Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) (30804 Views)

Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Assaulting 2 Boys In Ebonyi (video) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 8:19pm On May 22
Clear case of you are not poor you say you are wise, abeg who taught you wisdom.
E get how poverty dey tea h people wisdom..
You go know how to combine one or two things to eat for survival.

Abeg wetin dem.dey dance to.
Hope no be dodorima.

Come to Jesus today.
He loves you.
Say the sinners prayer today:
lors Jesus, I come to you with a humble heart.i accept you as my Lord and Savior..
I confess my sins.
Forgive me Lord.
Come I to my heart and life..
I reject sin and Satan today and declare that you are Lord.
Thank you for saving me.
Amen.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by phemmie06(m): 8:24pm On May 22
This is unprofessional

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:24pm On May 22
Nonsensical

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by ddippset(m): 8:24pm On May 22
officialwdhtv:
Moment 2 boys danced for soldiers as punishment for a yet-to-be disclosed offence.

The one on black shorts seems to be calling forth "his inner Michael Jackson" cheesy

Is this right or wrong? Kindly share your opinions.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s4yICce-bU

What do you mean right or wrong?

How can anything be right about this??

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by MrJames007: 8:25pm On May 22
SlavaUkraini:
When will they make Boko Haram members dance as punishment ?
lol very good question.

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Dreambeat: 8:26pm On May 22
These barbaric acts are vestiges of the military era. The NA must do more to educate its service men to do away with them

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by BigIyanga: 8:28pm On May 22
They are always stronger against innocent civilians

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by jimmyvic(m): 8:32pm On May 22
Who get sense go dance am with joy cos e better pass frog jump
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 8:32pm On May 22
TotoIsGud4boy:
Most of the Nigerian Military is filled with cow@rds, their ogas (superiors) treat them as thrash so how do you expect them to treat an average citizen? When confronted with strong men even their numbers can’t save them. The Nigerian military is an institution created to oppress the weak not to protect us from foreign go and domestic threat, haven’t you wondered why the Nigerian military haven’t won any war against banditry or terrorism? That’s where they make their wealth to send all their kids abroad and lobby for political/national interests while this empty skulled recruits that have been severely and mentally molested by their oga (superior) will experiment on bloody civilians as they call it… it’s only in Nigerian military you hear them call citizens bloody civilians, if insurrection happens now all of them will run away with their family to barracks or forest and the unlucky ones will be eaten alive by the bloody civilians while their so called superiors will abandon them here and relocate abroad… The average Nigerian soldier is a simp, they can’t fight 1 vs 1.

The day of reckoning is coming, they’ll be massive genocide in the Nigerian military if this non-sense of harassing citizens does not stop. no one will be spared, including you their oga (superior) reading this now, you will not have where to hide.

Vawulenciaga ..

Nothing does you .
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:37pm On May 22
At least they didn't get beaten by the soldiers. It's them that can explain they did wrong to offend the soldiers.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 8:38pm On May 22
Nwaikpe:
Don't worry. It often begins this way.

First, they misbehave and gradually lose respect. The respect they should have earned from the people turns into fear. Eventually, the people grow tired and cast aside their fear. At that point, not even the soldiers' arms can stop them.

It happened in Iran.
It happened in Ukraine.
It happened in Russia.
It happened in Germany.
And in many other places.

The army could only watch as their structures and systems were torn down by the people rising against them.

And the politicians too .

Only that ...

When una set the cabal, holla this ancestor. Can't trust others to not stupidly lose focus. Only the vawulent are shown true respect, and left alone...
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:38pm On May 22
If you think this is amusing, then you deserve to live in a third world country

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Felaincarnated: 8:42pm On May 22
E no pass dis one. Coward soldiers
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Felaincarnated: 8:43pm On May 22
Coward soldier is dat u?
correctguy101:

Vawulenciaga ..

Nothing does you .

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Forumites: 8:43pm On May 22
This is too bad and shameful. No matter what ? Nigerian Army are highly respected those days. Not now anymore.

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by spencekat(m): 8:46pm On May 22
Forumites:
This is too bad and shameful. No matter what ? Nigerian Army are highly respected those days. Not now anymore.
They have since lost their respect.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by godofuck231: 8:49pm On May 22
Kill me instead, and if I survive Freddie cougar will see you and your family at dinner
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by tyup(m): 8:58pm On May 22
TotoIsGud4boy:
Most of the Nigerian Military is filled with cow@rds, their ogas (superiors) treat them as thrash so how do you expect them to treat an average citizen? When confronted with strong men even their numbers can’t save them. The Nigerian military is an institution created to oppress the weak not to protect us from foreign and domestic threat, haven’t you wondered why the Nigerian military haven’t won any war against banditry or terrorism? That’s where they make their wealth to send all their kids abroad and lobby for political/national interests while this empty skulled recruits that have been severely and mentally molested by their oga (superior) will experiment on bloody civilians as they call it… it’s only in Nigerian military you hear them call citizens bloody civilians, if insurrection happens now all of them will run away with their family to barracks or forest and the unlucky ones will be eaten alive by the bloody civilians while their so called superiors will abandon them here and relocate abroad… The average Nigerian soldier is a simp, they can’t fight 1 vs 1.

