Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road (34173 Views)

Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by tnerro1(m): 1:47pm On May 20
doggedfighter:
Their shoes look expensive.

You sabi better things πŸ‘
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On May 20
Karufi:
Oga Jona, always look clueless

What is more clueless now

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Vadese1: 1:48pm On May 20
Why can't just Jonathan contest 2027. We need him to pursue the drug lord out of Asorock back to lagos or Osun state

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by jersey4: 1:48pm On May 20
Anyone seen the road?? shocked
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On May 20
Pio44:
He pain wike

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Okwyjesus(m): 1:50pm On May 20
Justiceganduje:
Do you want to work for Fubara?

Yes!

Am not asking for anything. Am comfortable.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Vadese1: 1:51pm On May 20
God brought Fubara to humble the Obiokpo [rat} Wike. We the good people of Niger delta are solidly behind you . No shaking

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:00pm On May 20
It's really getting interesting.....wike is finish.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by STEPHENPERE844(m): 2:01pm On May 20
here my really blood, deal done let Wike continues bake 8yrs assure bro
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by STEPHENPERE844(m): 2:02pm On May 20
STEPHENPERE844:
here my real blood, deal done let Wike continues bake 8yrs assure bro
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by BondRiv: 2:02pm On May 20
Tribalistic people.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by nedekid: 2:02pm On May 20
post=130047941:
God bless Rivers State.

God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Devil destroy all enemies of Nigeria, no matter what part of the nation they are from.

We Rise βœ”οΈ
Metcheew..

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Splashme: 2:03pm On May 20
ibnquasale:

Stop posting nonsense up and down. The past is gone, focus on making good use of now and the future

Who's this mumu-man?
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by VIKTO83(m): 2:03pm On May 20
Fubara is still flagging off projects while wikenis commissioning projects in Abuja.
Sinful is clueless.
Quote me on d contrary and see Amadioha and Arusi Okija strike u to death.

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by oyeb15: 2:32pm On May 20
Alienate Wike. Nobody likes him before. They just fear him.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by thaoriginator: 2:33pm On May 20
GreenxGreen:
cool

Caption cool
*JonaD***ft grin
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Sapasenator: 2:34pm On May 20
It is the drunken fisherman from Otuoke!

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by LegacyB: 2:46pm On May 20
fuckJones:
betrayer
That’s what it cost to free people from Wike’s slavery. Open your mind brother…
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Kukutente23: 2:51pm On May 20
BondRiv:
Tribalistic people.
How??
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Hullcity: 3:07pm On May 20
Its quite obvious Governor fubara has got well meaning and very intelligent advicers around him..

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On May 20
Good one
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by ruggedtimi(m): 3:42pm On May 20
ufotunang:
..he does not do road ..you will complain...now he is doing road you are still complaining.. what do you want
no idea the importance of that road to the people of kalabari.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by ruggedtimi(m): 3:43pm On May 20
Omo fubara L.V shoe....
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by opeldavid: 3:47pm On May 20
A deadly blow to Wike's camp.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Betanaija42moro: 4:31pm On May 20
oluseyiforjesus:
Na road River people go dey chop
Is he your President that destroyed the economy
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by doggedfighter(f): 5:02pm On May 20
tnerro1:

You sabi better things πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜…

1 Like

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by PeterObi4LP: 6:27pm On May 20
helinues:

Stop behaving like a coward. If I have been using one moniker to be engaging you, why do you want to be using 5 at a time?

You are a compound fvvl
I have only one account. I'm not BATerians that open several accounts like you. I challenge you to show me another account I have.
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Sirianese: 10:41pm On May 20
fergie001:
Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Joseph Fubara welcomes former President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to the Flagging Off Of Second Phase Of The Trans-Kalabari Road, today 20th May.

Ijaw men are monstrous!shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by ufotunang: 6:44pm On May 21
abibun:
To see him fail
..fail?....I reject it πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Fubara welcomes Goodluck Jonathan, To Flag-off Trans-Kalabari Road by Karufi: 8:23pm On May 21
robosky02:

What is more clueless now
What ? You can't even construct a simple sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Recall: Affidavit Sworn By Lady In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.