Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,424 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War (15452 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill To Sanction ICC As It Seeks Arrest Warrant For Netanyahu / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by mikeapollo: 2:50pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:
Have Tony Blair and George Bush been tried for the Iraq War which was unprovoked and cost millions of lives? But Netanyahu who is only defending the right of his people to exist will be dragged before the ICC? Your stupidity knows no limitations or boundaries. But I'm not suprised. Unlimited stupidity is a key feature of lower life forms.

There have been wars and crises in Myanmar, Syria war; Yemeni war, Sudan war etc.
How many times did ICC declare actors in those wars wanted for arrest?
Useless organization pandering to the wish of Arab countries!
This is what would make Israel to go all out to bombard the useless Hamas

4 Likes

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by huptin(m): 2:55pm On May 20
Funny thing about this Sinwar is that he was arrested by Isreal years ago , he even developed brain cancer while in custody, Isreal helped operate his brain and when he got better he still promised to do everything in his power to destroy Isreal nevertheless he was released.

I wonder why Isreal failed to obey a simple rule, ''once you corner your enemy, destroy him, never give him a second chance'"
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by id4sho(m): 2:55pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:
Unfortunately for you, a legitimate head of government is not the same thing as a criminal like Yaya Sinwar.

Sinwar will be slaughtered by the IDF before he even gets a chance to appear before the International Criminal Court.

No capping 💯
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:56pm On May 20
God1000:
This is a welcome development, Benjamin Netanyahu and his enablers must be brought to book for war crimes

You will cry for a very long time.
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:58pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:
May Allah continue topunish Isreal. We nigerians sympathize with the Palestinians and the Iranians during this mourning period. We support the arrest and prosecution of Nethanyahu for killing innocent Palestinians. We will continue to pray for the Palestinians and Iranian people.

Insane Nigerians and head bangers you mean?

1 Like

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 2:59pm On May 20
Allee90:
May the Almighty God curse Netanyahu, Israel and anybody supporting the genocide in Gaza

Allah does not exist. Stop fooling yourself. Ekperima!!!
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Bone147: 3:00pm On May 20
God1000:
This is a welcome development, Benjamin Netanyahu and his enablers must be brought to book for war crimes

Dey play. Where is Iran president now?🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by sweetkev(m): 3:04pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:
May Allah continue topunish Isreal. We nigerians sympathize with the Palestinians and the Iranians during this mourning period. We support the arrest and prosecution of Nethanyahu for killing innocent Palestinians. We will continue to pray for the Palestinians and Iranian people.
Include Sinwar in your prayer grin
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by COOL10(m): 3:08pm On May 20
huptin:
Funny thing about this Sinwar is that he was arrested by Isreal years ago , he even developed brain cancer while in custody, Isreal helped operate his brain and when he got better he still promised to do everything in his power to destroy Isreal nevertheless he was released.

I wonder why Isreal failed to obey a simple rule, ''once you corner your enemy, destroy him, never give him a second chance'"

I'm sure they regret curing his ailment and eventually releasing him. They now know they should have killed him when they had the chance.

1 Like

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by COOL10(m): 3:09pm On May 20
The ICC should not allow itself become a puppet for terrorists.
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Malcommx: 3:09pm On May 20
They can't do anything cos Israel is not a signatory to ICC
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by mabea: 3:10pm On May 20
God1000:

And Sinwar should be celebrated for job well-done
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by NOwazobia: 3:18pm On May 20
It only ends in the reports.

Next
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Tradepunter2: 3:18pm On May 20
God1000:

Failed TERRORIST..... Continue jerking off, na you go kpia eventually..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Bimpe29: 3:19pm On May 20
Arrest ké?
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Elzazzi: 3:20pm On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin grin

Could to know that the ICC is not there just to issue arrest warrant to corrupt and criminal African leaders.

And you think they can arrest the baby of the west Netanyahu ? Lol
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Inobeyourmate: 3:24pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:
May Allah punish you and every other idiots like you too, so Sinwar wey organise the October 7 killing nah saint, e no go better for you and every other lover of Allah on this planet earth, suffer you religion of piss

1 Like

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Rybnyk(m): 3:34pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:

You want Allah to punish Israel and leave Hamas and Iran for bringing death to Palestinians? If Hamas were not foolish to start something they couldn't finish, Palestinians wont be suffering today. So as you ask Allah to punish Israel,also ask Allah to punish the people who started the war,the people who are also wicked enough to put military installations in civilian areas knowing fully well that when there is a retaliatory strike,those civilians will be affected. Wicked act to use civilians as human shield. But you are praying for such people. Nawa for you...
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by descartes400: 3:38pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:
Have Tony Blair and George Bush been tried for the Iraq War which was unprovoked and cost millions of lives? But Netanyahu who is only defending the right of his people to exist will be dragged before the ICC? Your stupidity knows no limitations or boundaries. But I'm not suprised. Unlimited stupidity is a key feature of lower life forms.

