Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session (4950 Views)

Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2023–2024 Academic Session / Maduka University Enugu Announces Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session by Omodua(m): 4:32pm On May 22
Jayhome24:

Pls jealous about what if I my ask?

Pls I hate responding to idiot on this orum pls just f u c k the hell outta my mentio.

Jealous of what I'm not a jambite nor seeking damn admission so what is the jealous about
You condemned the facilities in the school despite being top ñotch. Are you not showing signs of envy and jealousy. So what is your beef?

You are a typical bad Belle person who never appreciate anything good about others.

Try to change your attitude towards good things. Such envious bile can't help you.

Yes! Maduka university,it is!
Re: Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session by Jayhome24: 4:48pm On May 22
Omodua:
You condemned the facilities in the school despite being top ñotch. Are you not showing signs of envy and jealousy. So what is your beef?

You are a typical bad Belle person who never appreciate anything good about others.

Try to change your attitude towards good things. Such envious bile can't help you.

Yes! Maduka university,it is!

Pls just get lost no sense in your thrash write up.
Re: Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session by Omodua(m): 5:45pm On May 22
Jayhome24:

Pls just get lost no sense in your thrash write up.
Yes. I will get lost because you don't appreciate anything good. Bad Belle.

You don't like the school because you're ethnic evanchist and unappreciative lot.
Re: Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session by Juoflife1(f): 3:43pm On May 23
The fees cover accommodation, not feeding.
Almaigaa:

The School asked the Students to pay for feeding. It is added to their School fees.
Re: Maduka University Announces Admission For The 2024/2025 Academic Session by Almaigaa: 4:07pm On May 23
Juoflife1:
The fees cover accommodation, not feeding.

Plus feeding. The yeye School no get water. No food and all

(1) (2) (Reply)

38 Nigerian Universities Increase Their School Fees To These NEW Prices (LIST] / Female Student Fights Lecturer And Tears His Shirt (video) / Photo: Batch B Sexy Pop Cake Designed With Nysc Cap And Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.