Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,565 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) (29730 Views)

Thousands Stranded As Olodo Bridge Collapses In Ibadan (Photos) / Residents Stranded As Heavy Downpour Cuts Off Olodo Bridge In Ibadan, Oyo State / Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by NairalandGOAT1: 9:06am On May 21
Kinghenry1315:
The pronunciation is not some one that doesn't know book or dullard but owner of mortal , mortal for pounding yam some Yoruba words share the same spelling but different pronunciation and meaning

You go explain taya!!!

Olodo na olodo!!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣

So, people from that community will be known as "The Olodos" hahahaha😂

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by nedu666: 9:12am On May 21
Olodo community celebration olodo bridge. Iq ti low

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:14am On May 21
Morphinne:

The crazy irony tho grin
Coming from an eeediot from a region where people were seen celebrating water fountain and more ridiculously, a Julius Berger sign.
Why do you ibos enjoy setting yourselves up for ridicule? This should be coming from someone from Kano, Rivers or Lagos na grin
Coming from an eweedu guzzling chimpanzee.

You can cry till tomorrow, e no concern me.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 9:19am On May 21
Kilometres:

Coming from an immbecile that his people celebrated Julius Berger sign post?

Una hypocrisy knows no bounds
Is that what your useless ancestors told you?

Una go cry tire
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Styluss: 9:19am On May 21
Glimpsetv:
The Oyo state government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvv_RlZG-RU

What happens after that olodo bridge is an eyesore. The oyo state axis of the Iwo ibadan route is an eyesore especially after that olodo bridge. That werey road burst my tyres. It's all propaganda, half project commissioned while the rest is shitty

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Nigeriakan: 9:19am On May 21
CountinBlessins:
The name of the place already tells you the level of IQ those residents have angry

Fūck them and their neighborhood angry

Your comment already shows that your level of education doesn't in any way reduce your high level of IDIOCY.

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by ASHTAROTH: 9:26am On May 21
It is pronounced Olódó [intonation = remimi]
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by dododawa1: 9:47am On May 21
COMMISSIONING SMALL ROAD

DRUMMER AND MUSICIAN WILL PLAY

PARTY MEMBERS WILL SOW ASO ABI

NIGERIA LEADERS
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Charly68: 9:51am On May 21
God bless the Governor..he is doing well in the state. He really changed my opinion on Governors that are running for second term in office. He worked well even in his second term. Greater heights to Oyo state. The citizens did well by voting a visionary leader . The man at power ministry is yet to find his s bearing since he got there. Possible he would have slowed down the pace of Oyo development if he had been voted into power. If he doesn't perform,in his ministry ,I doubt if the state can allow him to govern them .
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:01am On May 21
CountinBlessins:
The name of the place already tells you the level of IQ those residents have angry

Fūck them and their neighborhood angry

Olodo is different from òlodó you miscreant. If you don't know about yoruba tonal language just stfu.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by PHAYOL81: 10:06am On May 21
Nnamdipapa:

Was that were they got the name?

Nay, rather it's where the “GARRI” got its attached adjective. The place name was,added to differentiate the food item (garri, in this case)from others of similar nature to promote its unique quality and ensure anybody coming in contact is aware of what quality of that said food item is being purchased. There is “garri Ijebu” too. The difference is in the mode of processing, the type of cassava common to each places in quotes and the reaction of each produces while being prepared for meal. There are many others too though but these two rank higher.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Lekomax: 10:30am On May 21
Evans20:
How will a community name be olodo, maybe it may mean something different in their language
Same spelling, but different meaning from what you are thinking.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by nesphil(m): 10:33am On May 21
GSM is doing well!

doggedfighter:
The Oyo Governor, Engr Seyi Makinde has also promised to complete the remaining phase in due course.

The above is the reason we have so many uncompleted roads and projects thereby making it difficult for people to really enjoy these roads.

You will see strategic road projects stopped at points where it will connect to another city, town ,bridge or state.

Or double lanes with one part done and the other left.

Why can't we finish these things completely for people to enjoy fully?

Completing remaining phases most times means abandonment.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Menclothing1: 10:41am On May 21
Cool place
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 10:47am On May 21
I moved out already .. that place wan choke me ..

