Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash (1000 Views)

Iran’s Cabinet Holds Emergency Session After President Raisi’s Death / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:11pm On May 20
Earthquake hits Iran after president’s fatal helicopter crash
An earthquake measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale jolted Malayer, Hamedan province, in western Iran on Monday.

Iran earthquake and copter crash
Iran earthquake and copter crash
An earthquake measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale jolted Malayer, Hamedan province, in western Iran on Monday.

According to the Seismological Centre of the Geophysics Institute of the University of Tehran, the earthquake occurred at 08:20:52 local time and had a depth of 10km.

The earthquake occurred nine kilometres from Samen, 18km from Melayer, and 18km from Oshtorinan.

Iranians are currently mourning the demise of President Ebrahim Raisi, who perished in a helicopter crash on Sunday.

On Monday, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei declared five-day mourning for Mr Raisi and his entourage, who died in the crash.

Mr Khamenei said, “I announce five days of public mourning and offer my condolences to the dear people of Iran. According to Article 131 of the Constitution, Mr Mokhbar is in the position of managing the executive branch, and he is obliged to make arrangements with the heads of the legislative and judicial branches for the election of a new president within a maximum of fifty days.

He described Mr Raisi as “a sincere and valuable servant. For him, the goodness and satisfaction of the people, which indicates God’s satisfaction, was preferred over everything, so his annoyances from the ingratitude and taunts of some ill-wishers did not prevent him from working day and night to improve affairs.

https://gazettengr.com/earthquake-hits-iran-after-presidents-fatal-helicopter-crash/
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by Reality3080: 3:18pm On May 20
Hmmm

Things dey happen

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by ProjectsCityNG: 3:20pm On May 20
When earthquake follows the death of a wicked country's leader you don't need to ask much the underlying reasons for the calamities

5 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by peleson1: 3:21pm On May 20
Iran should beg God for forgiveness.

It's not ordinary.

The dead leader openly cursed isreal and pronounced death on her people.

God words says (to isreal) Whoever curses you is cursed and who ever blesses you is blessed.

God words came through.

I am blessed and my generation remains blessed because I am openly placing blessings on isreal and I pronounce blessings on Isreal .

So far I have openly placed blessings on isreal , I hereby remain blessed forever .

No curse whatsover will work in my life .
Amen
And Shalom

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by BossGerald: 3:21pm On May 20
Hmm
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by RightChannel: 4:52pm On May 20
Iran don buy market

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by id4sho(m): 5:28pm On May 20
cool
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:45pm On May 20
RightChannel:
Iran don buy market
Na price they price and they're paying with their life

2 Likes

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by RightChannel: 5:48pm On May 20
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Na price they price and they're paying with their life

I pity them
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by franchasofficia: 6:53pm On May 20
Senseless Muslims all over the world cheerled Iran to doom cry

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:40pm On May 20
@Righteousness keeps warning Iran! cheesy
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by Emmabyte: 7:49pm On May 20
Everything just they happen once, waiting for ffk to come and talk trash again

1 Like

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by YorubaLord: 9:18pm On May 20
The 2nd fall of Persia!

All Islam nations must be obliterated!
Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by Lilgabby(m): 11:14pm On May 20
peleson1:
Iran should beg God for forgiveness.

It's not ordinary.

The dead leader openly cursed isreal and pronounced death on her people.

God words says (to isreal) Whoever curses you is cursed and who ever blesses you is blessed.

God words came through.

I am blessed and my generation remains blessed because I am openly placing blessings on isreal and I pronounce blessings on Isreal .

So far I have openly placed blessings on isreal , I hereby remain blessed forever .

No curse whatsover will work in my life .
Amen
And Shalom
Ode buruku

Re: Earthquake Hits Iran After President’s Fatal Helicopter Crash by Bigsam99: 6:26am On May 21
So are we saying Israel has never had a natural disaster?

(1) (Reply)

Palin: Iraq War 'a Task That Is From God' / Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah's $37bn Benefits Package For His People / Gaddafi Invented Rocket Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.