Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,610 members, 7,865,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Yoruba Women Are Better Than Igbo Women. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Yoruba Women Are Better Than Igbo Women. (213 Views)

Why Are Igbo Women So Beautiful? / Why Yoruba Must Be Abolished And Replaced With Oduduwa (pic) / Beautiful Pictures Of Yoruba Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Women Are Better Than Igbo Women. by ariesbull: 6:01am On May 21
From Chinenye Azubuike,

I got totally disappointed at your post where you enumerated reasons why you admires Yoruba women more than Igbo women. I couldn't believe that an Igbo woman raised in a culture that values the sanctity of marriage and orderliness in society could admire ways of life that doesn't promote sacredness in marriage.

Today, after reading her post, I find out the reason why Yoruba men are steaIing Igbo women through marriage. At the same time I pitied Yoruba men because I never knew that they usually have such a miserable marital experiences when married to their women.

Now, I have also seen the reason why Igbo men doesnt go for Yoruba women for marriage compared to the rate at which the Yoruba men goes for Igbo women for marriage.

Here Are The Reasons Why you, Chinenye Azubuike Admires Yoruba Women More Than Igbo Women:

🔹1: I admire Yoruba women more than Igbo women because they know how to walk away from bûII shîït. When it comes to marriage, most Igbo women will rather endure than take a walk. If she’s not asha’med of st!gma, she’s ashamed of church or family or one thing one thing but most especially she’s scared of losing that title Mrs.

🔹2: When it comes to marriage, most Igbo women can have properties and give to their husbands. They will put his name as the owner. They know how to cover the shame of an ïrresponsibIe or Iazy man. In this jet age some still give their salaries to their husbands but the Yoruba women owns properties in their names.

🔹3: When it comes to the Yoruba women, with what I’ve experienced being born and raised in their environment, most of these women no send you! If the marriage isn’t working, she will go! She doesn’t need your advise. She doesn’t need you to pity her. She simply knows what to do. Most of them will even move on to another man almost immediately.

🔹4: One thing about the Yoruba women is that when a married woman cheats and gets caught, they will hold family meetings and the Oloriebi of the family will reconcile them. That’s one thing I find amazing but in Igboland, that marriage is over.

🔹5: Even if a Yoruba woman has 7 Kids of different genders from different men, she will raise them as one. No gender discrimination at all. All of them must have equal rights and privileges.

🔹6: A Yoruba woman can marry as many times as she desires. She doesn’t follow the crowd. She does what her mind tells her to do.

🔹7: An average hardworking Yoruba woman is a landlady. They can inherit properties from their parents.

🔹8: Most Yoruba women even get married because of properties. She’s ready to show you 7 different houses and she will boldly tell you how she got them. Go to Ondo state. Ogun state. Even Kwara. Go and see what I’m talking about.

🔹9: If their husband is lazy, they don’t have energy to cover up. Unless she really loves you or she pities you if not……

🔹10: Again, Yoruba women are hardworking! Whether she’s doing nails or beer parlour or sleeping around or selling lace or doing hard drugs or selling herbs or prophetess or whatever! They do not joke with whatever fetches them money. And that is why, in Yoruba land, you can barely hear any man say; I will send you to your father’s house. Very hard! Why? Because they have shares in their parents properties and nobody will send them back to their husband by force to continue a marriage she is not comfortable in.

🔹11: If the marriage is over, it is the man leaving and if you hurt her so deep, she will collect every single gift she gave you and ask you to; Go to heII. Mind you, she is doing all these with different heavy curses. You can’t escape this one. Lai lai!! They can cûrsë for Africa!

I am disappointed that an Igbo woman could admire Yoruba marital culture based on what she enumerated above. With those points enumerated above, I can never go for a Yoruba wômån for marriage if what Chinenye Azubuike said about them is true.

#chukwumandioguluofficial
#yorubaculture
#igbowomen
#marriage
#wayoflife

Facebook post
Re: Why Yoruba Women Are Better Than Igbo Women. by CountinBlessins(m): 6:04am On May 21
No one cares about either tribe fūck you both. Your women both smell and are very dirty .

Useless thread angry
Re: Why Yoruba Women Are Better Than Igbo Women. by ephraim18(m): 8:55pm On May 21
Wonder you stand to gain from this post

(1) (Reply)

Wh / Vemos Playlist / Trade Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.