Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG (29627 Views)

CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG / Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:41pm On May 20
motun44:
No free gift anywhere.

……Even in Freetown! shocked
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by toprealman: 4:43pm On May 20
Hopefully MC Oluomo will enroll next year😎
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On May 20
Metrofox:

Jonathan one of the daftest politician to come out from the south
was never a full fledged nigerian politician or even 25% of one. He rose by good luck and quickly forgot that once ijaw ethnic warriors choked his heart with hateful rhetorics.

2 Likes

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Bluntemperor: 4:45pm On May 20
culturalinherit:
Why

But one NEF - Member,called Yusuf,said it was nothing!
Very unappreciative personality!
Run away from such Person.

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Basic123: 4:50pm On May 20
descartes400:

I was cooking up the embolden to say but it seems you beat me to it.
God bless you bro.

The rate at which this nairaland.com is misinforming the fools and gullible ehn

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by pquaver(m): 5:44pm On May 20
Saturnalia:

No be Rotimi Amaechi go build am for Daura with the hope that the Buhari administration will compensate him with the Presidency?

He was even turbaned as the “Dan Amana of Daura” by the cabal to massage his fragile ego.

Meanwhile, the werey no build any single University for Rivers State.

Same rivers that supported wike against him and antagonized him with patience Jonathan.. Have u forgotten lizard of ubima? U must be delusional after the judas iscariot tag he should give such massive project to people who showed him hate and leave people who welcomed him.. Atleast he benefitted frim Buhari
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by ubimagos: 5:46pm On May 20
The university name na CCECC! Which one dem come out their insignia bold for the front?
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Gerrard59(m): 5:47pm On May 20
Yet to see the Germans or French build something similar. Tomorrow, they would wonder why the average African prefers the Chinese.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by TOMMYS: 5:53pm On May 20
lexyclasy:
Shataaap, is it not PR as a result of numerous rail contract CCECC got from Fed Govt through Niger Delta money, which other state resources that generate money to Fed Govt apart from Niger Delta money, you parasite should just eat the benefit silently nansence. meanwhile is it this nasty block wall that is built for over N70Billion Naira, dey play by the time china finish with you guys you will know that west is far better than this racist communist people.

You borrow me money to use buy Garri. And you say you must go help me buy am. Like how I wan take know say no be cheaper Garri and u wan scam me
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by onadana: 5:54pm On May 20
hammer567:

HAHAHAHAHA...

ANOTHER HANDY WORK OF OUR DAFT IGBO BROTHER FROM RIVERS STATE.

DAURA KATSINA, FEDERAL TRANSPORT UNIVERSITY IN WHAT SENSE?

WHEN ABUJA IS STILL THERE.

Don't mind the shameless former....trans ...t....mini.....r...who thought my .....s... licking he will be made president.I am so sure he is in pains now for this unholy deed

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by benjaminlawson(m): 6:07pm On May 20
Amechi did not establish any university in his state, but in Katsina, where no southerner will be admitted or employed. Even if southerns is admitted their how save is the place for meaningful academic exercise? The mumu southerners always want to please their slave masters, but they cant be pleased unless you are their own. This is how Jonathan build almajiri schools to please them but they refused to allow these innocent boys to go their.

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by jiz: 6:12pm On May 20
Ameachi think with this he will get direct ticket from bubu grin grin

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by eteebanky1: 6:30pm On May 20
Sleekfingers:

Which one be southerners and westerners?

Igbos south south, south east

Yoruba south West

No doubt, Igbos and yorubas are educationally advanced

The prestigious university should have been sighted in any southern regions in the country

I hope the university thrive sha, I pray the future students won't experience any form of terrorists attack whatsoever

1 Like

Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Professor822714: 6:47pm On May 20
Absolute waste of scare southern resources on a place controlled by bandits and terrorists in buhari's backyard. Clueless aboki has no intention of reading or anything progressive.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Julius1351(m): 7:21pm On May 20
Peterspet:

https://independent.ng/ccecc-hands-over-phase-1-of-50m-worth-transportation-university-daura-to-fg/

