Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:09 PM

Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) (34072 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Others Participate At Berlin Humboldt Forum Arts Exhibition In Ger / Masquerade Festival Celebration In Akwa Ibom State (Videos, Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Jagaban2012: 10:50pm On May 25
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Oluku.. We don't need your almajiri president, go and shove it down your ass..

Question...
Of all the useless presidents from your regions, what have you achieved with them all?

Demented pigs. tongue

One of the things I have achieved is that your Ibo people will keep on running to Lagos state and other part of south west for greener pastures....I know you left your poto poto region ...and seeking to eke your living in Yoruba land ....

Oni kuure
Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Gerrard59(m): 12:11am On May 26
Kelechi009:

This is interesting, I never knew there was was anything like this in Berlin. Can you trust Google information on population of igbos in Japan?

Google says 3,500.

Many in Japan's majority-Igbo Nigerian community — officially numbering 3,500, but possibly several times that in reality — hope that the fair and transparent election of an ethnically Ijaw political outsider to the presidency signals an end to the marginalization they feel characterized life in their home country.

Japantimes.co.jp/community/2011/07/19/issues/japans-nigerians-pay-price-for-prosperity

The article you quoted did an interview with the Igbo Union President Japan, who I think has a close relationship with the Nigerian Union President (who is also Igbo). Both unions collaborate very well because the majority of Nigerians here are Igbos. So, the number might not be too far from the reality. The next thing is to know the numbers in Germany and other non-Anglophone countries. Germany, due to the size of the economy, should be higher than other non-Anglophone countries.

The plan would be to inquire from all Igbo unions in those countries to know the true numbers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Theevilone(m): 5:32am On May 26
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Iwu nwa afo, ina ekwugheri ka ndi ofe nmanu.. Imaro na anyi na ndi ara hu na agba war online.

Nmuwa bukwa onye Anambra, kee side ebe isi?

Nwanne igba war with ndia ewehi isi na.

Kwagodim uru oblau anyi.

Okahó mma na igbachipu ha nkiti?

Esim Umudioka Dunukofia

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 6:59am On May 26
Confirmedzombie:

See Igbo man call himself yoruba
Mtcheeeew

You be real confirmed Zombie so you couldn't see my gender that I indicated Female Check my Bio if you don't see feminine name there also and if it ain't Yoruba and for your information I am also frm Ekiti Efon Alaaye to be Precise Akindanidani!! Why do I even trade bany with you self?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 8:41am On May 26
Theevilone:

Nwanne igba war with ndia ewehi isi na.

Kwagodim uru oblau anyi.

Okahó mma na igbachipu ha nkiti?

Esim Umudioka Dunukofia
Odogwu iya awota ife ndia ji anyi eme.. Igba ndia nkiti ha enwere Igbo mere ihe egwuregwu n'iru uwa nile, asi na ogbara nkiti kwere ekwe.

Ifu ihe ndia na eji umu Igbo akogheri online, okakwa nma na anyi kwururu onu anyi oo.. Ndi ofe nmanu aburo ndi ezigbo mmadu ana agbachi nkiti, fancha nile di nzuzu.
Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 8:47am On May 26
Jagaban2012:

One of the things I have achieved is that your Ibo people will keep on running to Lagos state and other part of south west for greener pastures....I know you left your poto poto region ...and seeking to eke your living in Yoruba land ....

Oni kuure
Shut up, see worthless pig like you and achievement? Who sabi a fool like you.

Talking of poto poto, are you too blind to see that except just 30% areas from lagos, all your South West states are typical slums that can't even be used to compare to South East.. I don't have time to mention those mechanic villages in the waste you call ur homes, all the towns in osun, ekiti, ogun, ondo are complete slums and dumping sites if you compare them to our cities in the East, I know an illiterate like you don't travel much, so no need to educate you.

Onye iberibe nwuru anwu.
Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Kelechi009: 10:23am On May 27
Gerrard59:

The article you quoted did an interview with the Igbo Union President Japan, who I think has a close relationship with the Nigerian Union President (who is also Igbo). Both unions collaborate very well because the majority of Nigerians here are Igbos. So, the number might not be too far from the reality. The next thing is to know the numbers in Germany and other non-Anglophone countries. Germany, due to the size of the economy, should be higher than other non-Anglophone countries.
The plan would be to inquire from all Igbo unions in those countries to know the true numbers.

Yes you are correct and I just realized recently Igbos actually develop any where they migrate to even more than their own lands, so I wouldn't be surprised if in decades from now igbos own corporations in Japan and Germany that actually hire people.

I will be there to witness when this happens in large scale, God keep us alive till then.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:15pm On May 27
Kelechi009:

Yes you are correct and I just realized recently Igbos actually develop any where they migrate to even more than their own lands, so I wouldn't be surprised if in decades from now igbos own corporations in Japan and Germany that actually hire people.

I will be there to witness when this happens in large scale, God keep us alive till then.

Actually, the head of the Nigerian Union is very rich as he opened a recycling factory to take advantage of a new law mandating the recycling of plastics in the country. Most own properties and are quite well-to-do; the usual trading and export of goods. But I believe their numbers here declined as China's economic strength ballooned. That is where I believe there are many Odogwus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Day Celebration In Berlin, Germany (photos, Video) by Zool6: 9:33pm On May 29
Same Lagos Deporting ur stinking ewedu ass back to ur red muds states or another one ? The estates I lived here in Lekki u cant enter it will be bounced back as security threats beter go hustle Lagos as metropolitan city recognized only those with deep pocket and few indginous ruling house that dosen't make up to 5% of the population just like u have in Dubai Doha etc

quote author=Jagaban2012 post=130143091]

Oni kuure [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Spotted At London Polo Club (photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.