Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Tecno Amvca10 Highlights - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Amvca10 Highlights (253 Views)

AMVCA10: TECNO Reiterates Commitment To Creativity / Amvca10; Tecno Booth / Amvca10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by 7thcodebreaker: 7:00pm On May 20
As the curtains rose on the grand spectacle of the 10th Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCA), TECNO again took centre stage, illuminating the night with a blend of technological innovation and unwavering support for the Nigerian movie industry.

Amidst the glitz and glamour of the red carpet, where celebrities dazzled and shined in their finest African attire, TECNO's presence was well felt beyond mere aesthetics, unfitting to be described by mere words. Attendees were greeted with a showcase of technological splendour at the TECNO booth, where moments of laughter and oneness were through the lens of innovation, written in the sands of time.

As the anticipation reached it's peak, the moment we were all waiting for arrived. Amongst the stellar lineup of nominees, KC Obiajulu's Over The Bridge emerged victorious, claiming the very much coveted title of Best Cinematographer.

The night of the AMVCA10 is one that will not be forgotten in a hurry.

Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Dolapo09: 12:49am On May 21
Was am amazing event truly
7thcodebreaker:
As the curtains rose on the grand spectacle of the 10th Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards (AMVCA), TECNO again took centre stage, illuminating the night with a blend of technological innovation and unwavering support for the Nigerian movie industry.

Amidst the glitz and glamour of the red carpet, where celebrities dazzled and shined in their finest African attire, TECNO's presence was well felt beyond mere aesthetics, unfitting to be described by mere words. Attendees were greeted with a showcase of technological splendour at the TECNO booth, where moments of laughter and oneness were through the lens of innovation, written in the sands of time.

As the anticipation reached it's peak, the moment we were all waiting for arrived. Amongst the stellar lineup of nominees, KC Obiajulu's Over The Bridge emerged victorious, claiming the very much coveted title of Best Cinematographer.

Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Dolapo09: 12:51am On May 21
Everyone looked gorgeous and beautiful and they definitely brought the glamour⭐✨
7thcodebreaker:

Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by HachiPrincess1: 11:52am On May 24
They all looked stunning
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by HachiPrincess1: 2:30pm On May 25
Love these outfits
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Preciousagajus: 4:55pm On May 26
Outfits were giving
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Wanni25(f): 5:25pm On May 26
Congratulations to the winner in this category
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Fonjewel0(f): 5:39pm On May 26
Was a memorable event!
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Ezeifeduba: 9:32pm On May 26
Good and stunning look
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Ezeifeduba: 9:33pm On May 26
I love their outfits.

They really came prepared for the events
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Ezeifeduba: 9:33pm On May 26
Congratulations to the winners of the best dressed category
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by Breastfeed: 5:42am On May 30
Congrats to the winners, very much deserved
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by YangaBabe: 10:46am On May 30
I'm so happy for all those who won, i realy wish I was amongst them
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by AmadorSays: 1:07am On Jun 01
This event was the real deal
Re: Tecno Amvca10 Highlights by AmadorSays: 1:08am On Jun 01
YangaBabe:
I'm so happy for all those who won, i realy wish I was amongst them
yeah, me too

(1) (Reply)

New Infinix Smart 7 For 49,500 Payment On Delivery / Massive Investment In Telecom Infrastructure To Boost Broadband / What To Do When Your Smartphone Gets Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.