Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi (18451 Views)

Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Kyng1: 6:29pm On May 21
happney65:

Some of you that just started reading the news in the era of SM. The Govornor can dethrone all the above mentioned names and nothing will happen

Absolutely NOTHING.

I guess you don't know Awolowo dethroned the former Alaafin of Oyo. I guess you don't know.

Interesting, I have learnt something new today...
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by ppogba: 6:29pm On May 21
gracealonev:
I believe the law is targeted at Lamido which is wrong. However, I believe further, that Lamido deserves whatever befell him as a consequence of his past sins in the banking industry which destroyed careers of people and tore families apart.

Totally agree with you. His banking reform was just pure vendetta
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Jayhome24: 6:38pm On May 21
deathtoLeo:
Ganduje is been broken into pieces.
Tinubu will align with Abba Yusuf because gandoller is useless to him.
person that lost kano as a governor have nothing to offer him in kano so he'll toss him away for Abba Yusuf.

Sure!
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by WorldRichest: 6:38pm On May 21
As you burn down your state and region, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji will not interfere in your family brouhaha. It is even good for the country that you are planning another internal war within yourselves and in the process, you will reduce your own population.

Whenever you organize Owambe Party, invite him, and he will come with his Lagos gang of Yoruba Demons and wine and dine, and carry Oloshs. But for two-fighting or many-fighting, Lagos Boy no dey put hand. Na Ogun go kee all una Mama
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Taiwojon(m): 6:39pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
Abeg can someone help me? I can't withdraw my money bet9ja,, telling me verify..This is account have been using for years ooo..
say No to gambling
Repent

Jesus love you

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by WorldRichest: 6:40pm On May 21
Taiwojon:

say No to gambling
Repent

Jesus love you

Now follow your words with action, put your money where your mouth is. Send money to the guy as Jesus would have done, so that he will stop betting. Anything apart from that, keep your mouth shut before someone beside you there forcefully shut it for you
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Taiwojon(m): 6:41pm On May 21
WorldRichest:

Now
Yes
Repent from your sins

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by WorldRichest: 6:46pm On May 21
budaatum:
This is interesting, and I wonder if Sanusi will return as Emir if asked.

Personally, I don't think he should, and should rather go do something better like become governor of Kano, and eliminate the alimanjeri system and further promote female education.

The same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that has been marrying underaged girls?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by WorldRichest: 6:47pm On May 21
Taiwojon:

Yes
Repent from your sins

Your own sins nko Jesus personal assistant?
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by frog12: 6:49pm On May 21
it look nice

Abbeyme:
The color theme in the chamber is somehow dull.

Green can be vibrant and energetic.

It's not a mature color in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Taiwojon(m): 6:52pm On May 21
WorldRichest:

He has taken it away on the cross where He died for me

2 Likes

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by budaatum: 6:53pm On May 21
WorldRichest:

The same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that has been marrying underaged girls?

18 is not underaged. And he would educate her as he has his own daughters.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/190644-emir-sanusi-secretly-marries-adamawa-princess.html?tztc=1

Gistring:
Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II on Saturday August 3, received his 4th wife HRH Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha.

Emir Sanusi II had married the daughter of Lamido of Adamawa Muhammadu Barkindo-Mustafa, in a low-key ceremony which was held in Yola on September 25, 2015. HRH Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha was only an 18-year-old secondary school leaver when her royal wedding was held.

Now a graduate of a University in the United Kingdom, Sa’adatu was received at the Kano first-class Monarch's palace after being away for four years. Her Quranic graduation ceremony was held yesterday, and it was learnt that her traditional Budar Kai ceremony is currently ongoing.

The Emir of Kano's other wives include Sadiya, daughter of the late Emir of Kano Dr. Ado Abdullahi Bayero, Maryam and Rakiya. Here are more photos below;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/emir-sanusi-receives-4th-wife-four-years-after-wedding

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by johbara: 6:53pm On May 21
deathtoLeo:
person that lost kano as a governor have nothing to offer him in kano so he'll toss him away for Abba Yusuf.

Same thing he's going to do to wike in Rivers State grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Taiwojon(m): 6:53pm On May 21
WorldRichest:

He has taken it away on the cross where He died for me

That is why you need to repent from sins and gambling so He can take away your sins also

1 Like

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by johbara: 6:54pm On May 21
deathtoLeo:

Same thing he's going to do to wike grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by shedy03(m): 7:06pm On May 21
...and reverse the dethronement.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Abbeyme: 7:09pm On May 21
frog12:
it look nice

Well, nice for you!

