Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request (18494 Views)

US Senator, Bernie Sanders, Backs ICC Arrest Warrants For Israeli Leaders. / Canada To Halt Arms Sales To Israel After Non-binding Vote In House Of Commons / Georgia: Trump, 18 Others Indicted, Arrest Warrants Issued Over US 2020 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by just2endowed: 4:31pm On May 21
tctrills:

So we both agree that there must be casualties.
Now let me explain why we have more civilian casualties in Gaza.
It's because Gaza is a populated city. Almost all the battles fought in Ukraine are fought in non populated areas.
Unlike Gaza, the population has enough escape room.
This is the only war were the civilian refugees are not allowed to entrance to a safer country.No one is pressuring Egypt to open it's borders to refugees.
Do you now understand why there are more casualties in this war?
Also, in the Ukrainian war, no one is hiding behind the civilian population.
The battle fields are clearly defined.

thge west does not want to accommodate them,. and egypt doesnt want neither. i will say its wickedness. but egypt is scared of Hamas ideology and it might back fire on their citizens

2 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by COOL10(m): 4:35pm On May 21
Carry On, Israel. Kill every terrorist you see. Kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:40pm On May 21
DeepSight:

You support apartheid.
You support terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:41pm On May 21
DeepSight:

Your rascality and impertinence have gone too far.
We may have to call a council to address your matter.

A council of the most evil frogs, bats, lepers, spiders, gnats, bald thirteen horned goats and serpents.
Guy. You realize your jokes are not funny right?
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by COOL10(m): 4:42pm On May 21
smileyoo:
exactly, this your response is an epic response.
what the people supporting Hamas terrorists don't know is that they are actually supporting global terrorism and they themselves could be future victims of global terrorism, because the world is now a global village. if Hamas claim to be fighting against occupation, why killing innocent citizens attending music festival, which involves the citizens of other nations.
you don't fight for freedom through acts of terrorism.
why can't they emulate the wisdom of Nelson Mandela 's strategy in the fight against apartheid in south Africa ?
Hamas themselves hate their own citizens, why using Palestinians as human shield, instead of protecting them ?
Hamas terrorists are using the blood of innocent Palestinians to gain undeserved world sympathy, sadly enough they are succeeding in their evil schemes.

Hamas touched the tail of a sleeping tiger. No matter how long it takes Israel, they'll fish out every one of those terrorists and send them straight to the blood sucking demon they serve as their god. Israel is ready for them because they know that this is a "do or die affair".

3 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:42pm On May 21
COOL10:

The fool you quoted loves to tell a lot of lies. Perhaps he feels he's talking to ignorant people who know nothing about this conflict, so he's doing everything he can to manipulate them, but his wicked plans keep failing.
They are all like that. These Hamas bros are the worst
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:42pm On May 21
just2endowed:

thge west does not want to accommodate them,. and egypt doesnt want neither. i will say its wickedness. but egypt is scared of Hamas ideology and it might back fire on their citizens
Yes I agree it's so messed up and there are no easy solutions.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 4:43pm On May 21
tctrills:

You support terrorism

Oh, yes, I support terrorists like Nelson Mandela. I hope you know Thatcher branded him a terrorist and the USA kept him on their terrorism watchlist up till 2008.

That is the sort of thing simpletons like you can never wrap your head around: the fact that the West simply brands its enemies terrorists when they fight against them. And you go with it because there is nothing between your ears save thoughtless consumption of the religion handed down to you by the very same people.

You are the very definition of a born slave.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 4:46pm On May 21
COOL10:

Hamas touched the tail of a sleeping tiger. No matter how long it takes Israel, they'll fish out every one of those terrorists and send them straight to the blood sucking demon they serve as their god. Israel is ready for them because they know that this is a "do or die affair".

Its amazing how you people fail to see the similarity between Israel and the white apartheid government of South Africa.
PS: Hamas cannot be eliminated unless Israel is planning to kill every Palestinian in the existence everywhere in the world.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by Empiree: 4:46pm On May 21
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 4:47pm On May 21
tctrills:

Guy. You realize your jokes are not funny right?

Who told you they are jokes? I do not joke with red eyed white-man worshipping, apartheid supporting air headed cultists.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by Empiree: 4:50pm On May 21
Akhaz024:

Even though you seem to be right, that is not still justify enough. They killed their hostages, UN staff even friendly killing within IDF. Israel is just being reckless.
boss, don't fall for the fellow's gibberish.. Israel does not kill children and civilians by mistake. Israel's intention is to wipe off Palestinians off the map and resettle Israelis in Gaza. Don't believe anyone otherwise. Watch Benjamin Satanyahu, itama Ben-Gvir, smotrish and other Israeli extremists on YouTube. They said clearly they don't want Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank because according to them, God gave them the land

tctrills:

So we both agree that there must be casualties.
Now let me explain why we have more civilian casualties in Gaza.
It's because Gaza is a populated city. Almost all the battles fought in Ukraine are fought in non populated areas.
d.

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:50pm On May 21
DeepSight:

Oh, yes, I support terrorists like Nelson Mandela. I hope you know Thatcher branded him a terrorist and the USA kept him on their terrorism watchlist up till 2008.

That is the sort of thing simpletons like you can never wrap your head around: the fact that the West simply brands its enemies terrorists when they fight against them. And you go with it because there is nothing between your ears save thoughtless consumption of the religion handed down to you by the very same people.

You are the very definition of a born slave.
No, you support terrorists like Hamas and the PA.
Keep blaming your problems on the west okay.
Now let's talk about Apartheid in the middle east.
There is actually apartheid going on but it's not Israel committing it.
I am sure you know nothing of there apartheid of the Palestinians in Lebanon or the apartheid of the Christian population in Syria.
My boy, you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by COOL10(m): 4:51pm On May 21
just2endowed:

Check the history. Any country that helped the Palestinians in the past ended up regretting it. Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, even Egypt.