The day of reckoning is coming, they’ll be massive genocide in the Nigerian military if this non-sense of harassing citizens does not stop. no one will be spared, including you their oga (superior) reading this now, you will not have where to hide.

lol I mean just Lool
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by HonourableUche(m): 9:06pm On May 22
If that's the only punishment, then I think it was fair enough.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by RickyJesus: 9:12pm On May 22
SafariHunter:

Is that not the height of unprofessionalism? Misconduct towards those who you are constitutional mandated to protect.
Well I can't argue with that.

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Ferrous(m): 9:17pm On May 22
I don't know why I just hate Nigerian soldiers?

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:25pm On May 22
Felaincarnated:
Coward soldier is dat u?

cheesy grin

Yéyé somebody..

Lwkmd
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:27pm On May 22
officialwdhtv:
Moment 2 boys danced for soldiers as punishment for a yet-to-be disclosed offence.

The one on black shorts seems to be calling forth "his inner Michael Jackson" cheesy

Is this right or wrong? Kindly share your opinions.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s4yICce-bU

The whites are just different species..

Can't imagine a Sergent in the US army with his unit making a US citizen dance like mumu for one silly crime committed... he will rather handle him over to the right authority for prosecution..

But naija military will first use the criminal catch cruise and inject lots of trauma episodes in his brain before the real punishment starts

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by dona4real(m): 9:30pm On May 22
Dem just use them dey catch cruise ,killinh boredom,i speak as a soldier from experience.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Tunmise80: 9:50pm On May 22
This is just bullying but let me laugh first 🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Felaincarnated: 10:05pm On May 22
Na dia way😁
correctguy101:

cheesy grin

Yéyé somebody..

Lwkmd
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by cezarman(m): 10:10pm On May 22
See People wey bandits, herdsmen and kidnappers dey slaughter on daily coming out to oppress unarmed civilians.

If them hear bandits now them go japa leave military truck and sophisticated weapons behind. Very lazy soldiers angry
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by gfelo(m): 10:23pm On May 22
You make some good point but your conclusion is that of an infidel.

Let me tell you the most sincere truth, the military is the reason why Nigeria still exist, if not the military Nigeria would have being a history.

Reason why u don't value the effort of the military is because you lay in your peaceful home and enjoy the protection of the military for free.

If you ever think you are the strongest man, when the service of the military are withdrawn you will see strongest men in thousand more than you, and I bet you will cry and beg to sip the urine of your fellow man.

TotoIsGud4boy:
Most of the Nigerian Military is filled with cow@rds, their ogas (superiors) treat them as thrash so how do you expect them to treat an average citizen? When confronted with strong men even their numbers can’t save them. The Nigerian military is an institution created to oppress the weak not to protect us from foreign and domestic threat, haven’t you wondered why the Nigerian military haven’t won any war against banditry or terrorism? That’s where they make their wealth to send all their kids abroad and lobby for political/national interests while this empty skulled recruits that have been severely and mentally molested by their oga (superior) will experiment on bloody civilians as they call it… it’s only in Nigerian military you hear them call citizens bloody civilians, if insurrection happens now all of them will run away with their family to barracks or forest and the unlucky ones will be eaten alive by the bloody civilians while their so called superiors will abandon them here and relocate abroad… The average Nigerian soldier is a simp, they can’t fight 1 vs 1.

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:41pm On May 22
gfelo:

Let me tell you the most sincere truth, the military is the reason why Nigeria still exist, if not the military Nigeria would have being a history.

Reason why u don't value the effort of the military is because you lay in your peaceful home and enjoy the protection of the military for free.

If you ever think you are the strongest man, when the service of the military are withdrawn you will see strongest men in thousand more than you, and I bet you will cry and beg to sip the urine of your fellow man.

Allow the citizens to legally own arms let’s see if the solider on the street will protect the neighbourhood more than them. It’s easy to be a strong man when you have a gun and the other man doesn’t.
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by Lanre1st(m): 10:43pm On May 22
Wait, have we returned to military regime, why many news of soldiers humiliating civilian
Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by AImiron: 10:44pm On May 22
You no go dance ke!!!

Re: 2 Boys Made To Dance For Soldiers As Punishment (Pics, Video) by kushme: 10:52pm On May 22
gfelo:

Are you a soldier? So, how many people have been sleeping peacefully in their homes, lately? Tell that to all those communities in plateau,Kebbi, sokoto, zamfara. And are they really protecting the people for free!!! Them no dey collect salary abi...

Have you observed that the police wants to be like the military and the military wants the police' role. Such a great confusion and woe to the society.

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos)