Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money (18955 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20pm On May 22
See as she be sef,amoeba shape,bloated buffalo. angry white woman marry and share responsibility,black carry her life burden unto the husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Erons2000(f): 11:58pm On May 22
Enemyofpeace stop beating ur meat and go and marry…..o sorry I forget u are broke and a woman wrapper chasing women on social media and trading insults with dem,u are a big simp and waste of sperm
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by W0t0w0toman: 12:47am On May 23
Anunakeeh:

See big belle everywhere!

Most if not all nigerian married men and women are always obesse. I believe this serious ailment always have negative effect on their reasoning.

What is obese about the man?
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by herich(m): 1:16am On May 23
franchasofficia:
People may not understand this woman. If you calm down and think over her statement, you will realize that there are some truths in it.

You can never get what you despise.

You can never get what you do not desire with all your heart.

That is the power of positive thinking. It can also be likened to power of attraction

When you marry a woman that is easily satisfied or a woman who doesn't care about how much you give her or how much you earn, believe me, her low energy will start rubbing off on you with time. She will gradually influence you with her low thinking and poor desire.

But if you marry a success driven woman who loves success and big things, she will inspire you and motivate you to work harder and aim higher in whatever you do. When you remember that 100k won't excite your wife, you will always want to earn more to give her millions and believe me, whatever you desire in life is in your imaginations. Once you change your thinking, once you change your mindset, you will change your world.

I can go on and on to explain this better but let me stop here for now.

I support the lady

I understand your point but contentment is the best.
Most men have found themselves in early grave, jail, trouble, etc because in their quest to satisfied their wives, girlfriends and mothers. Engaged in fraudulent acts, rituals, illegal activities.
Is good to have someone that motivates you around as it help you achieve your goals and success very fast.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by 2buffagain(m): 3:28am On May 23
If I talk now about igbo people and moneycentrism, somebody will come and be talking.
Anyway, let me come and be going.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by 2buffagain(m): 3:33am On May 23
franchasofficia:
People may not understand this woman. If you calm down and think over her statement, you will realize that there are some truths in it.

That is the power of positive thinking. It can also be likened to power of attraction

When you marry a woman that is easily satisfied or a woman who doesn't care about how much you give her or how much you earn, believe me, her low energy will start rubbing off on you with time. She will gradually influence you with her low thinking and poor desire.

But if you marry a success driven woman who loves success and big things, she will inspire you and motivate you to work harder and aim higher in whatever you do. When you remember that 100k won't excite your wife, you will always want to earn more to give her millions and believe me, whatever you desire in life is in your imaginations. Once you change your thinking, once you change your mindset, you will change your world.

I support the lady

This your logic is twisted and unbiblical. Godly contentment is wise, and there is a need for balance.

The best thing a man can do, especially as the world moves into a new era, is to avoid BROKE women who love money.
A woman who, as a wife, has not worked on herself to bring anything in but her hand is always out to collect from you.

The only time a woman is good for loving money is if she can make it for herself.
But if he plan is to be solely dependent on the man, then she needs to put on the spirit of contentment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by ufotunang: 3:50am On May 23
Urgent 2k women everywhere 🙄
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by ufotunang: 3:50am On May 23
Lazy women everywhere 🙄
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by jaxxy(m): 4:17am On May 23
Scam
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by NwaliE01: 4:45am On May 23
I thought the LOVE of MONEY is the root of all evil.
Let me leave space for the elders to clarify these things.
I "aren't" understanding anymore.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by udomonday: 5:28am On May 23
This ones na local mgbeke with her local champion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by udomonday: 5:30am On May 23
This one na local mgbeke with her local champion.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Cashio(m): 5:41am On May 23
And people believe all these nonsense.
Money wey Dem go gather put back to wherever they got them from once Dem off camera.
This is just content.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by skywalker240(m): 5:49am On May 23
franchasofficia:

I support the lady
Yes

In other words, work your ass off

And you wonder why widows are in droves compared to widower's undecided
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by skywalker240(m): 5:50am On May 23
2buffagain:

This your logic is twisted and unbiblical. Godly contentment is wise, and there is a need for balance.

The best thing a man can do, especially as the world moves into a new era, is to avoid BROKE women who love money.
A woman who, as a wife, has not worked on herself to bring anything in but her hand is always out to collect from you.

The only time a woman is good for loving money is if she can make it for herself.
But if he plan is to be solely dependent on the man, then she needs to put on the spirit of contentment.

That guys thinking is warped
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Bluffly: 6:25am On May 23
Idiotic expression.
Men marry a progressive woman who loves to make money and support you, and likewise ex hanged gifts with you. Not the one that loves to take money from you and take only
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Bluffly: 6:30am On May 23
This is the kind of woman who will turn on the husband once things are no longer rossy because she is regarding the money and not her husband
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by ultraviolet27(f): 6:40am On May 23
franchasofficia:

I support the lady

While it is good to desire the best things of life and make money don't you think if the Woman isn't Satisfied She can also strive hard(hustle) and make more money? must it be the Husby alone that's why Men die earlier than Women.what is the good in making my Man die earlier than me living me behind in a luxury that may not even outlive me after my death?
Many Houses and buisnesses built by Rich Men or Couples had even Collapsed after their demise what's the craze for this money that you won't even take to Heaven self?? A Woman that Her Father hasn't even giving Her 100k before should be satisfied with Her Husby giving Her that, you are satisfied with your Dad's Poverty but wants to push your Husband to an early grave by pressuring Him to make more money!!

How many Wives does their husbands even give 30k for Shopping in this Nigeria right now?? let alone seeing 100k and yet won't be happy?? you aren't from the wealthy 5 percent of the Nigerian population yet you still they get entitlement mentality,
It's not every Man that is destined to be a Millionaire!!and if you as a Woman isn't Satisfied with that nothing stops you frm hustling harder!!

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by CrownedPhoenix: 6:49am On May 23
franchasofficia:

Recipe for disaster.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Harddiskng(m): 6:56am On May 23
maasoap:
Her statement doesn't even make sense

For me it is even the gusto dumb people use to make such statements.

Gone are the days of emphasis on industry, now it’s all about this nauseating talk about money money money. Money you didn’t earn.

I just pity the man in that video.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by godofuck231: 7:06am On May 23
Retired and fattened ashawoe wants to trend
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Akinpresident: 7:08am On May 23
See person wey dey talk about marrying a woman who loves money. 😂 Guy man is giving out this money so as to keep enjoying outside in peace.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Anunakeeh: 8:20am On May 23
W0t0w0toman:

What is obese about the man?

I'm certain that's the kind of body you have due to all the junks you usually consume. I don't like fat or potbellied people.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by W0t0w0toman: 9:02am On May 23
Anunakeeh:

I'm certain that's the kind of body you have due to all the junks you usually consume. I don't like fat or potbellied people.

Dumb and useless Nigerian youth. Is that the answer to the question I asked?
Yamayama keep falling on your smelly bald head till you start understanding English
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by sterlingD(m): 9:04am On May 23
But no be everything una suppose to dey post on top social media now. Keep somethings (moments) very personal and very private.

JoeEeL:
MEN ARE THE STUPID ONES THAT SUPPORT ALL THESE RUBBISH I SWEAR. The woman is even clearly expressing her loyalty to her husband ONLY if it is tied to money. This na woman wey likely guys don bang finish when she dey uni o. And d man dey feel like say hin be odogwu. Hahaa. cheesy

See as d woman be like pillow. Men using money to buy loyalty. Men behaving like slaves and the man is sheepishly smiling. Let anything happen to his source of money first.

I think there's a book called the "Manipulated Man". If you're a man and you have not read this book, I'd encourage you to do so.

I dey read the book now and meeehn l no fit talk
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Anunakeeh: 9:29am On May 23
W0t0w0toman:

Dumb and useless Nigerian youth. Is that the answer to the question I asked?
Yamayama keep falling on your smelly bald head till you start understanding English

Are you not traveling or lodging today so you can have the chance the junks you call food. Oloshigrin

Thunder strike your big potbelly and your yamayama bald head there!
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Pennilessword1: 9:54am On May 23
The worst thing you can ever do as a man, rich or poor, is to marry an igbo woman. I repeat worst thing to ever do as a man rich or poor is to marry an igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by vRendoh(m): 10:17am On May 23
LordIsaac:
It’s one of the reasons why we currently have more widows than widowers.

You are very right! That woman that love money so much would one day preffare to have all the monies to her self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Passionate1(m): 10:39am On May 23
I would rather die than marry her type.
Real Men want women they can build a solid relationship with. A woman we can share our hearts and homes with. .That kind of woman who would love us for who we are and not what we can give them.
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by stonedepotus: 1:10pm On May 23
Crafting a headstone memorial monument for a loved one is a deeply personal and meaningful endeavor. Here’s a suggestion for a husband and wife headstones memorial:

Front of the Headstone:

Centerpiece Image: A serene depiction of a garden or a tranquil landscape, symbolizing peace and eternal rest.
Husband’s Name: Engraved prominently at the top, with birth and passing dates underneath.
Wife’s Name: Beneath the husband’s name, with her corresponding dates.
Inscriptions:

Shared Quotes or Verses: Include a shared quote, verse, or sentiment that was meaningful to both the husband and wife. For example: "Love knows no boundaries, not even death."
Family Motto: If the family has a particular motto or saying that represents their bond, include it as a testament to their unity.
Endearing Words: Add a line or two of endearing words describing their love, partnership, and enduring legacy.
Back of the flat headstones

Family Tree: Engrave a simple depiction of a family tree, symbolizing the roots and branches of their family legacy.
Inscriptions: Consider adding a brief thank you message to friends, family, and visitors who come to pay their respects.
Decorative Elements:

Floral Designs: Incorporate floral designs such as roses or lilies, symbolizing love, purity, and eternal life.
Interlocking Rings: A classic symbol of marriage and unbreakable love, often engraved to represent eternal unity.
Material and Finish:

Stone: Choose a durable and elegant stone such as granite or marble, ensuring longevity and timeless beauty.
Finish: Opt for a polished finish to enhance the engraving and maintain the headstone’s pristine appearance over time.

Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by JoeEeL(m): 1:23pm On May 23
sterlingD:
But no be everything una suppose to dey post on top social media now. Keep somethings (moments) very personal and very private.

I dey read the book now and meeehn l no fit talk

Correct boss
Re: Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money by Galatoicowhite: 4:46am On May 24
franchasofficia:

I support the lady
If you are a man then are a useless simp..lol. Your desire for money has nothing to do with a woman. If you desire money because of a woman then you are probably more fuulish than I thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report / Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.