I enjoy doing that too..

Meanwhile..
I know that some few people here love reading my responses to topics.

That's why they followed me.
I love you guys so much...

If you love the things I do here on Nairaland..
Please also follow me on X-Twitter too...
LET'S RUB MINDS TOGETHER MORE OFTEN OVER THERE ON X-TWITTER.!!

(@BluntCrazeMan)

https://twitter.com/bluntcrazeman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by 11Monkeys: 12:00pm On May 20
grin Acting before thinking is naturally associated with a drug snorting clueless daft vagabond like Thief'nubu.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by WHITELIGHTER: 12:00pm On May 20
Just online outrage and they called it off. Imagine we actually protested, this govt will bend its knees.
We still don't know the power we carry as a people. Religion and ethnicity has really blinded our eyes while dividing us and the politicians know this and use it to their benefits
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by immortalcrown(m): 12:01pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:
They couldn't stand our backlash against it. That's the reason for the withdrawal.

We can change the narrative and reduce the torture if we could all come together in unity against them.

Wicked government.
They withstood your backlash to the election outcome.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by omenka1: 12:01pm On May 20
cool
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by MySolace: 12:02pm On May 20
His excellency, mr peter obi, na man u be!
Trail blazer
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Tflex01: 12:03pm On May 20
gozmok1:
so Tinubu have not taught some people bitter lesson,d wisest Yoruba man succeeded in killing Nigeria economy and his follower still have mouth to speak in d public,una shame de shame me

So Tinubu is wiser than Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo that supported your packaged frau.d Obi?

No wonder he won them both. πŸ˜‚
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Connected1: 12:16pm On May 20
Tflex01:

So Tinubu is wiser than Obasanjo and Pa Adebanjo that supported your packaged frau.d Obi?

No wonder he won them both. πŸ˜‚
My former boss supported this Tinubu pre election with all his might and called us children and unwise.

Now he lost relevance to more than 100 workers, not because he was a bad Leader/Boss but because he supported a failed Govt out of his hate for Peter Obi.

Now he can't even come to reunion party or some gatherings without being shamed, in life, when making some proclamations consider those who aren't as fortunate as you financially, not everyone can handle poor governance.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by anytexy: 12:19pm On May 20
Thanks to Peter Obi. Devidence of vibrant opposition . It is good for our democracy.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Tflex01: 12:24pm On May 20
Connected1:

My former boss supported this Tinubu pre election with all his might and called us children and unwise.

Now he lost relevance to more than 100 workers, not because he was a bad Leader/Boss but because he supported a failed Govt out of his hate for Peter Obi.

Now he can't even come to reunion party or some gatherings without being shamed, in life, when making some proclamations consider those who aren't as fortunate as you financially, not everyone can handle poor governance.

But Obi is an epitome of poor governance himself that only leverage on tribalism, religion sentiments, and social media bandwagonism... πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:24pm On May 20
cjudy:
Sane Nigerian 1-0 Insane Nigerians

HellAnus the chairman of insane Nigerians.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by cjudy(m): 12:35pm On May 20
ThiefnubuBandit:

HellAnus the chairman of insane Nigerians.
Hahahaha
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:38pm On May 20
immortalcrown:
They withstood your backlash to the election outcome.

During election and post-election period before the supreme court judgement, we were polarized and divided, and we couldn't achieve our aims. Now, reality has set in and people have realized their mistakes and are strictly criticizing and calling out the government.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Aziishyco(m): 12:42pm On May 20
Ndi ara
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Pclemenza: 12:52pm On May 20
This was withdrawn because it would affect everyone if effected, we had everyone speak up against it.

Other issue are there which many don’t speak up against.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by OluwaBlessyn: 12:55pm On May 20
Will they return the ones they’ve been debiting??
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by freemanq(m): 12:58pm On May 20
Shame on them
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Connected1: 1:07pm On May 20
Tflex01:

But Obi is an epitome of poor governance himself that only leverage on tribalism, religion sentiments, and social media bandwagonism... πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚
These things you mentioned doesn't affect the common man who just wants to feed and survive.

A man can be whatever he wants but his citizens should experience good governance and good standards of living every other thing is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by immortalcrown(m): 1:08pm On May 20
NeckingNgulping:
During election and post-election period before the supreme court judgement, we were polarized and divided, and we couldn't achieve our aims. Now, reality has set in and people have realized their mistakes and are strictly criticizing and calling out the government.
EndSARS nko?
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by skj1377(m): 1:16pm On May 20
Mad CBN gov. Irresponsible man
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:25pm On May 20
immortalcrown:
EndSARS nko?

Okay, let's just divide the country.
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by stasius: 3:36pm On May 20
Trial and error
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by Kingzmate(m): 3:46pm On May 20
NO MAKE UNA NO REVOKE AM grin

UNA PAPA GO PAY cool
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by khattab02: 3:54pm On May 20
Okay..

Please no trial and error in Naija.. not after 8 years of Buhari.

I understand the bashing of FG and the GCFR. I no pity am.

But then again.. those in the Senate and Reps, what are they really there for ??

I think they too have not done enough to help or champion the common man goal or suffering.

They also need to face bashing and asked questions.

How many of us still remember 160 SUVs?
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by loadedvibes: 2:44am On May 21
It will be back
Re: CBN Officially Withdraws Cybersecurity Levy by MomohMrMoore: 7:40am On May 23
The CBN management are just tax collectors They know absolutely nothing about the economy. Thats why naira, their product, is the worst performing currency in the whole wide world. They are just tax and levy collectors. They are supposed to be sacked and prosecuted along with the saboteur Emefele. They are on a mission to end the life of this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Breaks $70,000 In Volatile Trading, Hitting A New Record To End The Week / Stopped. / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.