Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi (12083 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi by Idaytesj29(m): 8:25am On May 21
Azazyel:

Have you ever seen me bashing anyone cos of their religion? For me, I don't care even if someone is a traditionalist or atheist. I'm cool with anyone so far they do the right thing. I know you are a hardcore Iran lover. Well.. as you can see, Iran is failing. Your hatred would consume you. You want to hear better talk of how something bad happens to Israelis abi? Well done

In all our exchange, quote me where I wished Israel evil. That's the problem in this issue, people's mind are already biased before any discuss. So, no objectivity or sensibility. Imagine saying I am an Iran lover lol grin, Iran is now Nigeria for me to love her right? We are talking about peace world over, you are talking about Loving Iran and wishing bad thing happen to Israel. Nawa for you people o.
Re: Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi by Azazyel: 8:51am On May 21
gaskiyamagana:

Iran Is falling? Say something sensible.

Iran is failing. Read well and don't take ogogoro before typing here
Re: Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi by Germi9: 11:33am On May 21
Mossad wazzup!!
Re: Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi by gaskiyamagana: 11:25pm On May 21
Azazyel:

Iran is failing. Read well and don't take ogogoro before typing here
Christamadol you drank combine with IsraeliWeed you smoke deadening your mentality of what Iran stood for against Israel in the middle East.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EU Leaders Agree To Ban Majority Of Russian Oil Imports / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi / To Keep the top job Zuma offers twelve cows to ancestors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.