Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Can I Do With N1m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With N1m? (817 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / What Business To Do In PH With N1m? / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:01pm On May 21
Looking back one year ago I was given N10m to start something and one thing led to another I squandered the money and all I have left is N1m. Please advise me on what to do with my life right now because thinking about how I squandered money i feel like committing suicide because right now there is no hope of free money again I'm totally on my own. I need advice please help me out because I will read all your comments and open to partnerships on profitable ventures legal or otherwise. Please help me.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by nifemi25(m): 8:03pm On May 21
I will advice you buy used korope and start hustling...

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 21
Same thing u did with 9 million

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:06pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:
Looking back one year ago I was given N10m to start something and one thing led to another I squandered the money and all I have left is N1m. Please advise me on what to do with my life right now because thinking about how I squandered money i feel like committing suicide because right now there is no hope of free money again I'm totally on my own. I need advice please help me out because I will read all your comments and open to partnerships on profitable ventures legal or otherwise. Please help me.

I got the money when Buhari was still in power. That time dollar was around $1/N700.

You don't need to tell me, I messed up big time but I have learnt from my mistakes. What can I do now please please please!
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:06pm On May 21
illicit:
Same thing u did with 9 million

No bro
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:07pm On May 21
nifemi25:
I will advice you buy used korope and start hustling...

What is Korope?
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by CuriousCart(f): 8:09pm On May 21
Buy marijuana in bulk & resell at huge profits.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by helinues: 8:14pm On May 21
If someone with N1m is claiming of not having any hope, what should those who don't even have anything to eat tonight to say bayi

Life is unfair to everyone, we just have to find a way of dealing with it

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Lumarstone: 8:19pm On May 21
Authorize me to forward my account details for you to hide it there hence you do not know what to do with it presently!

Did you get my point here?

I left..!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by adekolaelect(m): 8:19pm On May 21
It is not about what people can tell you to do but your own personal life styles mater alot . What did you do with 9 m before ? Then you need life adjustment that accommodate your present low income now. Then you can now think about what you have ideas of doing before, environment and nature of small business you can start. But all mater about what you have ideas of. But if you don't have any business or work ideas then take your money /deposited to where you can get shuttle car for transportation business if you know how to drive.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Chigorkizz(m): 8:22pm On May 21
I Sidon dey look.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:22pm On May 21
adekolaelect:
It is not about what people can tell you to do but your own personal life styles mater alot . What did you do with 9 m before ? Then you need life adjustment that accommodate your present low income now. Then you can now think about what you have ideas of doing before, environment and nature of small business you can start. But all mater about what you have ideas of. But if you don't have any business or work ideas then take your money /deposited to where you can get shuttle car for transportation business if you know how to drive.

can't explain what happened to 9m. Honestly I don't know what to do and I can't drive shuttle
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by opeyemi2012(m): 8:24pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

can't explain what happened to 9m
Gambling?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:27pm On May 21
opeyemi2012:
Gambling?

No just living life spending without income. I don't gamble but I used to do other things

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:29pm On May 21
CuriousCart:
Buy marijuana in bulk & resell at huge profits.

How can I get it
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by nifemi25(m): 8:29pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

What is Korope?

Check the picture below....this is what is refered to as korope.

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by ytdivine(m): 8:31pm On May 21
It's normal with free money. Any money you don't suffer to get, can be easily squandered. Who tells you that the remaining #1m will not be squandered by you.
You need to suffer well to know how difficult it is to make money. After that, you can judiciously manage any money that enters your hand.
Buy Okada with the #1m and start making daily income.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:31pm On May 21
nifemi25:

Brethren pls am i supposed to drive this car?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:33pm On May 21
ytdivine:
It's normal with free money. Any money you don't suffer to get, can be easily squandered. Who tells you that the remaining #1m will not be squandered by you.
You need to suffer well to know how difficult it is to make money. After that, you can judiciously manage any money that enters your hand.
Buy Okada with the #1m and start making daily income.

I have to bring myself down and start driving okada. It will not be easy for me
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by nedu666: 8:35pm On May 21
Invest it in tb for 6 months until you figure out what you want to do. That way u won't spend the money
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 8:37pm On May 21
nedu666:
Invest it in tb for 6 months until you figure out what you want to do. That way u won't spend the money

What is tbe?
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by mightyhazel: 8:43pm On May 21
Perfumes business...

Get a Supplier who has different designer grade varieties.. Lattafa,Alhambra,Summer Scents,Armaf, Fragrance world,French Avenue,French Corner etc.. Try and display your collections on WhatsApp,Instagram and TikTok.. if u are a well read lad,u can make intelligent and catchy videos n write ups.. your profits will be daily and high margined. Get a good supplier from any major market in any state u reside
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by nedu666: 8:43pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

What is tbe?

Fed govt treasury bills
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by EmiloCorn: 8:54pm On May 21
What will you do with N1 Mllion? shocked

Oga, dont stress yourself too much. Just simply dash me and rest kiss
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by CuriousCart(f): 9:03pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

How can I get it

The south west is the largest marijuana producing region.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by opeyemi2012(m): 9:20pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

No just living life spending without income. I don't gamble but I used to do other things
Okay, 1m is not so much money in this present economy but it's still good enough to start something. Look around you, what is in demand in your immediate environment? What part of Nigeria do you reside? Trading in foodstuff, thrift clothings, and some other essentials is something considerable.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by opeyemi2012(m): 9:22pm On May 21
nedu666:

Fed govt treasury bills
Return on investment is low but guaranteed. He is probably looking for a quick turnover. Precise some of the shares I bought in 2008 has depreciated significantly than the initial price I got them. I hate hearing shares and treasury bills. They only tie good money down. Investing in real properties is far better.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by illicit(m): 9:22pm On May 21
nifemi25:

1 million can't buy that tho
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Justiceganduje: 10:11pm On May 21
helinues:
If someone with N1m is claiming of not having any hope, what should those who don't even have anything to eat tonight to say bayi

Life is unfair to everyone, we just have to find a way of dealing with it
Do you need 1 million dollars?
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Kenpaly(m): 10:19pm On May 21
Pls take ds my advice, save dat ur money in the fixed deposit acct 4 one year. Then hustle hard to add atleast 600k to it withen that 1 year plus the interest 4rm the 1m im sure the total will reach 1.9m then u learn and start motor cycle parts buzess. You will never regret venturing in this buzness.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Emco1: 10:20pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:

Brethren pls am i supposed to drive this car?
Nooo you are not supposed to drive the car, you suppose to park it in the compound and then it will be generating you income.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by GreenxGreen: 10:23pm On May 21
Birdbyrde440:
Pack your things japa run to Togo and start a small business. Although your 1 M will be something like 400 to 450 k cfa . But you can still start small . The economy is stable and there is peace and security.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips On Gsm Recharge Cards / Have You Guys Heard Of A Website Called Www.naijabarter.com ? / Wanted: Office Space To Sublet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.