Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Pizza Day: Honoring Bitcoin’s First Real-world Purchase - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pizza Day: Honoring Bitcoin’s First Real-world Purchase (104 Views)

10,000 Bitcoins For Two Pizzas: Binance Celebrates World Bitcoin Pizza Day / Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day � / Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pizza Day: Honoring Bitcoin’s First Real-world Purchase by JeyddaS(f): 1:22am On May 21
Pizza Day has become a beloved annual tradition in the crypto community, celebrating the first real-world Bitcoin transaction back in 2010 when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two Papa John's pizzas for 10,000 BTC. What started as an amusing anecdote has evolved into an eagerly anticipated celebration each May 22nd, complete with pizza-themed games, giveaways, and events hosted by various projects and exchanges.

This year, one exchange going big for Pizza Day is Bitget. They're hosting an exciting Pizza Day Raffle where participants can win some awesome prizes fit for a crypto legend. The bounty includes exclusive rugs, BGB tokens, the iconic memecoins PEPE and NOT, and even up to a whopping 0.1 BTC!

So while you're savoring those gooey slices on May 22nd, be sure to check out the raffle and take your shot at scoring some delicious crypto prizes. It's a fresh way to celebrate the humble origins of bitcoin and look ahead to the bright future cooking up for the industry.
Re: Pizza Day: Honoring Bitcoin’s First Real-world Purchase by Cryptocreed: 3:09am On May 22
Bitcoin Pizza Day got me thinking... what if I was the one who bought pizza with all that BTC?! Ah well, wasn't me, so I'll just enjoy the celebration and maybe check out the Bitget Pizza day Raffle event

(1) (Reply)

How Mortgage Excess Servicing Works / Earn Big By Just Doing Simple Task / Shares Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.