Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness (353 Views)

Bode George: Nigerians Should Give Tinubu One More Year To Fix Nigeria / Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office / Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by helinues: 4:11pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

But you and me are both idle undecided

Why are you casting us like this? undecided

Na toddlers dey sound dey the way you are sounding
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by EmiloCorn: 4:13pm On May 20
helinues:

Na toddlers dey sound dey the way you are sounding

See this lowly member of my team? undecided talking back at his boss? sad remember who you're addressing here angry

Should I dock your pay for May before your sense returns?
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On May 20
Let Tilumbu show workings. Nor be by cho cho cho
helinues:

Shove your opinion in your ass.

Stop forming minister of morality on this forum
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by Sapasenator: 5:17pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

Help me ask them o cry

Everyday crying because of oga tinubu sad I pity them

Tinubu is the president and will be criticized continuously for his policies and their effects on the citizens. I am sure you are educated enough to know this.
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by EmiloCorn: 5:26pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Tinubu is the president and will be criticized continuously for his policies and their effects on the citizens. I am sure you are educated enough to know this.

But anytime we criticize Peter obi you people will start hyperventilating angry
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by Sapasenator: 5:31pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

But anytime we criticize Peter obi you people will start hyperventilating angry

Peter Obi is a past governor of Anambra and is not relevant in any discussion about how Nigeria is being run except if you are from Anambra and want to talk about his performance as a governor. How hard is that for you to figure out my friend?

Election has come and gone and, it's time to hold our leaders accountable. Obi as a citizen in Nigeria is equally entitled to hold his leader, the president, accountable.

That is the way it works all over the world and I do not believe I have to break it to you.
Re: Tinubu's One Year Of Hopelessness & Cluelessness by Justiceganduje: 6:01pm On May 20
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum

That's what idleness can cause
Are you that idle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Way / Rivers APC Members Shot As Buhari Begins Campaign / Henry Okah Was Paid To Kill Me - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.