For me, the all-green tone is uninspiring for my liking.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by 3seriez(m): 7:11pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..
In view of the above calculations, the Kano State House of Assembly has a total of 40 members, the NNPP needs to have 27 members to form the required two-third majority, to be able to amend the law.
So, they need one member of the APC to betray his party and join them.The question now is which one of the 14 members of the APC Is a Judas?

They just bought them jeeps worth 70m each, and each law maker collected his. He will get more than one vote from APC members.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Miyachi: 7:16pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..
In view of the above calculations, the Kano State House of Assembly has a total of 40 members, the NNPP needs to have 27 members to form the required two-third majority, to be able to amend the law.
So, they need one member of the APC to betray his party and join them.The question now is which one of the 14 members of the APC Is a Judas?
There would definitely be more than one Judas in that group.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by IfnobeGod20: 7:17pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..
So, they need one member of the APC to betray his party and join them.The question n is which one of the 14 members of the APC Is a Judas?
And the nays have it
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by specimenv(m): 7:19pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
Abeg can someone help me? I can't withdraw my money bet9ja,, telling me verify..This is account have been using for years ooo..
I can help but if you choose to do it yourself all the same. just snap NIN slip then go to contact us to chat the customer care.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Bluntemperor: 7:24pm On May 21
Kyng1:

Interesting, I have learnt something new today...

The Truth is that Sanusi too was playing Politics and his role as a former CBN Governor,especially some Banks he desolved their Boards e .g. Intercontinental,Union Banks,etc, have a lot of questions to answer and were never settled till date.
Kamal is waiting for everyone!
Fear Nigerian leaders!
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by HRMK: 7:25pm On May 21
they are looking for problem!govt may be suspended in kano if there is chaos!!
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by UKEMY(m): 7:28pm On May 21
Abba Yusuf will destroy Kano state with his politics of Vengeance.
I don't like APC but I like how Ganduje ruled Kano,he spread the development to all LGA But this fanatic Abba is doing anyhow.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Bluntemperor: 7:34pm On May 21
UKEMY:
Abba Yusuf will destroy Kano state with his politics of Vengeance.
I don't like APC but I like how Ganduje ruled Kano,he spread the development to all LGA But this fanatic Abba is doing anyhow.

God bless you for your holistic views on this matter!
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Edoreborn: 7:34pm On May 21
specimenv:
I can help but if you choose to do it yourself all the same. just snap NIN slip then go to contact us to chat the customer care.
Av done that already,,but later told I can't withdraw my deposit of 100k,,that I must use n play game..
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Stayingalive: 7:47pm On May 21
post=130071530:
Anything to bring peace, tranquility, prosperous blessings to our darling nation all around is all we want at MANNA.

God bless Kaduna State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

We Rise ✔️
Dead meat seller
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Almaigaa: 7:59pm On May 21
maxiuc:
grin

Kudus to Oba of benin

Oni of ife

Obi of onitsha

Nothing concern their throne with all this Government bruhaha

Imagine an elected officer that has expiration date dethroning a ruler

Abeg remove Obi of Onitsha in this list. Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings in the East are presently in the North. They are there showing loyalty to their Northern masters grin

Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by ottersberger(m): 8:08pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..

All 14, depending on the amount of money on the table. Naira and Dollars.
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Gentlevip: 9:01pm On May 21
As for sunusi, he ain't interested in coming back. Infact it is a big problem

However, the only thing the government can do is to punish the present emirate
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Yelight(m): 9:19pm On May 21
Adblg0610:
NNPP= 26members
APC = 14 members
…………………….
Total = 40 members
……………………..

More than one APC house members will support the incumbent governor, in Nigeria what money cannot do na only God fit do am o. They can even play them the way Saraki played them then, announce a sitting when you've sent few of them outside the country for oversight function or hajj
Re: Kano Assembly Agrees To Amend Law Ganduje Used To Dethrone Sanusi by Padipadi: 9:37pm On May 21
budaatum:
This is interesting, and I wonder if Sanusi will return as Emir if asked.

Personally, I don't think he should, and should rather go do something better like become governor of Kano, and eliminate the alimanjeri system and further promote female education.
Sensible. You v spoken well but he should still chop that emir after becoming president and sanitize the north to an extent

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Block EFCC Office, Want Lamorde Sacked / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina / Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.