Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,411 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death (17053 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by bigdammyj: 11:19am On May 20
Noted.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Bliztzer: 11:19am On May 20
Righteousness2:
What a world!!

More than I worry about Israel,
I worry about the Gullible people and Nations who are rising up against ISRAEL.

They have no idea who they are messing around with.
His name is: The GOD of ISRAEL.

ISRAEL will go through its Troubles as prophecised in the Scriptures but will SURVIVE.
Its ENEMIES will NOT ….

You should be more concern about your own soul than isreal. This isreal you re seeing will be wiped out, only a remnant will be saved. The final hours of the end game is almost here. As many core Muslim are waiting for the great mandi, pray you will not be here to witness his reign.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by DrabeeyWasHere(m): 11:19am On May 20
Shots fired, i repeat shots fired.

Who is making a meaning from this? Are you from Africa? E nor concern you !!!

Drabeey was Here
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Donald7610: 11:20am On May 20
Righteousness2:
What a world!!

ISRAEL will go through its Troubles as prophecised in the Scriptures but will SURVIVE.
Its ENEMIES will NOT ….

Now making sense

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Shomek(m): 11:20am On May 20
Rest in hell mr presido

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Dennisochampa: 11:20am On May 20
I fear who no fear Isreal and usa....

Iran strikes Isreal in retaliation for their commander killed..

Isreal struck Iran as if they were shooting knockouts.. No serious damage...

Weeks after... Iran president is mysteriously killed in an helicopter crash...

Hmmmmm

Fear who no fear Isreal and usa!!

6 Likes

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by yewit37486: 11:21am On May 20
Otulented:
You dont mess with Israel and remain the same. Same the way Nigerian government messed with Nnamdi Kanu and their facing hardship and deaths everywhere.

But Nnamdi Kanu was inciting violence and making hate speeches against other tribes, he caused many policemen to be killed just because they are a face of the government. 2 wrongs don't make a right. The govt hasn't treated him fairly, but he also isn't a saint either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Lavor234: 11:23am On May 20
One day you are the Belle of the ball, threatening fire and brimstone, the next moment you are a black rag draped across a chair

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Kosoco(m): 11:23am On May 20
Flame333:
All men should understand that they are all mere mortal..

I read about his persecution of political prisoners and sending them to death... what a life..

You came into this world and has the guts to threaten the apple of God eyes that you will wipe them from the Earth..

Mr hardline president, we will meet on judgment Day
The Butcher of Tehran
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Thundafireseun: 11:25am On May 20
SUPERPACK:
You guys seem not to know that the president of Iran is second in power to the supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The main leader of Iran is around and should be the one God should go after not a puppet.

Ok sir
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Svoboda(m): 11:27am On May 20
Righteousness2:
What a world!!

Its ENEMIES will NOT ….

Youre an uncivilized heretic. Jesus warned us about fanatics like you. You keep ignorantly misleading people here. May God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by africanusvu(m): 11:27am On May 20
How shameful the end of Butcher of Tehran,he supervised the mass slaughter of 5000 citizens but today died shamefully loading his grave
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by viodemus: 11:28am On May 20
It was an unfortunate event as much as I don't appreciate them; but they better not force the finger of guilt at Israel. Let peace reign.

One thing I admire about these mullahs, they are very organized set of people. Immediately, without sentiment, they have filled the void. In Nigeria, it took months to give Oga Jonathan the opportunity to rule.

The igbos need to get to this kind of organized level like these people, even more like great nations like Israel, USA, finland, etc. May God continue to bless the great nations.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by africanusvu(m): 11:29am On May 20
The butcher of Tehran finally lost his grave
The wicked idiot was burnt to ashes

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by africanusvu(m): 11:35am On May 20
SUPERPACK:
You guys seem not to know that the president of Iran is second in power to the supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The main leader of Iran is around and should be the one God should go after not a puppet.
,Ayotalla is just a religious leaders,the dead president takes final political decision,he have much blood in his hands, that's why he is called the butcher of Tehran, Ayotalla is very old and sick

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by LeeSmart: 11:36am On May 20
shiwex:
With brains like yours....that's why the black man cannot move forward.
Na white man you be?
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by ibtommy(m): 11:37am On May 20
SUPERPACK:

Speak wisely na. Na beg I beg you.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Nicepoker(m): 11:37am On May 20
shiwex:
With brains like yours....that's why the black man cannot move forward.
Aren't you a black man? What's stopping you from moving forward.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by aestake: 11:37am On May 20
ruggedtimi:
Election or selection
Selection

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by chido20(m): 11:39am On May 20
Offpoint1:
It's normal...

