Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,570 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import (14118 Views)

Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / World Bank Loans Nigeria $700m For Water Supply, FG Blames States / FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Chicagograduate(m): 12:34pm On May 20
When will this Dangote refinery start production? Enough of this propaganda
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by qtx(m): 12:36pm On May 20
dre11:
•N520bn monthly fuel import expected to drop as Dangote begins supply June

https://punchng.com/dangote-petrol-supply-fg-may-slash-n6tn-fuel-import/?amp

Nlfpmod
Damfote stop raking and start bringing fuel first. one liter we never see u don de stop this stop that just like dem dey where dem de collect power that day and dem never even enter office dem don de shout "subcidy GONE!" That was the day Nigerians enteram till now.
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by NovusHomo(m): 12:58pm On May 20
grandstar:
What might reduce pressure on the Naira would be simply a reduction of fx demands due to a change to a local refiner but instead the deregulation of the petrol price.

This would not only reduce in the demand for petrol, but most importantly, but alxo the reduction of the budget hole the budget. The later is the most one of the most important benefits of deregulating the price

Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by xperiencelove(m): 1:00pm On May 20
I hope IPMAN are not trying to create another bottleneck to become unnecessary intermediary between the producer (Dangote) and retailers( Our petrol stations).
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Phantom233: 1:15pm On May 20
Of what impact does this bring considering the fact that the monies will be relooted by Tinubu and his gang just like they're doing in the so called fuel sunsidy shavings
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Vadese1: 1:56pm On May 20
We don't need all this motor park story. Let Tinubu fh go and hang itself. The old man is looking for where to take glory
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by khattab02: 2:18pm On May 20
May, will, to, set to, by ending, next year, etc..

Actions they say speaks louder than voice.

Election has passed since over 1 year.

Work the talk! That's what we wanna see
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by oyeb15: 2:33pm On May 20
Story
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by PHAYOL81: 2:46pm On May 20
Hopefully
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by bluefilm: 3:00pm On May 20
May or may not?

Which one is it gonna be?
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by peleson1: 3:09pm On May 20
grandstar:
What might reduce pressure on the Naira would be simply a reduction of fx demands due to a change to a local refiner but instead the deregulation of the petrol price.

This would not only reduce in the demand for petrol, but most importantly, but alxo the reduction of the budget hole the budget. The later is the most one of the most important benefits of deregulating the price
Trying so hard to understand you
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by jamafa: 4:33pm On May 20
Temmydgreat:
At least now,there is no excuse for not paying 100k minimum wage
This is why subsidy had to go,from June there will be zero subsidy and hopefully they can use the money to improve other sectors of the Economy. This Government is really being set up nicely to have enough funds to either make a mark or continue the culture of looting

Lol

There's no need to increase wages, let them fix the economy.

The higher the wages, the lower the purchasing power.
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by koladebrainiac(m): 4:40pm On May 20
Kenochi:
In 2004,Asiwaju started the Lagos Free Trade Zone Project.20 years later the project now hosts what is gradually transforming to be the biggest Industrial Hub in West Africa
In 2024,Asiwaju started the Coastal Road from Lagos to Calabar,20 years later Nigerians will look back and understand the power of progressive thinking

Coming to the Dangote Refinery,it is time to hold the NNPCL liable,where are the by products from our crude oil for the last 20 years they started this crude oil swap
Those by products alone would have been worth over 5 billion dollars over the last 20 years,can this Government demand for a proper account of this products
I expect companies to start the process of backward integration for petroleum by products
Let me end by saying that the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub is getting busier by the day,you can check my signature to see how you can get a good property deal with good titles

Nigeria is on the March Again
if NNPC can make Dangote sell to us in Naira and not in Dollar we are safe if not there is no need stressing our self over him
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by obrian888: 4:45pm On May 20
lailo:
Some people will still not be happy with this good news. They hate anything good about Nigeria but want to rule it. We all know the game. They are only interested in the Niger-Delta oyel money to develop their mud-ravaged region, building gutters, tunnels, canals, dredging of rivers to create seaports in landlock region, airports etc.
They should rely on their FEC monthly allocations to do those projects if they really believe in them. That is what other regions too rely on. No free meal.

