Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Brainstorm - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Brainstorm (959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brainstorm by ira(f): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hello,

Some of you might recognise me here and I enjoy all your postings. I'm a foreigner married to a Nigerian hence my affinity to you guys, I hope.

I've been trying to encourage my friend, dont worry I'm not receiving any payment but we need to get her books out there.

They are that good.

A Rose in Bloom @  www.trafford.com/06-1468 and Whimsical Rhapsody@ www.lulu.com/content/1091343.

I've caught a  glimpse of her upcoming sequel to A Rose in Bloom, That sure is a killer. I know the best of her are yet to come.

However who are the best editors, reviewers or contests etc. (I hope that when she makes it that she'll remember me but in the meantime, she is my charity case)

C'mon guys lets all brainstorm.
Re: Brainstorm by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
I have already posted on her novel months ago.

Let her submit her novel for the Commonwealth Prize.

Just tell her to go to the Commonwealth Prize website via Google search.

She can also submit it for the Dr. Pat Utomi Prize for literature in Lagos.
She can reach it online.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Questions About The Publishing Business In Nigeria / Your Best Author / Where Else Could You Be If Not Here Then You Are Missing Something Great. Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.