Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Need A Sponsor To Start Hawking Cooking Gas Business In A Van - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Sponsor To Start Hawking Cooking Gas Business In A Van (92 Views)

Woman Filmed Hawking Intimacy Gadget Publicly In Lagos Street / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sponsor To Start Hawking Cooking Gas Business In A Van by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:05pm On May 21
I reason that following the new CNG powered vehicle craze in town right now why don't someone start hawking cooking gas business.

I don't have the wherewithal to run such a business but I reckon it will be profitable effectively posing a huge threat to cooking gas sellers that are stationary.

Things I think should be essential:

1. A CNG powered vehicle
2. Gas cylinder of considerable size that contains
3. The product for sell
4. A willing and hustling spirit.

I have just the number 4 right now.

If any kind Nigerian could consider my humble idea and wish to push through can always contact me.

I am willing to give my all in to this business if given the necessary support.

Please support me 🙏
Re: Need A Sponsor To Start Hawking Cooking Gas Business In A Van by Exousiang01(m): 12:50pm On May 21
You need te learn more about gas.
Gas is not something you can carry around and hawk.
The gas becomes unstable which is very dangerous. Notice when you buy a new refrigerator the dealer will always tell you not to turn it on immediately you get home, thats because the gas would have become ubstable from the motion.

You also notice that when a takner arrives a gas station they don't drop immediately.

It is also adviced that when you fill your cylinder you dont connect to your gas cooker and start using immediately.
Its because the gas becomes unstable while you are in motion.
So how do yoi want to be driving around and selling gas?
No do business wer go end your life oh bro.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Sponsor To Start Hawking Cooking Gas Business In A Van by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:45pm On May 21
Exousiang01:
You need te learn more about gas.
Gas is not something you can carry around and hawk.
The gas becomes unstable which is very dangerous. Notice when you buy a new refrigerator the dealer will always tell you not to turn it on immediately you get home, thats because the gas would have become ubstable from the motion.

You also notice that when a takner arrives a gas station they don't drop immediately.

It is also adviced that when you fill your cylinder you dont connect to your gas cooker and start using immediately.
Its because the gas becomes unstable while you are in motion.
So how do yoi want to be driving around and selling gas?
No do business wer go end your life oh bro.
Wow! so insightful. My curious mind want to know more info.. really need to upgrade my knowledge base about this topic now.

Thanks a bomb

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 AI Coins That You Don't Want To Miss During This Bullish Run. / The Top Richest Men In India: Icons Of Wealth And Influence / Have You Joined Metamax Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.