Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,171 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami (9660 Views)

Remarks By PMB At The Commissioning Of MMIA New Terminal / Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Trimjos: 12:35pm On May 20
gr8child:
He should go to the airport and use the free WiFi if he thinks it’s already there.

Oga, the airport has free wifi. At least I am sure of Abuja airport
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by CuteTj(m): 12:38pm On May 20
I have been using free WiFi since Buhari's time at MMI so I was surprised when Keyamo said there will now be free WiFi. I was shocked because it seems Keyamo isn't aware of what is functional in our Airports.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by gr8child(m): 12:44pm On May 20
Trimjos:

Oga it doesn't work.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by TableLeg(m): 12:44pm On May 20
ToteJesus:
Approval is irrelevant, anybody can approve anything. It is who executed it that matters.

Thank you!
Pantami is a foooool!
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Ekpekus(m): 12:51pm On May 20
AbuTwins:
But the thing no work when i transverse MM2 the last time!

Wetin happen?

IG/DSS/EFCC must to arrest the contractor!
Na only for international wing e dey work. And the thing slow die...

1 Like

Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Cmanforall: 12:53pm On May 20
ToteJesus:
Approval is irrelevant, anybody can approve anything. It is who executed it that matters.

It was executed

There were free Wi-Fi services at the airports
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by nedu666: 1:15pm On May 20
otokx:
96% is not the same as 100%

Festus Keyamo should do an elaborate ceremony to commission the project, so that it can be on record.

With red carpet, canopy, video graphed, ribbons. Then jollof rice, cow meat and soft drink
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by monex(m): 1:54pm On May 20
ToteJesus:

he said it was 96% executed.

That's what you should be refuting
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by WhoIBe: 2:02pm On May 20
Mubby4luv:

Give credit where it's due.

Free wifi in Malls, establishments, etc everywhere in western world nobody know whose administration dem do am because there are better things to call projects from every administration. Shame no dey catch people again,
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Sarang(f): 2:17pm On May 20
Trimjos:

Lagos MM2 has no free wifi.
I doubt Abuja wifi even works
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Sarang(f): 2:18pm On May 20
Mubby4luv:

For something that isn't working?
Mediocre!!
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by PHAYOL81: 2:53pm On May 20
Hmmmmm!
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Trimjos: 3:24pm On May 20
gr8child:

Oga it doesn't work.

Oga, it works. The way u people even argue blindly is Soo nauseating. I used the wifi and it worked wella
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Elidrisy20: 4:19pm On May 20
Fantami should respect himself and keep quiet
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by marenkurz: 4:24pm On May 20
I was in Nigeria between March and April. There was no free WiFi in Lagos airport.
I hope we will have someone who will prosecute these thieves.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by IkeAbuja: 5:13pm On May 20
Imagine free WiFi in an international airport is now seen as a big and talking achievements for our government administration🥴 Nigeria my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by LegendHero(m): 5:22pm On May 20
I believe Pantami in this. I would even say free WiFi has been in Lagos airport as far back as 2022 December when I visited. I used it at the airport.

So Pantami even saying it started in 2023 seems like another lie of some sort.

Except if those that give the free WiFi at Muritala international terminal are not the FG.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by LegendHero(m): 5:25pm On May 20
marenkurz:
I was in Nigeria between March and April. There was no free WiFi in Lagos airport.
I hope we will have someone who will prosecute these thieves.

When I was there in 2022 ending/early 2023, there was free WiFi at Muritala international wing.

Probably they disconnected it later which explained why you never got to use it in March like you said.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:59pm On May 20
Wow that's cool
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by lagosrd: 10:00pm On May 20
Can someone pls tell this man to keep shut. Buhari's tenure in now in the past. He should just let us see front first
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Ance4Liverpool: 1:02am On May 21
Mubby4luv:

ro we should give credit to tinibu bcs he approved a cnmmon wifi that ordinary business man from ochanja market can easily provide for his entire village. Hungry don realy show U shege
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Gbadoboy: 3:34am On May 21
ToteJesus:
Lol! You didn't read where he wrote "execution 96% as at May 2023" just before Buhari left office?
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Ofunaofu: 3:55am On May 21
ToteJesus:

After the approval, project execution reach 96% as at May 2023 before handover

6) Execution 96% as May 2023, please. We hope this suffices you.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by GEEBITE: 7:28am On May 21
Banks like Access,Zenith and First
Bank have provided free wifi at
MM airport in Lagos since 2017. You probably used those ones.
LegendHero:
I believe Pantami in this. I would even say free WiFi has been in Lagos airport as far back as 2022 December when I visited. I used it at the airport.

So Pantami even saying it started in 2023 seems like another lie of some sort.

Except if those that give the free WiFi at Muritala international terminal are not the FG.
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:53am On May 21
Did you implement it? Yeye pantami
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by gr8child(m): 9:41am On May 21
*sigh* I travel all the time. I've tried to access WiFi and it never worked. There is some supposed free Glo wifi thing that hardly connects and when it does is so slow that it's not even worth it. If there was working WiFi in the Abuja airport then why is FAAN trying to implement it now?
Trimjos:

Oga, it works. The way u people even argue blindly is Soo nauseating. I used the wifi and it worked wella
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by Trimjos: 10:50am On May 21
gr8child:
*sigh* I travel all the time. I've tried to access WiFi and it never worked. There is some supposed free Glo wifi thing that hardly connects and when it does is so slow that it's not even worth it. If there was working WiFi in the Abuja airport then why is FAAN trying to implement it now?

I don't know if u travel all the time, I just tell you what I experienced. I flew from Abuja to Addis enroute Vietnam sometime last year November and I used the wifi at Abuja airport
Re: Free Wi-fi @ Lagos, Abuja Airports Was Approved By PMB Administration - Pantami by sevule(m): 9:48pm On May 22
Free wifi in an airport is what they are announcing? SHAMEFUL!!!
How can this possibly be an achievement? Even Mama Put here in the US has free wifi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria Police? / Edo Pensioners Protest Non-payment Of Pension Arrears / Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.