Pesin go dey climb rock for Early momo ...

I missed that place though but I'm glad I moved ..

Lemme too enjoy the igboro of ibadan..
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 10:51am On May 21
EmiloCorn:
I have a cousin that comes from there. Very nice guy.

We call him Omò Olodo whenever he comes visiting those times cool and true true him no too sabi book back then cry
it does sound olodo as in dullard .. it isn't pronounced in that form .

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Morphinne: 12:05pm On May 21
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Coming from an eweedu guzzling chimpanzee.

You can cry till tomorrow, e no concern me.
Check the picture again and tell me who the real chimps are grin
You can take an ibo boy out of the village but the village can never be taken out of him

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Metrofox(m): 12:08pm On May 21
demolagilbert:
Seyi Makinde representing as usual.

The signatures are adding up. Let's make this a reality

So, I created a petition that seeks to end the rip-off IELTS keeps perpetrating with the 2-year validity of their test results, particularly for high scorers who scored btw Band 8-9. Surely, someone who got a band 9 shouldn't, wouldn't, couldn't have lost the skill that earned him/her a band 9 after two years.

Pls join the petition and let's make this change happen. Share across all platforms, as millions stand to benefit.

Lifetime validity of test results!

https://www.change.org/LifetimeValidity4IELTSresults

You think the people that set this didn't do it on purpose to put you black monkeys in check? Go start a petition to end corruption in your country, joker
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by NaijaPrince18: 12:08pm On May 21
See all the bitter idiots from east here. Very stupid people
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Kinghenry1315: 12:19pm On May 21
As seen in Jumia same spelling with mortal from mortality

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Messina123: 12:27pm On May 21
Kinghenry1315:
As seen in Jumia same spelling with mortal from mortality

Jesus, are you blind? How is Mortar and Mortal the same spelling?
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Messina123: 12:27pm On May 21
NaijaPrince18:

Mugu Yoruba slave. You're irrelevant to the scheme of things
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:18pm On May 21
NaijaPrince18:

I mean why do they always gather in yorubas stuff but you will never see us in their shits (Cause it's boring and we have no interests or whatsoever). Same with yoruba cultural contents on youtube, igbos will always like to form attache by force and that's giving inferiority complex.

It just shows their jealouslness and insecurity towards the yorubas (I have no interest in igbos, Edos or other Nigerians shits but they all like to meddle in our stuffs and cultures). I mean mind your own region or folks. Lol
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by NaijaPrince18: 1:55pm On May 21
Messina123:

Mugu Yoruba slave. You're irrelevant to the scheme of things
Ibo idiot. Empty barking dog
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by NaijaPrince18: 1:57pm On May 21
N3cR0mAZc3R:

I mean why do they always gather in yorubas stuff but you will never see us in their shits. It just shows their jealouslness and insecurity towards the yorubas. I mean mind your own region or folks. Lol
They have such a massive inferiority complex. They are so pathetic let them keep up this behavior. See how they’ll never rise. Who likes them in Nigeria or the world? No one 😂

Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by CorrectionFLuid: 2:40pm On May 21
I noticed something.

All news of developments in this country currently are from non APC parties. Except for Lagos once in a blue while. This is shameful as APC is the majority by far, yet it's only in bad news you see them.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 3:52pm On May 21
NaijaPrince18:

They have such a massive inferiority complex. They are so pathetic let them keep up this behavior. See how they’ll never rise. Who likes them in Nigeria or the world? No one 😂

I mean when have they ever seen yorubas in their own discuss in droves? That's why we yorubas shouldn't take it lightly with these folks cause they have an agenda against us. We should be callous just like them imo. Nah fire for fire now. Do anyhow in my land and be ready to be trapooned back to your iyamiri enclaves.
Re: New Olodo Bridge Opened In Oyo. Residents Celebrate (video, Photos) by Raphael81(m): 6:49pm On May 22
Congratulations to all the olodos in Olodo.

Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - 5 People Confirmed Dead (Graphic Photos) / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic / Corpses Recovered As Bus Plunged Into A River In Ahoada, Rivers State. Photos