So because the ICC did not issue arrest warrant against Tony Blair and George Bush for the War in Iraq, the illegal occupation of Palestinian Lands and the current Genocide by Netanyahu on the civilian populace of Gaza should continue? HOW DAFT AND INHUMAN CAN YOU AND ILKS BE?

I don't oppose the butchery in Gaza because I love hamas or hate jews or love islam or hate America.

I dont' oppose the butchery in Gaza because I'm a lefty or a commie or an anarchist or anti-imperialist

I oppose the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands and the butchery of gaza because I'ms not a fvcking PSYCHOPATH! can you say same of YOU?

Opposing Israel's butchery in Gaza is so obvious, so common sense, such a bare-minimum, fundamental-level, Being Human 101 position that if it isn't immediately self-evident to you, your problem is much, much deeper than whatever ideology or bias or prejudice you might happen to have. There's something wrong with you as a person.

if you support Israel's butchery in Gaza, you've got much bigger problems than merely not having the correct ist or ism belief system. You're just all bleeped up inside. Your conditioning has made you into a generally shitty human being. You have deep and immensely consequential flaws in your character, and you won't mature as a person until you heal and transcend them.

Adios!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:40pm On May 20
Arrest these niggas quickly

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:45pm On May 20
descartes400:

So because the ICC did not issue arrest warrant against Tony Blair and George Bush for the War in Iraq, the illegal occupation of Palestinian Lands and the current Genocide by Netanyahu on the civilian populace of Gaza should continue? HOW DAFT AND INHUMAN CAN YOU AND ILKS BE?

I don't oppose the butchery in Gaza because I love hamas or hate jews or love islam or hate America.

I dont' oppose the butchery in Gaza because I'm a lefty or a commie or an anarchist or anti-imperialist

I oppose the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands and the butchery of gaza because I'ms not a fvcking PSYCHOPATH! can you say same of YOU?

Opposing Israel's butchery in Gaza is so obvious, so common sense, such a bare-minimum, fundamental-level, Being Human 101 position that if it isn't immediately self-evident to you, your problem is much, much deeper than whatever ideology or bias or prejudice you might happen to have. There's something wrong with you as a person.

if you support Israel's butchery in Gaza, you've got much bigger problems than merely not having the correct ist or ism belief system. You're just all bleeped up inside. Your conditioning has made you into a generally shitty human being. You have deep and immensely consequential flaws in your character, and you won't mature as a person until you heal and transcend them.

Adios!

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:46pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:

omo ale
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:49pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:

Christian terrorist. You are spotted. Mr. Genocider. You will join him in prison

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:52pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you and who is Nigerians? Just say you association of Fulani herdsmen bandits Boko Haram terorist chapter of Nigeria, we the real Nigerians stand with Isreal from day1 and our prayers has always being answered, God always put agony in the camp of enemies, God will soon destroy all the enemy of Nigeria.
we the people of Nigeria do not support a pariah apartheid pariah-rogue state of Israel

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:54pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you and who is Nigerians? Just say you association of Fulani herdsmen bandits Boko Haram terorist chapter of Nigeria, we the real Nigerians stand with Isreal from day1 and our prayers has always being answered, God always put agony in the camp of enemies, God will soon destroy all the enemy of Nigeria.
Nigerians stand with the people of Palestine

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by mikeapollo: 3:54pm On May 20
descartes400:

Adios!

Who is occupying land illegally!
It seems that when you hear lies repeatedly a million times, it becomes truth in your ears!

Go read the true history of the land of Israel and the Arabs that are now calling themselves ''Palestinians''
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by ShoeGetSize: 3:55pm On May 20
You can bark like a rabid dog like your pig sheet fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW). It won't do anything for the lower life form Arab criminals who call themselves Palestinians.

Empiree:
Christian terrorist. You are spotted. Mr. Genocider. You will join him in prison
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:56pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Nigerians stand with the oppressed people of Palestine

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:56pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
New York City stands with the people of Palestine. To hell with any Nigerian Christians that support terrorist state of Israel

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by ShoeGetSize: 3:58pm On May 20
Yes, it is genocide to defend yourself after one of the worst and most atrocious attacks in history.

You can lie about illegal occupation. Nobody with 2 working brain cells will accept your lies, only your fellow m0r0ns are the ones who accept your lies without questioning.

Israel has a right to defend itself and Jews are the indigenous people of the place that is falsely called Palestine.

#FAFO

descartes400:

Adios!

Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 3:59pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Shame on you Mr terrorist. Genocide supporter. Shame on you
Re: ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War by Empiree: 4:01pm On May 20
ShoeGetSize:
You can bark like a rabid dog like your pig sheet fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW). It won't do anything for the lower life form Arab criminals who call themselves Palestinians.

it will be a very good IDEA to have Fulanis colonize your region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Korea Orders Islanders To Seek Shelter After North Fires Artillery / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves / US Supreme Court Dismisses Texas Suit Challenging Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.