These countries all accommodated the Palestinians in the past and almost ended up losing their land, because the Palestinians are extremists. They cause chaos everywhere they go.

A lot of people don't know how evil and demonic the Palestinians are. They are religious extremists and that is why they even agreed to elect Hamas as their leaders in the first place, even though they ended up regretting it because Hamas started butchering their own people like meat.

They are blood sucking leeches and that's why no Arab country wants to open their borders to them.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 4:51pm On May 21
tctrills:

No, you support terrorists like Hamas and the PA.
Keep blaming your problems on the west okay.
Now let's talk about Apartheid in the middle east.
There is actually apartheid going on but it's not Israel committing it.
I am sure you know nothing of there apartheid of the Palestinians in Lebanon or the apartheid of the Christian population in Syria.
My boy, you know nothing.

Go away, go away, go away!
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:52pm On May 21
Empiree:
boss, don't fall for the fellow's gibberish.. Israel does not kill children and civilians by mistake. Israel's intention is to wipe off Palestinians off the map and resettle Israelis in Gaza. Don't believe anyone otherwise. Watch Benjamin Satanyahu, itama Ben-Gvir, smotrish and other Israeli extremists on YouTube. They said clearly they don't want Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank because according to them, God gave them the land

You know you don't need to mention me when communicating with others right?
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:54pm On May 21
DeepSight:

Go away, go away, go away!
Loool.
I always love your reaction whenever you are hit by a truth bomb. It's timeless grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 4:57pm On May 21
tctrills:

Loool.
I always love your reaction whenever you are hit by a truth bomb. It's timeless grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 4:59pm On May 21
DeepSight:

angry
This boy, you never cease to amaze.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by COOL10(m): 5:00pm On May 21
DeepSight:

Its amazing how you people fail to see the similarity between Israel and the white apartheid government of South Africa.
PS: Hamas cannot be eliminated unless Israel is planning to kill every Palestinian in the existence everywhere in the world.

Hey, boy, you can tell those lies to the fools y'all are trying to deceive; perhaps, those who know very little about this conflict, but not someone like me. Your lies won't fly here.

Like I said earlier, no matter how long it takes Israel to send those blood hungry bastards to the blood sucking demon that they serve,
Israel is ready.

Since the Palestinians have decided not to let Israel drink water and drop cup, they too should be ready to experience the same. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by COOL10(m): 5:06pm On May 21
tctrills:

They are all like that. These Hamas bros are the worst

They're demons in human form but Israel has the 'holy water' to destroy them, and so do we.

1 Like

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by Purevibe74: 5:07pm On May 21
When you are fighting evil, if you are not careful you become evil yourself. That's exactly what's happening to Israel consume by anger and revenge they are now committing more atrocities than the hamas there are fighting with.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by Zooposki(f): 5:09pm On May 21
general111:
Sinwar is a criminal for attacking Israel,and netanyahu is a criminal for going after sin war and those holding israeli citizens as hostage..
Khan is joking. grin
See rubbish!!!! grin
Las las this arrest warrant will be haulted.
Israel must completely destroy hamas before I hear anything. grin.

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by truthhurtsnaira: 5:14pm On May 21
Paragon311:
Only Africans received advice from the IMF, UN , and still get challenged by the ICC...

Black man race is just a joke.

Because we have abandoned our ways to consume the pleasures of the Western World… Remy martin, G Wagon, weaves, Gucci, pastors that like sex, and music (social media copy copy with sticking out tongue and shaking nyash)…

So we ourselves are really jokers and dont want to hear simple truth
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by truthhurtsnaira: 5:16pm On May 21
BigBlackPreek:
Israel God's own nation 🦹

So Nigeria must be the devils LOL
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by truthhurtsnaira: 5:20pm On May 21
Padipadi:

Let the enemies of Zion receive one nukes each!

Who or what is Zion?

You Blacks just regurgitate what someone told you and its imbedded in your brain without question.

Those white people in today’s “Israel” are they the same People of Color in the then days of the “Genesis”?

Wake up and see that the Globalist and satanist are at work to deceive you the Original people of the world…

1 Like

Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 5:24pm On May 21
tctrills:
This boy, you never cease to amaze.

Who are you calling boy, will you kneel down at once?
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On May 21
truthhurtsnaira:

Who or what is Zion?

You Blacks just regurgitate what someone told you and its imbedded in your brain without question.

Those white people in today’s “Israel” are they the same People of Color in the then days of the “Genesis”?

Wake up and see that the Globalist and satanist are at work to deceive you the Original people of the world…

Tell them.....

They see white European colonialism and apartheid all over again, and they cannot recognize it.
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by SSpeter(m): 5:29pm On May 21
God1000:
This Joe Biden is a two-faced man

ICC should ignore the threats from US and Israel and go after these war criminals, failure to do so will severely damage their credibility
if the US does not support or recognize anything, that thing is useless
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by EmekaBlue(m): 5:36pm On May 21
God1000:
This Joe Biden is a two-faced man

ICC should ignore the threats from US and Israel and go after these war criminals, failure to do so will severely damage their credibility
Go help ICC arrest na.

Bloody useless institution
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by tctrills: 5:37pm On May 21
COOL10:

They're demons in human form but Israel has the 'holy water' to destroy them, and so do we.
Lool
Re: Biden Defends Israel After ICC Warrants Request by BondRiv: 5:50pm On May 21
USA is a joke. Nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Air Strikes Hit Hamas Headquarters In Gaza / Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / Houthis Offer Education To Students Suspended In US Protest Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.