You are very foolish Yoruba goat, why are you people not speaking of Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, and Oyo, is it only Lagos that is in the west? or those other region don't deserve development? shame on some of you foolish Yorubas. there is no comment you make without mentioning the East or Igbo as a tribe, today Nigeria is facing near political suicide and you fool is attacking the igbos? take the headquarters of the banks, the seaports, the international airports form Lagos and see if that your dirty smelling Lagos will exist in another 12 months. Tinubu or Yorubas did not own or contribute to the growth of any of these establishments, so get your sense on your head, because the whole country depends on the oil from the Niger-Delta. you guys are just too full of yourselves, it is only the Igbos that can survive any condition in the entire Africa, so you think this is good news? well what does a fool knows, when a government cannot shoulder what an individual is doing, that government should resign from office asap, Dangote has been promising , we are waiting for the promise, June is approximately 10 days to to go........EBIKPAWA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, una never see anything, it is that you EMILOKAN that will use hunger to kill you.
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by dododawa1: 5:18pm On May 20
FUEL WILL

BE SOLD

#200 PER LITER

IN JUNE
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by orlarlakeside(m): 6:54pm On May 20
This is what I tell people! And this is where the demand/supply on $$$ will come to play. If Nigeria government stopped changing her Naira to dollar for the exportation of crude oil. Then the demand for dollar will fall and strengthen Naira.

But my fear is that; will the corrupt people in Government allow the refinery WORK?.. Because I am sure there is alot of them benefiting billions of Naira from this importation of crude oil.. and the moment Nigeria stopped importing crude oil! Then their money embezzlement stopped too.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by LagosSuperStar: 7:07pm On May 20
I was expecting fuel will be 400 per liter now
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Hez143(m): 7:10pm On May 20
nairalanda1:

We should also thank PDP, whose brillant idea of encouraging this refinery is why we have it here. wink
hi, just wanted to ask what PDP did to to encourage the refinery being there
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Babangidapikin: 7:13pm On May 20
Let hope it bring the price to bear ..I even saw my Governor Adeleke's convoy today, just three cars no siren ..I was impress .. The only time I saw Oga Oyetola convoy it was massive ...
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by Hussein035: 7:38pm On May 20
Kenochi:
In 2004,Asiwaju started the Lagos Free Trade Zone Project.20 years later the project now hosts what is gradually transforming to be the biggest Industrial Hub in West Africa
In 2024,Asiwaju started the Coastal Road from Lagos to Calabar,20 years later Nigerians will look back and understand the power of progressive thinking

Coming to the Dangote Refinery,it is time to hold the NNPCL liable,where are the by products from our crude oil for the last 20 years they started this crude oil swap
Those by products alone would have been worth over 5 billion dollars over the last 20 years,can this Government demand for a proper account of this products
I expect companies to start the process of backward integration for petroleum by products
Let me end by saying that the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub is getting busier by the day,you can check my signature to see how you can get a good property deal with good titles

I am a fan of asiwaju but I will criticize everything until factory workers can feed themselves with the useless salary they get from their companies, the same applies to other private companies
Re: Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import by CheapHomes1: 9:29am On May 21
Kenochi:

pls what industries are in LFTZ that u say it is "gradually transforming to be the biggest Industrial Hub in West Africa"? is LFTZ the first and only free trade zone in lagos and in nigeria? what is the benefit of "the Coastal Road from Lagos to Calabar" to Nigeria and nigerians? how is the "Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub is getting busier by the day"? busier doing what exactly? which companies are you expecting to start the process of backward integration for petroleum by products?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Accept Responsibility For All Wrongs In Nigeria — PDP / Reps Summon Mamman, Ngige, PENCOM Boss Over FG, Power Sector Workers’ Crisis / FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.