Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,670 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week (105 Views)

Learnania Applicatin Feedback / First Bank: Renewing ATM Cards Without Customer's Consent / Getting Delivery Penalty? Here Are Tricks To Improve Facebook Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:37am On May 21
Behind The Scenes Of Scheduling A Client Ads Campaign

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:14am On May 21
Behind The Scenes Of Scheduling A Client Ads Campaign

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9I97DaolYg?si=PZVapBubJOlICUOQ

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing
Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:27am On May 21
Hi

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:35pm On May 21
Hello, I am Muzhda Ahmadi from Afghanistan living in Germany.

I want to have a nationwide youth campaign to support women in Afghanistan.

Support the Women of Afghanistan

I strongly support the women of Afghanistan and their right to education. It is critical that schools and universities be reopened to provide Afghan women with the opportunities they deserve. Education is a fundamental human right, and denying women access to education is a grave injustice.

I stand in solidarity with the women of Afghanistan and call for their equal access to all levels of schooling. Their voices must be heard, and their dreams of learning and growth must be fulfilled. No society can truly thrive when half its population is denied the chance to reach their full potential.

I urge the authorities in Afghanistan to immediately lift restrictions on women’s education. Take the necessary steps to welcome Afghan women back into classrooms and lecture halls across the country. Their participation is essential for the progress and prosperity of Afghanistan.

The women of Afghanistan have shown Al remarkable resilience and courage in the face of adversity. Now is the time to remove the barriers they face and empower them to shape the future of their nation. With access to quality education, there is no limit to what the women of Afghanistan can achieve. I stand with them in this critical fight for their rights and their dreams.

Copyright ©️ Muzhda Ahmadi Afghanistan 🇦🇫, Digital Bimpe Nigeria 🇳🇬 , Global Youths Alliance For Change Muzhda Ahmadi

#globalyouthsallianceforchange

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:30pm On May 21
By engaging with my content on platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Podcast , Radio, Magazine , Newspaper , YouTube , Threads , Forums and my Blogs, you consent to the following:

Use of your comments and messages for engagement purposes, such as featuring them on my social media pages or blog.

Collection and analysis of data to understand audience demographics and preferences to improve content.

For further details, please refer to my privacy policy.

By following/subscribing to my content, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this consent information.

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:31pm On May 21
Feedback

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:58pm On May 21
Happy new week to our amazing customers! Thank you for choosing us. #CustomerAppreciation

We’re grateful for your continued support! Have a fantastic week ahead! #ThankYou

Ready to help you achieve your goals this week! Let us know how we can assist. #WeAreHereForYou

Copyright ©️ Global Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Scenes, Campaign , Support Afghanistan Women ,Consent , Feedback , New Week by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:55am On May 22
Here are some email security tips you can practice this week:

Be Wary of Phishing Attempts:

Check Sender Info: Don't just rely on the display name. Look closely at the full email address to see if it matches a legitimate sender. Phishing emails often have slightly misspelled addresses or use public figures' names.
Beware of Urgent Requests: Emails that create a sense of urgency or panic are a red flag. Legitimate businesses won't pressure you into immediate action.
Hover Over Links: Before clicking a link, hover your mouse over it to see the actual web address it leads to. Is it what you expect?
Strengthen Your Defenses:

Use Strong Passwords: Create complex passwords with a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Don't reuse passwords across different accounts.
Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): This adds an extra layer of security by requiring a code from your phone or another device in addition to your password.
Keep Software Updated: Outdated software can have security vulnerabilities. Regularly update your email client, operating system, and web browser.
Be Cautious with Attachments:

Don't Open Unexpected Attachments: Only open attachments from senders you know and trust.
Be Wary of Double File Extensions: Hackers may disguise malware by hiding a malicious extension behind a seemingly harmless one (e.g., .docx.exe).
By following these tips throughout the week, you can significantly improve your email security posture and avoid common phishing scams.

#cybersecuritydigitalbimpe

(1) (Reply)

Pixci AI Review - OTO And Bundle Info - My Honest Opinion! / Alleged Fake Legal Practitioner, Olakunle Oladimeji Faces Criminal Trial For Imp / Re: Get Valid ID Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.