I do hope The Chinese company has setup a world class curriculum and educators to handle the level of technology and machinery deposited there, make 9ja no turn am into another theory teaching establishment. Only drafting out graduates with big definitions in their head, whereas no substance in applications.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by bigiyaro(m): 7:50pm On May 20
School wey bandits no go allow person attend. Infact , this is another investment for bandits. Oya, yoruba Agberos, make una go learn "conductorship 101" grin grin grin
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by oceaneverdry77: 8:48pm On May 20
University of the north. Atlist all the aboki that full everywhere in Abuja driving Keke and okada will get little driven sence.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by porthouse7(f): 9:04pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Amukun meko, It is not free of charge. You still pay back the loan with interest.
Also, my dear arindin, it is not "at not cost", it is "at no cost". Consider this a free education.
so why will a construction company pay another construction come for a project they initiate, common sense is what you need
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Sapasenator: 9:07pm On May 20
porthouse7:
so why will a construction company pay another construction come for a project they initiate, common sense is what you need

Who asked that a construction company pay another construction company? Do you see that I am not responsible that your inability to to read and properly comprehend?

Oloorun, atoole, onipata gigan!
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by porthouse7(f): 9:12pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Who asked that a construction company pay another construction company? Do you see that I am not responsible that your inability to to read and properly comprehend?

Oloorun, atoole, onipata gigan!
stop jumping on conversation u don know the Genesis, are u new here
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Sapasenator: 9:19pm On May 20
porthouse7:
stop jumping on conversation u don know the Genesis, are u new here

Let me help you a little bit as I am tired of this back and forth.

1. NL is a public forum, not your living room, you don't get to tell anyone when to comment.

2. Anyone can "jump in" and say whatever they like.

3. No one cares about your opinion, say your piece and move on.

4. To aid your comprehension, I was making an inference about Nigerian government giving contract to indigenous contractors instead of CCEC before you jumped in with eke eebu!

5. The other poster had corrected me that CCEC handling the contract was part of the terms of the loan from the Chinese government.

6. Totally irrelevant whether I am new or old, what matters is never to violate the rules of any public forum.

From the above, you can see you need serious work on your reading and comprehension skills, I could recommend books that will help you.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by nedu666: 10:08pm On May 20
I wonder how the curriculum in this university would look like
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by porthouse7(f): 10:29pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Let me help you a little bit as I am tired of this back and forth.

1. NL is a public forum, not your living room, you don't get to tell anyone when to comment.

2. Anyone can "jump in" and say whatever they like.

3. No one cares about your opinion, say your piece and move on.

4. To aid your comprehension, I was making an inference about Nigerian government giving contract to indigenous contractors instead of CCEC before you jumped in with eke eebu!

5. The other poster had corrected me that CCEC handling the contract was part of the terms of the loan from the Chinese government.

6. Totally irrelevant whether I am new or old, what matters is never to violate the rules of any public forum.

From the above, you can see you need serious work on your reading and comprehension skills, I could recommend books that will help you.
jump on what u have knowledge of
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Sapasenator: 10:33pm On May 20
porthouse7:
jump on what u have knowledge of

You still do not want to accept you were wrong? How can you learn and grow? Remember you started with abuses and went on about things that never related to the discussion.

I demand an apology from you.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by rafcrown(m): 3:58am On May 21
MC OLUOMO AS VC OR CHANCELLOR?
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Deleolu75: 6:38am On May 21
I was looking for Sai baba foto . I didn't see among the ceremonial foto .
This is carry over.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Daveconsult007: 6:41am On May 21
Saturnalia:

No be Rotimi Amaechi go build am for Daura with the hope that the Buhari administration will compensate him with the Presidency?

He was even turbaned as the “Dan Amana of Daura” by the cabal to massage his fragile ego.

Meanwhile, the werey no build any single University for Rivers State.

Amaechi is just a dullard

Building university in rivers is even far off....look at the rail systems in his region , the reopened ph train is a death trap
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by prophetfire: 7:48am On May 21
hammer567:

HAHAHAHAHA...

ANOTHER HANDY WORK OF OUR DAFT IGBO BROTHER FROM RIVERS STATE.

DAURA KATSINA, FEDERAL TRANSPORT UNIVERSITY IN WHAT SENSE?

WHEN ABUJA IS STILL THERE.
In a place where terrorists will kidnap the students easily.
Surely Rotimi Chibuike Amechi is a big fool.
Re: CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG by Draxy(m): 1:23pm On May 21
No picture. ............ Believe at your own risk sha. APC MAGIC GOVT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Secondary Schoolgirls Fake Kidnap, Demand Ransom From Mother / Pilot Training Admission @ International Aviation College, Ilorin / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.