Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Vice Documentary: The Dark Secret At The Heart Of The Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vice Documentary: The Dark Secret At The Heart Of The Jehovah's Witnesses (122 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vice Documentary: The Dark Secret At The Heart Of The Jehovah's Witnesses by Courz: 11:57am On May 21
This is an informant giving his testimony on the very famous Vice Documentary. It is a short video. He gives his own experience of Child Sexual Abuse and that of his daughters. He also exposed what moved him to leave the Jehovah's Witness Cult.

I wonder why this man decided to wear a mask. This is an example of the saying: Show me you are in a Cult without telling me you are in a Cult. If the Jehovah's Witness religion is the One True Religion made up of innocent people as they claim, there would be no need for him to wear a mask to expose them. He must be scared of threats from the Watchtower Headquarters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THfpDRdsQhs?si=KboWaLtQa0SUws8h

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price : Where In The Bible God Commanded Man To Pay It. / The Untold Story Of Pastor Paul Enenche Of Dunamis - Video Documentary / Pastor William Kumuyi Is 83 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.