Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,857 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru (180 Views)

I Never Said Opposition Parties Not Needed In My Govt - Gov Nwifuru / Ebonyi Gov. Nwifuru Displays Amazing Dance Moves To Celebrate Victory (Video) / Gov. Nwifuru Buys SUVs For All Doctors In Ebonyi General Hospitals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru by Man102: 9:34am On May 21
Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru By Comr Eze Onyebuchi Chukwu | #IgbereTV

Dear Governor Francis Ogbonnaya Nwifuru. Thank you for your sense of justice, equity and fairness. Thank you for zoning the Onicha LGA chairmanship position to our dear state constituency Onicha East.

Your Excellency Sir, it's generally known that the essence of Constituency is for equal Political representation and easy development.

Onicha LGA like every other LGA's across the State/Nation has it's own constituencies comprising of Onicha east & Onicha west state constituencies. It is made up of five clans namely: Ukawu, Abaomege & oshiri at it's East and Onicha igboeze, Isuokoma at the West.

It's good to know that Ukawu from the East has led two times through chief Innocent Nwali, Isuokoma from West also took their turn twice through chief Donatus Njoku, Oshiri from Onicha East led through Late chief Obasi Nwode, and Isuokoma from West led through Barr. Nwanoke.

Going by the above, it is natural and justifiable at this time where the chairmanship position has been graciously zoned to Onicha East by Your Excellency to micro zone it to Abaomege being the only clan yet to lead the LGA since creation.

Considering the number of times Onicha West has lead and still leading through Chidiebere Obosi (Hon) from Onicha Igbeze, it is just that you zoned it to Onicha East.

Need I tell you that the only clan that has not led in this Onicha East is Abaomege not withstanding her enormous contribution to the oneness and economic growth of the LGA? Abaomege has neither gone for the LGA chairmanship nor the state Constituency Assembly Membership. It's obviously and undoubtedly Abaomege's turn to lead especially as Oshiri is occupying the State Assembly position through Hon Ogba Celestine

It's therefore justice for Abaomege to be given a chance to lead the LGA if for no other reason atleast to afford her some sense of belonging. Abaomege has been very supportive to the past and present leadership . Let us not forget her numerical strength which every past leader has leveraged on to win the LGA elections including the immediate past Senatorial bye election. She has also contributed in the economic growth of the LGA via it's huge internally Generated Revenue (IGR).

Are we speaking of Human resources? Abaomege has many of her vibrant Sons/daughters well qualified in all ramifications to lead the LGA and very well too. Going by the insecurity in the country , majorly caused by injustice, negligence and denials, its paramount and patriotic for every well meaning Indigene of Onicha LGA to rally round Abaomege by lending their voices to the voices calling for equity and justice for sustainable Peace in the LGA.

I therefore call on His excellency , Builder Francis Ogbonnaya Nwifuru to consider this tiny voice of mine and other voices of wisdom to give Abaomege the chance she sincerely deserves.

Let me use this Avenue to encourage all Abaomege sons and daughters to put aside their political differences and personal gains and for the first time speak with a voice as a people. ITS ABAOMEGE'S TURN.

Permit me to tag Rt. Hon. Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru

Yours Comr Eze Onyebuchi Chukwu,
National Youth Leader, APGA and Spokesman National Youth Leaders Forum of all political parties in Nigeria NYLFPPN.

#JusticeForAbaomege
#YoursDelaw

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1466761/onicha-lga-open-letter-gov-nwifuru-comr-eze-onyebuchi-chukwu/

Re: Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru by Asiri1991: 9:51am On May 21
What is this?
Re: Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru by Man102: 10:55am On May 21
Asiri1991:
What is this?

He is saying the truth
Re: Onicha LGA: Open Letter To Gov. Nwifuru by lordm(m): 7:40pm On May 21
We don't even care about the best man for the job anymore. It's now tribe or region of interest. We are indeed not ready for growth

(1) (Reply)

Four Beach That Was Demolished For The Coastal Road (Video) / Tinubu Has Never Cheated The Electoral Process, Says Shettima / National Anthem Represent Nigeria's Identity, NOA Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.