By the ways, I'm selling these neolife products off at 10k giveaway price . (Those who know the value should check the cost online)

Lagosians only please,... unless you have someone who can pick up for you outside.
lol GNLD product. I buy am tire dah year base on PV 😁
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Roger3D(m): 11:40am On May 20
Bubu4Sea:
The greatest mistake this man made is dying without Jesus.

Jesus is alive & went to heaven in full view of His followers.

Mar 16:19 KJV
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven , and sat on the right hand of God.

Unlike mohammed who did not go to heaven & does not know what will happen to him.

Surah 46:9
and I do not know what shall be done with me or with you.

If mohammed has no promise of heaven, what hope do his followers have.

Now you know why Jesus is alive while mohammed is dead.

If mohammed is greater than Jesus, how come he is dead while Jesus lives?

Jesus is far greater than any man ever.

Seek Jesus that lives & not the dead one
He didn't need your white Jesus, in fact there's nothing Jesus could have done for him
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by candygist: 11:40am On May 20
FedoraGonalo:
Chai, condolences to una country. I shaa wish God will permit this kind of thing to happen in another country like that somewhere in West Africa

Your Household abi ?
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by amaridigital(m): 11:42am On May 20
Righteousness2:
What a world!!

Its ENEMIES will NOT ….

Then what happens to the God of Nigeria or the God of Africa?
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Offpoint1: 11:44am On May 20
chido20:
lol GNLD product. I buy am tire dah year base on PV 😁
😂 I just wan sell my own off make I rest.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Jocdon(m): 11:56am On May 20
Surely they must garther but since the garthering is not from me they must surely scarter. This is the word of God. Isa 54:15
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:59am On May 20
This hard lesson to them all.They should end funding hosbpllah and hamass
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Gracefulman(m): 12:00pm On May 20
You must be loved ❤️ by many and you must be hated 😡 by many.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On May 20
That meeting must be a serious meeting
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Calitoscassius(m): 12:06pm On May 20
Good riddance to an evil man! The president that allowed to execution of protesters against the barabric treatment of women and the murder of an innocent iranian woman who refused to cover her hair because ignorant muzzzlem men wants her to cover her hair.

Good riddance!
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by sweetjohn(m): 12:07pm On May 20
I went back to read and watched the video of Benjamin Natanyahu after Oct 7. And i now respect Israel 1000%. In his words he said, ALL THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED IN OCT 7, WILL PAY HEAVY PRICE WITH THEIR LIVES WHETHER THEY BE IN GAZA OR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. WE WILL LOOK FOR THEM AND HUNT THEM DOWN. So far morethan 9 Iran top military general bombed to oblivion, Iran President who passionately hated Israel crashed to death joined with other 7 terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by Calitoscassius(m): 12:07pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
What a world!!

Its ENEMIES will NOT ….

God of Isreal my ass! God doesn't exit.
Re: Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death by sweetjohn(m): 12:17pm On May 20
SUPERPACK:
Don't mess with Israel God's own special beings on earth. God love everybody jews or gentiles but he love Israel more and have stamped his name after Israel. Have you ever wondered or asked yourself while the messiah, Jesus was a jew? Jesus just had to be a jew so that He can enjoy the special and undying love from God. No wonder God from Heaven spoke out loudly when Jesus was baptized, God said, this is my beloved son, in whom i am well pleased. Jesus just had to be a jew. You can't fight Israel Mr. man. Over 3000 years ago many people (including Christians, Muslims and pagans) have tried to wipe them out and 3000years Israel keep winning. If you cant beat them join them; Christians and Pegans and given up and realized that Israel are special people, muslims will keep learning the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo-Journalist May Have Captured His Own Death On Camera In Egypt / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.